推介:| 修理頂蓬布 | Mediator course | Hypnosis course | Dream Interpretation | NLP | English course |

發新話題
打印

大家用甚麼原則搵囡囡?

引用:
原帖由 johnnyjohnny 於 2008-1-28 14:14 發表

Recently, when I started a survey at "HK Sauna 香港桑拿浴室及上樓骨" forum, the result showed that many brothers weight heavily on Service Attitude.
My first priority is nationality.  I go for local first.  Local means those born and brought up in HK.  There are more things to talk about.  For PRC girls, even though they may sound very gentle and pleasing, many of them are actually quite faked.  And they will not be able to talk about really "local" things.

Second, legs and feet.  I enjoy nice legs and feet.  

Third, appearance.   

Fourth, attitude.  I do not mind a bit "inch", as long as she is not "cold" and unresponsive.  

I do not care much about body shape.

引用:
原帖由 Clever+Joe 於 2008-1-30 10:12 發表

My first priority is nationality.  I go for local first.  Local means those born and brought up in HK.  There are more things to talk about.  For PRC girls, even though they may sound very gent ...
Obviously, every man has his own preference, such as Clever+Joe likes legs and feet. Nevertheless, majority weight heavily on service attitude and facial outlook. Eventhough such criteria are not too difficult, but actually, many girls are unable, or rather say, unwilling to spend their heart on providing good quality service to us, to make us having sense of GF / lover / king!

In this forum and another forum on massage, some brothers are looking for local girls. I also agree that talking with "good service" local girl is super, but the main problem is that not many good local girls re available nowadays. Olivia is a good choice, but probably she will begin to find office only after Chinese New Year; hoping that she will select TST as before.

Therefore I enjoy girls with good looking who can provide good service, such as Ah May of Jordon and Tung Tung of TST.

Brothers, when you find some good girls, mark them and don't let go. However, I suggest also find some spare time to explore more "good service girls".  Oh! Please remember to introduce them to us:bird:!

[ 本帖最後由 johnnyjohnny 於 2008-2-2 18:00 編輯 ]

投票標題:  (一樓一)大家用甚麼原則搵囡囡?  (多選)  [參與投票的會員]  
服務態度    129 (27.22%)
樣貌          118 (24.89%)
做愛技巧      53 (11.18%)
風騷            42 (8.86%)
傾談對象      21 (4.43%)
收費            54 (11.39%)
環境            33 (6.96%)
交通方便      24 (5.06%)

各兄弟選擇骨女原則
樣貌          41 (17.75%)
服務態度    53 (22.94%)
bone skill    32 (13.85%)
做愛技巧    16 (6.93%)
傾談對象      7 (3.03%)
身材           25 (10.82%)
環境           16 (6.93%)
風騷           10 (4.33%)
收費           24 (10.39%)
交通方便       7 (3.03%)

從兩套投票截至現時的資料看到,均顯示結果很相近. 各兄弟比較著重囡囡的服務態度,亦很看重囡囡的樣貌. 但在按摩那邊討論區, 兄弟們仍重視bone skill,而一樓一這裡當然是ML skill 啦!

各位就上述投票結果又有甚麼心水囡囡可以介紹給大家呢?

引用:
原帖由 johnnyjohnny 於 2008-2-2 17:57 發表

Obviously, every man has his own preference, such as Clever+Joe likes legs and feet. Nevertheless, majority weight heavily on service attitude and facial outlook. Ev ...
I just return to Hong Kong from aboard, can you give me contact number of Ah May and Tung Tung?

60 girls in 180 days?

brother, you are excellent, admire at you

引用:
原帖由 EastWest_GBL 於 2008-3-23 11:32 發表
60 girls in 180 days?

brother, you are excellent, admire at you
Actually there are more CHings even do better than I did!

Having opportunity to have wonderful time with lovely ladies is an enjoyable matter on earth, right?

In my opinion, when you find girls that you can share with make the time making love even attractive. That's probably the reason why most brothers choose Service Attitude the most important factor in choosing girls.

回復 #82 johnnyjohnny 的帖子

You are absolutely right

Thanks for a lesson

引用:
原帖由 johnnyjohnny 於 2008-3-26 17:18 發表

Actually there are more CHings even do better than I did!

Having opportunity to have wonderful time with lovely ladies is an enjoyable matter on earth, right?

In my opinio ...
And once you have settled down on a girl you get lazy and do not want to try out others (for older men like me, we do not just go for the few seconds sensationl; we want something to talk about, some 4-play and aftermath).  And so if an old acquaintance quits, we have trouble finding a substitute ... because we have to go hunting again.

引用:
原帖由 Clever+Joe 於 2008-4-2 09:53 發表

And once you have settled down on a girl you get lazy and do not want to try out others (for older men like me, we do not just go for the few seconds sensationl; we want something to talk about ...
其實不論年齡,只要見多了,試多了,便會對新鮮感的追求減低. 每次希望可以有些思想交流,亦較欣賞服務態度. 所以我一直喜歡阿May及銅銅多些. 此外, 北角的Naomi,加連威老道玲瓏都很有良好服務態度,亦懂得留客.

最近試了香檳B八樓C房盡尾的囡囡,由於時間有限,所以只試了剩做,未試按摩.囡囡樣子不錯,身材OK; 但頻頻送上電眼及香吻(乾吻).

當天較倦,以致小Johnny無精打彩,但該囡仍肯細心呵護,待小Johnny可以活力十足做足全套. 呢啲服務態度就是我們兄弟所需要.

可惜該囡表示只做兩個星期替工,暫未知會否繼續!

香檳B就是可惜少長期的囡. 所以我都是較喜歡發利,加連威老道這類地方.

相關搜索目錄: 香檳

做愛技巧
服務態度
身材
個人及環境衛生
收費

I will rank the top 3 as follow:
1st 服務態度
2nd 樣貌
3rd 傾談對象

其實按門鐘後,當有囡囡應門. 又當門開後, 我哋會用什麼原則決定入房定走頭?

引用:
原帖由 johnnyjohnny 於 2008-4-19 00:39 發表
其實按門鐘後,當有囡囡應門. 又當門開後, 我哋會用什麼原則決定入房定走頭?
I would select those with nice looking and body shape, and let me have a sense of good feeling.

回復 #1 johnnyjohnny 的帖子

thx for share

I wonder what kind of dressing would brothers being attracted when girls open the door?

Bikini, attractive underwear, OL dressing, see through gown, ....

Personally I like OL dressing, especially with short skirt and attractive bra; if possible, with red bra.

引用:
原帖由 happysunny 於 2008-5-13 01:39 發表
I wonder what kind of dressing would brothers being attracted when girls open the door?

Bikini, attractive underwear, OL dressing, see through gown, ....

Personally I like OL dressing, especi ...
我更喜歡粉紅胸罩!!!

雖然我喜歡好看的囡囡,但近日即試過連續給兩個香<趕時間>的囡弄得小Johnny縮水(其中一人是想趕去和姊妹打牌). 幸好終遇到一個中女打救,才可盡興而回.

網友回應資料分析跟進

(一樓一)大家用甚麼原則搵囡囡? (多選) [參與投票的會員]  
2008年2月6日資料分析:
服務態度      129 (27.22%)  
樣貌          118 (24.89%)  
做愛技巧       53 (11.18%)  
風騷            42 (8.86%)
傾談對象        21 (4.43%)
收費           54 (11.39%)  
環境            33 (6.96%)
交通方便        24 (5.06%)

2008年5月22日資料分析:
服務態度           145 (27.00%)
樣貌           135 (25.14%)
做愛技巧           61 (11.36%)
風騷           47 (8.75%)
傾談對象           22 (4.10%)
收費           62 (11.55%)
環境           38 (7.08%)
交通方便           27 (5.03%)

各兄弟選擇骨女原則 (2008年1月資料)
樣貌         41 (17.75%)  
服務態度        53 (22.94%)  
bone skill       32 (13.85%)  
做愛技巧         16 (6.93%)
傾談對象          7 (3.03%)
身材           25 (10.82%)  
環境            16 (6.93%)
風騷            10 (4.33%)
收費           24 (10.39%)  
交通方便         7 (3.03%)

各兄弟選擇骨女原則 (2008年5月15日資料)
投票標題: 各兄弟選擇骨女原則  (多選)         [參與投票的會員]

樣貌           82 (18.06%)
服務態度           107 (23.57%)
bone skill           56 (12.33%)
做愛技巧           27 (5.95%)
傾談對象           12 (2.64%)
身材           59 (13.00%)
環境           28 (6.17%)
風騷           18 (3.96%)
收費           50 (11.01%)
交通方便           15 (3.30%)

資料分析
從兩套投票於相距近半年時段的資料看到,均顯示結果仍很相近: 各兄弟比較著重囡囡的服務態度,亦很看重囡囡的樣貌; 但在按摩那邊討論區,一如兄弟們曾表示因為場所一般較黑,所以明顯「樣貌」沒有被太重視,而相反,「一樓一」那裡因為兄弟會按門鐘看完版才入,所以明顯「樣貌」極被重視。因出討論時未放「身材」,估計若有該項,資料搜集應和上述分析相近,而型靚大波波應佔優!

至於做愛技巧及bone skill,在兩邊都仍並非要點!相信若不是有做這調查,很多人都不會相信各兄弟出來玩竟是為「服務」而非只要「做愛」及「按摩」!

就上述投票結果我的個人喜好又改變了少許。   

2008年6月1月時個人取向
佐敦阿May  (本地)(熟女)(時間充裕,傾談好對象),主動(囡囡好喜歡女上男下)(温柔而風騷/小妹妹緊湊/動情後啲鯉魚咀吸啜功絕對一流 ) 服務態度超正,好有人妻feel.

尖沙咀發利603D 銅銅  (年青杭州靚女/笑聲充滿歡樂/傾談會發覺此囡有腦,具獨特見解/身材一流/胸型靚而超挺/西毛超正/腰幼而軟/皮膚白滑/靚腳)(動情後超風騷 /享受做愛/小妹妹緊湊/叫床聲引死人)(樓上骨,技術好力度夠 )服務態度一流/服侍細心/好有女友feel

尖沙咀發利604D Yuki  (年青/似日本樣靚女 /有制服,絲襪,跳舞,一字馬 /身材好腰幼而軟)(樓上骨,技術不錯)(做愛投入 /小妹妹緊湊)喜歡電人

北角文蘭樓Maggie(年青靚女 /身材好,喜歡以喜歡笑/好傾) ( 樓上骨/技術好)服務態度正。(做愛時易動情且投入 /小妹妹緊湊)

加連威老道37號唐三樓玲瓏 ,(本地按摩熟女)按摩手藝正 ,但腳力更準更佳,做愛投入

尖沙咀發利3樓小喬 (中女)風騷(服務態度好)(其中一項絕技: 女上男下肚皮舞,極刺激.)

尖沙咀發利6樓03A阿恩 (年青)細細粒(服務態度好,好有女友感覺)

春秋指壓 -- 美儀  (年青 / 笑容及笑聲 開朗 / 粉紅乳 而 小妹妹緊湊/ 易動情 / 叫聲吸引 / 服務投入)

北角皇冠9號C C  , 中女, 細細粒/樣正/服務態度好/ 香舌功夫正 /做愛很易動情 ,叫聲吸引)(有學生服裝)工作時間下午2:00 至深夜2:00

相關搜索目錄: 跳舞

Johnny 哥閱歷廣而識女多, 偶像也!

小弟會以依個次序搵囡囡...
1. 服務態度 (首要)
2. 做愛技巧
     :
     :
8. 交通方便 (don't care!)

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-6-11 13:52 發表
Johnny 哥閱歷廣而識女多, 偶像也!
青蛙哥哥咪重厲害!

其實有好多兄弟都好多閱歷, 請各位抽空把一些心得和我們分享!

I must say Good Service Attitude and Manner is the major factor.

This afternoon when I visited a girl in HB-B, may be because I was too tired after a non-stop working whole night for chasing the deadline, I was unable to keep my young brother in good condition for ML. That girl immediately show impatient and tried to use hand to let my sperm out. When I stopped her and asked her to use her mouth to seduce me, but her whole person's expression showed she dislike doing so. After I washed myself, she dared to ask for tips!!!

I simply told her that her service attitude was really worse, and I told her to think about if she want to earn sufficient money in order to leave the present job, she had to improve her attitude.

引用:
原帖由 johnnyjohnny 於 2008-6-6 08:47 發表
(一樓一)大家用甚麼原則搵囡囡? (多選)   
2008年2月6日資料分析:
服務態度      129 (27.22%)  
樣貌          118 (24.89%)  
做愛技巧       53 (11.18%)  
風騷            42 (8.86%)
傾談對象       ...
加連威老道37號唐三樓玲瓏 ,(本地按摩熟女)按摩手藝正 ,但腳力更準更佳,做愛投入
Johnny 兄, 乜玲瓏仲有做咩, 唔見佢有廣告. 好耐無幫親, PM佢電話我得唔得

相關搜索目錄: 廣告

引用:
原帖由 hardfucker 於 2008-6-25 08:25 發表
Johnny 兄, 乜玲瓏仲有做咩, 唔見佢有廣告. 好耐無幫親, PM佢電話我得唔得
玲瓏仲有做, 約個多月前曾找她按摩. 她只是沒有做廣告,主要靠熟客.

已PM電話給你, 請收!

引用:
原帖由 johnnyjohnny 於 2008-6-25 11:45 發表

玲瓏仲有做, 約個多月前曾找她按摩. 她只是沒有做廣告,主要靠熟客.

已PM電話給你, 請收!
Thank you very much

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.