引用:
原帖由 Evo8 於 2007-1-16 01:49 PM 發表
Hillview = 峰景 at dongguan.
Oh, I heard about it but never play this one, many sand bunkers

Is it high bunkers or normal one

How is the course and expenisve

引用:
原帖由 Evo8 於 2007-1-16 01:52 PM 發表
North course is a very challenge course not only your skill but your body as well.
I remember that I need at least three bottle of water when I played in North during mid summer time.
Oh, also ne ...
Oh yes, especially after you have finished Hole 14 and walk a uphill to Hole 15 which can kill you. Normally, after we finished this uphill walk we need a break

During summer time, you must hire a Caddie unless you are fit guy Another good reason to hire a caddie is he can pick up some balls to compensate your loss

引用:
原帖由 kkwong7606 於 2007-1-16 02:17 PM 發表

Oh, I heard about it but never play this one, many sand bunkers

Is it high bunkers or normal one

How is the course and expenisve:won ...
Hillview has alot of bunkers but not too deep, it just alot ....
I play with AE card member which AE offer them a special disount on
weekdays,cost less 500 per game. Courses is nice, reasonable charge.

I am barely to play at north course this two years,
as it is too tough for me now.
If hire a caddie, the total costs seems too much in a public course,
I rather to pay similar costs and play in weekdays, at least less people on course.
From hole 14 to hole 15 , it is tough ! Especially, there is a marshall waiting for u to tee off,
it makes u too rush.
I have tried to hire a caddie one time, but he pulling the kart and bring me the clubs,
but I don't think they will pick up some extra balls for u.

引用:
原帖由 Evo8 於 2007-1-16 04:04 PM 發表

weekdays,cost less 500 per game. Courses is nice, reasona ...
The price is good wor.. but week day is NOT always easy for me. Before I also join AE Platinium card, but finally I haven't enjoy any benefit... just waste some money...

引用:
原帖由 Evo8 於 2007-1-16 04:04 PM 發表

weekdays,cost less 500 per game. Courses is nice, reasona ...
If fairway bunker (usually not deep) it is easy, you just lower your grip a little bit and your ball position is about 1" behind usual, and 3/4 swing, your ball can get back to fairway with some distance

If green bunkers, you MUST hit the sand which is approx. 1" to 1.5" behind your ball, the swing is difficult to say something easily here, it is better to ask some good skill guy practice with you in the driving range (with sand bunkers)

Of course, I am NOT the professional and hopefully it can help you a little bit.

相關搜索目錄: Driving

引用:
原帖由 Evo8 於 2007-1-16 04:13 PM 發表
I am barely to play at north course this two years,
as it is too tough for me now.
If hire a caddie, the total costs seems too much in a public course,
I rather to pay similar costs and play in  ...
Now KSC is getting better in the rough, lots of long grass has been cut (NOT so easy to lose the ball than before)

Marshall are NOT so chasing as before, but I have to say sometime really a problem for long waiting between hole to hole

Caddies is depending, some good one they are just picking too many balls for me (my bag became too heavy when I left), but some of them just carrying my bag only...

Last weekend played in KSC South Course (cannot get North course booking) and got a very good result

The score is 85 out of 67 (course standard should be 69, due to construction two Par 4 holes has been changed to Par 3 holes) which is +18 over, and got 2 birdies and 4 par..

One of the bridie is a 30 feet put which is so exciting..

I should have one more birdie but the ball is just stop at the edge (I have actually waited more than 10 seconds, but it didn't drop into the hole)..

The driver is more under control (only 1 missing), maybe due to South Course is not so much pressure to the player

If I can get same result (85 strokes) in North Course (course standard is 72), that will be wonderful..

85 - not bad in south .
Good game.

引用:
原帖由 Evo8 於 2007-1-23 11:51 AM 發表
85 - not bad in south .
Good game.
Thanks..but actually there is lots of Par 3 (total 6 out of 18 holes) make it more easier...

How is your game recently, you play well in your host land - DG? or other golf coursein  SZ?

相關搜索目錄: Golf

Hillview this Friday.

引用:
原帖由 Evo8 於 2007-1-24 02:09 PM 發表
Hillview this Friday.
Your Home course again Have a nice game.

I have another new thread (KK Golf Blog) to post my games overthere, if you like you can also post your games overthere for sharing

I just thinking it may be good to have some record or some highlight for the games, then you can recall something for next game....

Any brother has comment on the new Nike Sumo2 driver?

引用:
原帖由 taylormade 於 2007-1-25 09:27 AM 發表
Any brother has comment on the new Nike Sumo2 driver?
You want to change Nike driver I think Nike is NOT common golf equipment supplier, they just base on Tiger Woods name to promote their products..

Are you using Taylormade R7 driver I have been told this driver is good wor...

引用:
原帖由 kkwong7606 於 2007-1-25 11:51 AM 發表

You want to change Nike driver I think Nike is NOT common golf equipment supplier, they just base on Tiger Woods name to promote their products..

Are  ...
Yes, R7 is good.

引用:
原帖由 taylormade 於 2007-1-26 09:34 AM 發表

Yes, R7 is good.
I am thinking about it....

But if R7 is good why you need to change..

引用:
原帖由 kkwong7606 於 2007-1-26 19:00 發表

I am thinking about it....

But if R7 is good why you need to change..
I hope to hit farther. My R7 can carry 220-230 only. Not enough.

引用:
原帖由 taylormade 於 2007-1-28 20:23 發表

I hope to hit farther. My R7 can carry 220-230 only. Not enough.
I can understand becasue I have same problem. But you are already better than me , my driver tee off is only approx. 210, far more than enough.....

I have already changed several driver, and I am starting to believe it is NOT the driver's problem

引用:
原帖由 kkwong7606 於 2007-2-2 05:54 發表

I can understand becasue I have same problem. But you are already better than me , my driver tee off is only approx. 210, far more than enough.....

I have already changed seve ...
After 3 rounds, I can assure that the new Nike driver can hit farther and more straight than R7. I played 77 last weekend. It's the first time my score is lower 80. Very happy and happy with the new driver too.

引用:
原帖由 taylormade 於 2007-2-2 14:46 發表

After 3 rounds, I can assure that the new Nike driver can hit farther and more straight than R7. I played 77 last weekend. It's the first time my score is lower 80. Very happy and happy with th ...
Oh, good job wor... I am struggle for this level, but sometime play and sometime stop which is NO good (especially NOT much practice in driving range ) I hope one day I can below 80

I think I should try Nike as well

Where(which course) you have played

If you do have time, share your experience in my post "KK Golg Blog" and leave your good record.

相關搜索目錄: Driving

Club Fitting

I think Nike Driver Sumo2 is little too lite, not much hand feel, it should be fit into a heavier shaft, this lead me to talk about the weight and flex of the shaft.

The specs on the shaft you will see are the weight, shaft flex and kick point. they all are important, the most common things you'll see for weights are 55 grams 65 and some 75 out there. For the flex are regular, stiff, extra stiff, and some senior/lady flex. Another spec are kick poing, low-kick, mid-kick and high kick. How to find a right shaft is not depend on the shaft only, you have to combine with the shaft flex and the head. Most Amateur will think the more professional or harder club they use, the ball will go further or better, all those spec are need to be fit by a professional club fitter, it determine by your club head speed, your contact of the ball and ball speed etc.. So don't just think of the brand or the look by the club, it should be how you feel about the club, and get professional advance (not the sales, because they might be lack of knowledge) And also check your lie angle for your iron, because they all standard mean might not be fit for you!

引用:
原帖由 hhkk 於 2007-2-14 23:37 發表
I think Nike Driver Sumo2 is little too lite, not much hand feel, it should be fit into a heavier shaft, this lead me to talk about the weight and flex of the shaft.

The specs on the shaft you w ...
If the club head speed is NOT fast, and I want to improve my distance, what is your suggestion

引用:
原帖由 kkwong7606 於 2007-2-15 16:01 發表

If the club head speed is NOT fast, and I want to improve my distance, what is your suggestion
What's your ave drive? How do you like your trajectory? What Loft is your driver? How's your impact? They're all important! Tell me those, I'll try to give you suggestion!

引用:
原帖由 hhkk 於 2007-2-15 22:35 發表

What's your ave drive? How do you like your trajectory? What Loft is your driver? How's your impact? They're all important! Tell me those, I'll try to give you suggestion!
Average drive is 200-210 yard..
I am using 10 degree driver, recently the impact is OK (but I stop golf game for already 3 weeks due to my business trip), but I found my ball is usually a bit too high (maybe my swing form problem) ...

引用:
原帖由 kkwong7606 於 2007-2-16 11:29 發表

Average drive is 200-210 yard..
I am using 10 degree driver, recently the impact is OK (but I stop golf game for already 3 weeks due to my business trip), but I found my ball is usually  ...
Well, When was your last lesson with your golf instructor? and did you video taped your swing? when your ball go right is it going striaght to right, or from the middle to right, or from left to right from where you aim?

相關搜索目錄: Golf Video

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.