±À¤¶:| Web Hosting | Cloud Server | Server Hosting | Server Colocation | Responsive Web design | Bob·AUr pnt½G¨­¤TÄ_ | Email Hosting Service | English course |

µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

·|­p«Y¯uªºËݦ³«e³~

Hi ¦U¦ì¥S§Ì, §Ú¤S«Y°µ·|­p㗎 !  ¦³ÉN«e³~, ³£¦nÁ¿¹B®ð. ¦b¥t¤@¼ÐÃD, §Ú¤w¸gÁ¿¹L, ¤£¦A­«½Æ. ¦ý¬O¦b³o¤@¦æ¥´¤u¦Ó¤S­n¥XÀYªº¸Ü, §A©Ò¥I¥Xªº, ¯u«Y­n¤ñ¨ä¥L¤H¦h«Ü¦h, ¥]¬A®É¶¡, ³Ò¤O, ¸£¤O, ©Ó¾á, µ¥µ¥, ¦³®É­«­n§Ô°d­t­«.  

¤£¹L, ¦pªG»P¨ä¥L¤å¾¤ñ¸û, ©|ºâí©w. ÁÙ¥i¥H§a !

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: ·|­p

¦^ÂÐ jk123#17ªº©«¤l,

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ jk123 ©ó 2006-8-19 05:08 AM µoªí
¸g±`­nupdate¦Û¤v
­«­n upgrade 㗎 ... ! ¦Ò¤U±M·~¸Õ la, «Y´N«Y¨¯­WD. ¤£¹L§ë¸ê¦b¦Û¤v¨­¤W, ÂI³£«Y­È±o㗎 !

¥[ªo ...  

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: §ë¸ê

¦^ÂÐdejavu2003 #19 &#21ªº©«¤l

Hi dejavu ©M­x®v,

«Ü°ª¿³»{ÃѧA­Ì !

«Y§r, ­^¤åµL½×¦b¦Ò¸Õ©ÎªÌ¤u§@¤W³£«Ü­«­n. °O±o§Ú¤¤¾Çªº®Õªø, ¯S§O´£­Ò­I­^¤å. ©Ò¥H, ¦b¤¤¤@¦Ü¤¤¤­¨º¤­¦~ùØ, ¨C¶g³£¦³¤@°ó­I­^¤å, ¥ò«Y¥Ñ¸Ó¦ì®Õªø¿Ë¦Û±Ðªº. ¥Lªº²z½×´N¬O±qinput¨ìoutputªº¹Lµ{¤¤, ¥u­n¦³¤@³¡¥÷ªº¸ê®Æ¥i¥H¯d¦bmemory, ¥H«á¤£»Ý­ninput³£¥i¥H±qmemory output¥X¨Ó, §A´N¾Ç¨ì¤@¨Ç­^¤å. µM«á¦A±q½Ò¤å¥H¥~¦UºØ´ë¹D²Ö¿n°_¨Ó, §Aªº­^¤å´N¤@©w¦³©Ò§ï¶i.

¦AÁ¿Á¿«Ü¦h¦~«e¦ÒChartered Secretaries ­^¤åpaper®É, ­n­I¤Ê¦h½g¤å¥hÀ³¦Ò. ·í®Éªº­n¨D¬O¨â¤p®É´£¨Ñ¤»¬q¤T¦Ê¦Ü¤­¦Ê¦rªº¦^µª, ¦³memo, ¦³reportµ¥®æ¦¡.

²{¦b³Ì¨Îªº´ë¹DÀ³¸Ó¬O¦U­^¤å³ø³¹ªºªÀ½×©MÂø»x.  

¥t¥~­x®v©Ò´£¨ìªºªG±ø¤Í, ¥i¯àÊ\­ø«Y·i¸T²³æ, ³o¥i¯à´N¬O©Ò¿×determination la ...

´X®É¶}©l³£­ø·|¿ð, ¥u«Y¦n¦n§Q¥Î¤@¤UªÅ¶¢ªº®É¶¡, ¦b³o¹Lµ{¤¤, ©ÎªÌ·|§ä¨ì·sªº¼Ö½ì.

¥[ªo ...

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: Âø»x

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Mountain ©ó 2006-8-19 06:01 PM µoªí
do not join accounting. work like a dog!
Mountain ¥S,

©Ò¦³¥´¤u¥J¬Æ¦Ü¥´¤u¬Ó«Ò, ³£«Y­n°µge°Õ ! ©ÎªÌ¦³®É¤H¦a°µge嘢§AÚ»­ø¨£啫.

²{¦bªºÀô¹Ò, ¦³¥÷¤u¤ñÉN¤u°µ¦n¦n¦h. ·íµM, ¦³±o¿ï¾Ü´N§ó¥[¦n. ¦pªG²{¾¬Oaccounting¤S§Æ±æ¦Û§Ú´£¤É, ¥i¥HŪŪ®Ñ, ¦Ò¦Ò¸Õ,ü«µf­Ódegree, °µ­Óchief accountant ©ÎªÌfinancial controller, ¨ì®É§A´N²n la ...

There is no free lunch. Start to invest in yourself, determine your goal and work towards it ...

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: Accounting Dog

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ dejavu2003 ©ó 2006-8-20 07:01 AM µoªí

ÁöµM¦Ó®aD¤H°µaudit ´Â¤E±ß¤Q¡AÉN«{¨p¤H®É¶¡¡A¦ý©¹¦n³B·Q¡A§A¦a¦Ó®a¾Çºò³¥Ø{¡A¦Ó®a§A¥i¥H¥Î¤T¦~®É¶¡¾Ç¨ì¤­¦~¬J³¥¡A«Y«}³£¦³±o¯q©O¡C

¤£¹L§Ú³£­ø©úD firm­nÅͨìD staff ËÝ¡C§Ú¦a­Ó²³æauditÊ\³£¦¬§Ú¤Q´X¸U¡A ...
§Ú³£¦³¦P·P . ¹L¥h´X¦~¤½¥q³£«Y¥ÎPWC, Ê\¯Z¤Í¯u«Y¦n·i, ±ßÚ¤K¤EÂI³£­øÄ@¨«.  

PWCªºpartners´N¥¿«{ la, ¦³DËÝ·iªº¥ë°O. ¤£¹L¦³®É¤S¥i¯à«YD staff ·iªí²{ .

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ dejavu2003 ©ó 2006-8-20 07:40 AM µoªí

§Ú¦a­Ú§¹¤Q´X¥Ö³£ÉNservice,­«¦³¨â¬P´Átax deadline Ê\¦Ñ¨ý D partner ¤W¬P´Á­«make ºòcomment, ­«proposeºòaudit adjustment, ¥÷F/S­«°µ¨ì¿ùX«{¡A§Ú³q±`­ø²z¥÷statutory accounts, ¥H§ÚËÝÀH«K¬J¤H³£ÀH¤â ...
Dejavu ¥S,

¦³®Éªí­±¬Ý¨ìªº¨Æ, ¥i¯à«á­±¤S¦³¥t¥~¤@­Ó¬G¨Æ. §Ú´£Ä³§A¸ò¤W¥q»¡»¡, µM«á¦A±Ä¨ú¾A·íªº¦æ°Ê.ÂI³£¥u¬O¤½¨Æ, ´N«ö¤½¥q³W¯x¥h¿ì¨Æ,µL¿×¤Ópersonal.  

¦^ÂÐCHANGMAO#38ªº©«¤l

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ CHANGMAO ©ó 2006-8-21 11:08 µoªí

ÁôÂÃd¬Õ§Q¦³ÉA¥Î
·Qáǵ|©w«Y¶S§C¤½¥q»ù­È?
¨ä¹ê³£ÉNÉAËݤj¤£¤F

¦Ü¥{嗰啲·|³sµP³£­ø­n, ¬~©w¤K¤ë¤Q¤­, ËÝÀ°¦Ñ²Ó­¹¤j¯ù¶ºCap¤ô¨«¨Ð
ªø¤ò¥S,

§A¯u¦³¨£¦a. ´À«È¤ááǵ|, ¥þ¥@¬Éªºpublic accounting firms or their affiliates³£·|°µ. ¦ý­ø«YÁôÂÃd¬Õ§Q, ¦Ó«Y«ö¨C­Ó°ê®aªºµ|°Èªk«ß, ¦b¾Þ§@¤W¾A·í¦a¦w±Æ, ¥O¨ì¸Ó¤½¥qªº§Q¼í, µ|§½³£­ø¯à°÷«öªk«ß¥h©âµ|.

Á|¨Ò, ¦³®a¦b­»´äµù¥Uªº¤½¥q, Ê\ªº²£«~¬O¤@¨Ç¨¾°I¦ÑªººëµØ¯À, ¨¾ÅÎÀÙµ¥µ¥. ©Ò¦³¥æ©ö¦bºô¤W¶i¦æ. ¦Óºô¤W¾Þ§@ªºhub¦b¬P¥[©Y.

­»´äªº¤½¥q¥u¦³µù¥U¦a§}, ÉN¼g¦r¼Ó,ÉN¾­û, ©Ò¦³¸Ó¤½¥q¦b­»´äªº¾Þ§@, ¥Ñ¤@®a¤p«¬ªº·|­p®v¼Ó©Ó¿ì.

¸Ó¤½¥q¦b¬P¥[©Y¦¨¥ß¤@®a¤l¤½¥q¥þÅv­t³d¸Ó²£«~ªº¾P°â, ±À¼s©MITºÞ²zªº¤u§@¨Ã«ö¤ë¦V­»´ä¥À¤½¥q¦¬ºÞ²z¶O.Àç·~¦a°ì¯u«Y¥i¥H»¡¬O¥þ¥@¬É.

¥Ñ©ó©Ò¦³ªº¾P°â¦¬¤J¦b­»´ä¤J½ã, ¾P°âªº¦X¬ù¦b¬P¥[©Y§¹¦¨, ©Ò¥H¨ä¤¤©Ò²£¥Íªº¬Õ§Q, ÄÝ©ó®ü¥~Àç·~, «ö¥»´äªk«ß, ¨Ã¤£»Ý­n¦V¯S°Ï¬F©²¯Çµ|.

¦³®É¨£¨ì¥Í·N¤H¸òµ|§½°«ªkªº®×¨Ò, ¯u«Y©ç®×¥sµ´, ¦n嘢 ...

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: ·|­p Accounting ·|­p®v ¯ù
I'm a pipe-smoker ...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Tummy ©ó 2006-8-22 18:49 µoªí

But do they need to pay tax to Singapore? I mean profits tax
Hi brother Tummy,

You asked a good question. Yes, the subsidiary in Singapore will have to pay tax according to its assessable profits which come from its management-fee income and commission income on sales in its territory (Singapore) ...
I'm a pipe-smoker ...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Tummy ©ó 2006-8-23 20:26 µoªí

Brother Taurus, u a too humble
Ask a question is much more easier than give answer or solution
BTW, tks for your answer
Hi Brother Tummy,

Thank you for your compliment !

I started off working as a clerk in Inland Revenue Department, then as an audit trainee in a chartered accounting firm which was later affiliated with and changed its name as PricewaterhouseCoopers.

After about 3 years of audit training, I started my career in accounting field. Most of my experience which I regarded as valuable came from working with two international companies both of them were listed in New York Stock Exchange and engaged in chemical field. At the same time, my last employer was a state-owned company in Europe.

Therefore, I am pleased to share my experience with all brothers and sisters and exchange ideas / opinion with them. In fact, I may be benefitted during the course of these exchanges.

Please keep up our communication at your convenience.  

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: Accounting
I'm a pipe-smoker ...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ wander ©ó 2006-8-24 20:48 µoªí

Hello Mr. Taurus,

I'm new here but I'd be grateful if experts like you can give me advice.

I've been a sales co-ordinator in a Japanese company for 5 years. During
these 5 years I've a ...
Hi brother wander,

Again, thank you for your compliment and cngratulation to you for having obtained an Advanced Diploma in Accounting from HKU SPACE after 5 years of hard work. I understand how hard it really is to attend evening classes after work.

Your advanced diploma should at least equate you as an undergraduate, if not a graduate. As I understand that audit and accounting field is now short of new comers, you may first try those reputable audit firms first because their labels can really give you credit when you want to join the commercial sector after you have worked for them for a few years.

If you are not lucky with them, you may turn to the second tier of these audit firms. But the starting salary may not be desirable by most of you, about $6,000 per month.

Please let us all know after you have gone through above and best wishes to your search for a desirable position in this field. Welcome aboard, wander ...

I'm a pipe-smoker ...

Response to wander's post #48

Hi brother wander,

It is good to see that you have got a piece of good advice from brother dejavu2003. Stay in touch !

Just treat your career in audit at the entry level as an apprenticeship and be prepared to accept a low salary.

As the so-called second tier of audit firms ranges from those just next to EY and PWC  to the very bottom, so nothing is impossible.

It may even be better for those brothers who are still working in this profession to give you a hint about the present range of salary as an audit trainee in the first year of employment.
I'm a pipe-smoker ...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ wander ©ó 2006-8-25 07:53 µoªí

Thank you for brother Taurus and brother dejavu2003 's advice.

I'll start my job hunting and I hope to update my latest situation to you soon.

BTW, I joined ACCA in April 2004. I heard  ...
Hi brother wander,

Pleasant job hunting and let us know your good news soon ...
I'm a pipe-smoker ...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ wander ©ó 2006-8-24 20:48 µoªí

Hello Mr. Taurus,

I'm new here but I'd be grateful if experts like you can give me advice.

I've been a sales co-ordinator in a Japanese company for 5 years. During
these 5 years I've a ...
Hi Brother Wander, your photo looks great. I hope the same is with your future.

Now that you've made your decision, better late than never. I'm sure you won't regret it afterwards.

On the other hand, have you ever thought of quitting everything but just focus on passing your ACCA professional examination first in coming November ?

If you can afford it, it's not a bad idea ... comparing the significance of a professional degree and the salary you might have lost on quitting your job for less than three months ...
I'm a pipe-smoker ...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ wander ©ó 2006-9-3 06:56 µoªí

Hi Brother Taurus,

Initially I had wanted to quit my job after I've found a new one,
but my senior advised me to quit first, coz she could then
have time to recruite someone new and learn  ...
Hi Brother Wander,

It's good to hear from you early in the morning. You've been too kind to your senior and think about her first. I hope this will serve you well with a good reference letter from her.

I wonder if the sale coordinator's job which you've been doing concerns with receipt and execution of customers' orders, placing purchase orders with suppliers, following up shipments and LCs, issuance of invoices and lodgement of shipping documents to banks, etc. ?

We have a Chinese saying that "³½­ø¹L¶í­ø·|¤jûH". Recently, our Financial Secretary emphasised that HK unemployment rate was 4.9% ( I don't remember la ! ). Local economy should be doing quite well.

But to find a job or to recruit an appropriate candidate is a different thing. It really has to depend on a lot of factors, one of which may be luck for the applicant and for the recruiting company as well to result in a successful match !

Brother Wander, it's now the time for you to pull yourself together and move forward ! Do it for yourself and try to think of yourself first from now on ...
I'm a pipe-smoker ...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ wander ©ó 2006-9-3 13:28 µoªí

Hi Brother Taurus,

Basically you have correctly estimated my scope of duty.

But, in addition, I also serve as the interpretor between my Japanese / Korean
colleagues (who speak Japanese) ...
Hi Brother Wander,

I'm afraid that you have to stay long hours in the office and then have many parties afterwards.

It's good for you to make your decision to have a change in your life, your career ...

Work towards having your identity and a professional qualification. It's very important nowaday !

Don't worry, move forward towards your goal, brother ...
I'm a pipe-smoker ...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ miura ©ó 2006-9-4 22:24 µoªí
what is the salary for "partner"?
I would like to know too !
I'm a pipe-smoker ...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ hjhjhj2004 ©ó 2006-9-6 17:21 µoªí

Don't study accounting! I fall into this trap for 20years!
Don't be so pessimistic, Brother Hjhjhj2004 !  

If you think positively, you have already had 20 years of stable job. Most of us work day in day out for our living. This is the fact of life.  

Since you have been in this profession for 20 years, you know the rules. Either you study for a degree in the profession or you find something interesting in life to enjoy.

Life is not all for making money and hard-work ! There are so many things in life for you to appreciate and enjoy. Spend more time with your loved ones, your family !

Best of luck !  

I'm a pipe-smoker ...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ hjhjhj2004 ©ó 2006-9-8 21:45 µoªí

Working, working, working... no time for family, no respect, nothing..
Dear Brother Hjhjhj2004,

At present, I am working on an audit assignment of a restaurant next to West Rail Station. The accountant there works from 9 am to 6 pm but has to stay late frequently for a 6-day week. She looks after preparation of daily cash and journal vouchers, attends to issues relating to human resouces including insurance claims,  income tax & MPF, arranges payment of wages to more than 100 employees and more than 80 recurrent suppliers every month, not mentioning the requirement of issuing checks and the general ledger is kept by typing in Chinese. On average, the monthly gross revenue amounts to $2 million. She earns about $10k a month.

Brother, please try to pay your attention away from the misery of your work and attend to other aspects of life that you find interesting, say, books and music.

If you indeed have problem in your work, I highly recommend to you to discuss with your superior because they will care especially in your condition of having worked for a long period of time with your company. It will be a headache to them to find somebody to fill your vacancy should you decide to leave.

Please speak to your close friend of all your anxiety and your problems in order to loose all the tension you now have at work.

Take care, brother !
I'm a pipe-smoker ...

Re : Wander's post #78

Hi Brother Wander,

Congratulation !!!!!!!!  

Hope you like the job and the chance of being able to look into accounting systems of quite a number of companies across different industries.

Wish you the very best and please share with us any interesting issues in future ...

I'm a pipe-smoker ...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ peninsula ©ó 2006-9-19 11:47 µoªí

This was just an example. Many are getting well paid and not too much O/T (like myself). You need to select the company carefully. If you are in audit or small local commercial firms etc., of cou ...
Yes, that's an example to show to Brother Hjhjhj2004 that there are many employees in the accounting profession receiving their rewards not commensurate with their efforts and output, having an office like a storeroom with minimum space just enough for them to get in and out.

They would like to have more choices if they can but .....

Life is too harsh and earnig a living is even harder. So, try to put aside all the pressure and misery at your work after office hours, learn to relax and find out other aspects in life that you may have interest and appreciate. All the very best to everybody .....

I'm a pipe-smoker ...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ peninsula ©ó 2006-9-20 11:27 µoªí

Sure but many people I know have easy lifes working in finance/accounting field!
Sure, Moderator,

There are always persons at the top and at the bottom of each industrial sector. There are different roles in the society to be taken by different classes of citizens.

We have seen from time to time brothers of this forum complaining their jobs in this field. Are we trying to communicate patiently with them, giving them encouragement and support or rather teasing them with your saying " I'm getting well paid and not too much O/T or many people I know have easy lifes working in finance/accounting field!"

What you have said is fact but does it help all those brothers ....

I'm a pipe-smoker ...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ peninsula ©ó 2006-9-20 16:50 µoªí

My POINT is this applies to all jobs and profession, not just Finance/Accounting. Also, don't be too negative.
Hi Brother Peninsula,

You better go thru' past posts again and see who's negative ........

I'm a pipe-smoker ...

Many thanks to Brothers Dejavu2003 and Tummy for your impartiality, vision of righteousnes and willingness to speak up.  I salute to you !  

In fact, this is not what I expect to encounter a situation like this in this forum where we are supposed to share our experience with each other issues relating to our profession  and sometimes our grievances, too.

But life is full of surprises ! You are my surprises now ! A lot of thanks, again, brothers ...  
I'm a pipe-smoker ...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ hjhjhj2004 ©ó 2006-9-26 16:52 µoªí

When I have time, I will tell you my/our difficult working life here. As a victim, I want you all to get rid of it.
We look forward to hearing your story ! But in the meantime, please maintain a good balance between your working and family lives. Take care ...
I'm a pipe-smoker ...

µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.