±À¤¶:| ½Õ¸Ñ­û½Òµ{ | Makeup Course | Hypnosis course | English course | NLP training | cissp cisa cism | Àç¾i¾Ç½Òµ{ |

46 12
µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¦³½u·s»D­º®u¤k¥D¼½ - ¤ý¥©

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ overpowering ©ó 2010-4-29 01:05 µoªí
wonderful matchup!!
WONDERFUL MATCHUP in the 90's.... they reminded me of the era of ¸­¶®´D, ªL¬ü­»

¶V¦Ñ¶Vè°????!!!!!!!!

cable d anchor.......     .... I am thinking if I was watching the 80's news

her face is almost double the size of Cheung Mei Wah

She is going to create HK news reporting history........... the oldest and longest serving female anchor........  Cablenews doesn't improve look at the background music and the background they haven't been upgraded for 15 years

She  gained a lot of weight.... So round

I think she is pregnant.... Taking the last train.

She is 40..... Pretty old for 1st time mom... Anyway congrat

Ê\­ÓÀY¯u«Y¶V¨Ó¶VªÎ¦P¶ê¡E¡E¡E¡E¡E¡E

Waaa ªÎ¨ì©O¡I¡I¡I

¦¨¥|±i´X³£­«µÛ¦¨ËÝ¡A§Æ±æd¦~»´anchor¥i¥H¾Ç¤UËݵ۩O

Fit?? You mean Fat???

Ëݦѥý¦Ü¥Í? Good luck. Ê\³£¥|¤Q¦³¤@嗱

«Y¦³½u«×°µûHµ²咗±B¥Í咗¥J´N§¹¥þ­ø¨Ïkeep.....¤ñ°_«e¥|¤­¦~Ê\¯u«YªÎ咗20½S

Ê\¯u«Y¥i¥H¥Í±o¥X¨Ì®a啲·sanchor

Ê\³£¦~ªñ¥b¦Ê°Õ.....¦n¤ß©ñ¹LÊ\°Õ

Who idiot will buy Cable TV from Wharf?  Cable News has all the aged overpaid anchors and reports who are waiting to get retired....

cable news is parked with post 70 mommies......

Cable News hasn't been upgraded for toooo long.... 40, 50 years old anchors to report news is not attractive at all

嫲嫲¯Åanchor

¤j¨Ð §A­ø¦n¥s§ÚÚ»啲50·³ªüÂTûH㗎³â

46 12
µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.