±À¤¶:| Æ[¶í¥~½æ³t»¼ | ±N­x¿D¥~½æ³t»¼ | Party ¬ü­¹¨ì·| | ¨T¨®½´³»ºû­×½¨­ | ³·¦a¹u | ¦Ï¤ò¾c | ¦Ï¤ò¾c¹Ô | Online Food Ordering System | Pre Wedding Photographer |

µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¤EÀsÆW¡B±m­i¡BÆp¥Û¤s¡B·s»Z±^¡B¤EÀs«°

Tai Hom Village, Diamond Hill

§ä¨ì¤jꩧø·ӡA³ê囘¤£¤Ö¦^¾Ð¡]¯ª¥À©M¨û¨û¤@®a¦í¦b¨ºùØ¡A²{¦b¥L­ÌªºÂ©~ÅܤF¤j¦Ñ¤sÀG¹D¤J¤s«eªº¾ô¼[¡I¡I¡^

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ choihung ©ó 2008-3-8 01:26 ½s¿è ]
ªþ¥ó: ±z©Ò¦bªº¥Î¤á²ÕµLªk¤U¸ü©Î¬d¬Ýªþ¥ó, ½Ð¹Á¸Õ¦h¶K¤å³¹Àò¨ú¿n¤À¡A¿n¤À¶W¹L 120 ©Î¯S©w¥Î¤á²Õ¤è¥i¬d¬Ý.

±m­i§ø·Ó

¤S¦³¤@±i¡A ¶K®I¶Z¡C¡C¡C
ªþ¥ó: ±z©Ò¦bªº¥Î¤á²ÕµLªk¤U¸ü©Î¬d¬Ýªþ¥ó, ½Ð¹Á¸Õ¦h¶K¤å³¹Àò¨ú¿n¤À¡A¿n¤À¶W¹L 120 ©Î¯S©w¥Î¤á²Õ¤è¥i¬d¬Ý.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ chanpowing ©ó 2008-3-9 12:38 AM µoªí
¦^´_ #109 choihung ªº©«¤l

­ì¨Ó³Ì¦­°_¦n«YµµÁ¨¤¦»ñ  
Yes.  Mom said "Tsz Mei House" was the earliest one being built (the pic showed that) and "Kam Wan House" was the latest.  From the pic you can see " Ping Shek Estate" was not yet being built and it was only a squattered area.

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ choihung ©ó 2008-3-10 13:29 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ pashwawa ©ó 2008-3-8 05:34 PM µoªí
«Ü¸Ø±iªº¤EÀs«°¹ë¡M¥L­Ì¤£»Ý­nµ¡ªº¶Ü¡S

I had a chance to go inside there in 1987 before it got demolished.  The only part that you could see the sky was the temple which located in the middle of the walled city.

What an experience about that visit, I still remember that smell!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ chanpowing ©ó 2008-1-4 09:12 AM µoªí

©O´T¹Ï«Y«}±m­i¹D¡I¡H

¥O¤H·Q°_¤J¦è°^­n±ÆªøÀs......................  
Yes, that's Choi Hung Road very close to Choi Hung Estate.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ chanpowing ©ó 2008-3-10 02:04 PM µoªí
§Ú¦ô­p©O±i¬Û«Y 1980¦~¥ª¥k , «Y·sÄRªá¶é¼vge , ­øª¾¤¤­ø¤¤ !
will that photo be shot from Pui Tun Secondary School?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ algg ©ó 2008-3-13 11:54 AM µoªí

©W¥Û§ø"¥X"­±«YÆ[¶í¹D
°e¤W¹Ϥù, ©W¥Û¥ò¥¼°_
Thanks a billion for this full pic of Choi Hung Estate!!!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ algg ©ó 2008-3-13 11:57 AM µoªí

see your house?
Yeah, but my room was in the different direction.

Also saw my primary school (you know which one!) and part of St. Peter's

The bus terminal .... so many fond memories!

Thanks a billion again!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ choihung ©ó 2008-3-13 08:19 PM µoªí

Yeah, but my room was in the different direction.

Also saw my primary school (you know which one!) and part of St. Peter's

The bus terminal .... so many fond memories!

Thanks a billion ...
By the way, this picture was so early so the bus canteen was not seen in the picture.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ chanpowing ©ó 2008-3-13 08:48 PM µoªí
¾Ú»D

­Ó¤Ú¤h¶º°ó¦Ñ²Ó (¨â¥N¤÷¤l) ¸gÀç

²Ä¤@¶¡«Y ±m­i§ø¤Ú¤hÁ`¯¸ (·í¦~ªG¶¡)

²Ä¤G¶¡«Y ±m­i¹D¤Ú¤hÁ`¯¸ (¤wÃö³¬)

²Ä¤T¶¡«Y ·s»Z±^±düLµó¯ùÀ\ÆU (¤wÃö³¬)

²Ä¥|¶¡«Y ±m­i¹D¯ùÀ\ÆU  ªñ¥îµØ
I see, ·Q·í¦~¨ºùعê¦b¡§©è­¹§¨¤j¥ó¡¨¡A¤S¦³°e¥~½æ¡A¥O¤HÃh©À¡C
°e¤W2´T·Ó¤ù¡]§Û¦^¨Óªº¡^¡G

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: ¯ù

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ chanpowing ©ó 2008-3-13 09:14 PM µoªí
¬Û (01) «á­±±ø¸ô ¤S¥s ¡§¦Ñ¹«Å¢¡¨ ¡A«Y±M¥Î¤Ú¤h°¨¸ô¡A°²¤é¦n¦h°²´Á¨p®a¨®¥q¾÷­øÃѸô¦æ¥ª¡A´N¥i¯à­n­¹±i ¡§¤û¦×°®¡¨ °Õ¡C
Oh I see.  Thanks for pointing that out.  I didn't know about it coz till now I haven't got driving license.

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: Driving

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ algg ©ó 2008-3-13 11:25 PM µoªí

¼Æú靈«§¸ô½uª±úï吖
You mean bus routes?  

The most I took were:

No. 5:  to Tsimshatsui Ferry Pier  ( I love this route!!)

No. 13 ??:  (too long time ago, I don't remember that well) to Jordon Road Ferry Pier.   If I remember well, usually we took it to go to Kowloon Hospital to ½üµó¯g¡I

No. 3D:  to Tsz Wan Shan (to attend school)

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ algg ©ó 2008-3-13 11:32 PM µoªí
¦AÚ»n¦¸, ±m­i§ø¬Jdesign¯u«Y¦n, ªÅ®ð¬y³q, ÉN屛­·¼Ó!!!!!
Yeah, in the past before ÄR´¹ªá¶é was built from our flat we could see part of the airport and even Tai Koo Shing on island side.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ pashwawa ©ó 2008-3-14 09:32 AM µoªí
Choi Hung Estate 1970

Hi Pashwawa Brother,

I don't think this picture was taken so late at 1970.  In 1970 my family have already moved into the latest building of Choi Hung Estate, but in this pic the location was still empty.  I bet this picture was taken in early 1960s.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ algg ©ó 2008-3-14 09:15 AM µoªí

Yes, 13 to Jordon Road Ferry.  I took a lot on it too to klncity, sanpokwong...
No. 5 is always my favorites!  it is still running as on today.  if i remember it correctly, No. 5 is one of t ...
Seems to be....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ algg ©ó 2008-3-14 09:16 AM µoªí

oh yes! my mum hates ÄR´¹ªá¶é!  it blocks the airway
Luckily I moved away before "Lai Ching" was built!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ pashwawa ©ó 2008-3-14 03:43 PM µoªí
The Library system is not user friendly, but you can try the following:

Go to the following site:
http://hkclweb.hkpl.gov.hk/hkclr ... l/frm-bas_srch.html

Check the 'Photo" ...
Thanks so much for all the good photos and thanks for letting us know how to search in govt archive.  Many thanks!

re: Sanpokong

Excuse me for typing in English coz my Chinese typing is not fast enough for typing lots of content!!

Last Saturday needed to go to Sanpokong (wow, more than 20 years haven't been there).  I took some time to wander around:

"Bak Lok" restaurant has become Elderly Home as mentioned by chanpowing before.  But funniest thing is at the main entrance, Those wordings of Bak Lok restaurant in Chinese were still there (except "Lou" had been fallen off).

Those Govt. Factory buildings have all been demolished.  Anybody knows how those lands will be used for?  Residence?  Commercial Towers?

No. 1 Tai Yau Street had been nearly finished.  I can't recall what the original factory building's name was.  Can anyone tell me?

The law court and government building had been demolished and now the construction for "Rhine Harbour" is ongoing.  The site is rather big!

The Standard Chartered Bank has been changed to restaurant.

"Gong Jue" Restaurant's big picture had been blocked by the building in front of it, however part of it can still be seen.

The shopping arcade underneath it is still there.  I love the stuff inside coz it's still non-expensive.  I shopped there to get some souvenirs!!

"Dong Fang Chinese Department Store's old site had been changed to elderly home too.  (as mentioned before, Bak Lok, Heung Yeung Lau have all been changed to elderly home).

I went up to the Choi Hung Road Playground (the old site of the Kai Tak Amusement Park) and I climbed to the small hill.  Not a trace could be found except the hill....

"Ying Wah Cinema" old site is open for rental, but nowadays it appears as a haunted house!  Seems it had been empty for long time!

"San Po Kong Mansion" - Many shops facing Choi Hung Road are open for rental.  I wonder why so many shops are empty.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ hk3dman ©ó 2008-3-19 01:02 AM µoªí
·s®ú±^ -----  ÄR®cÀ¸°|~~
Thanks for sharing!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ algg ©ó 2008-3-19 05:19 PM µoªí
ÂI¸Ñ©O­Ó¦^­ø¨ì?

http://forum.timway.com/f/thread-127528-1-6.html
Coz the topic was long time ago, it has been blocked for further amendments.

Anything interesting to share?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ algg ©ó 2008-3-19 10:03 PM µoªí

¤é¨Ó¯ù¼Ó­ø«Yª÷ºÑªº«e¨­, ¤é¨Ó°õ咗°µµ^¦æ; ª÷ºÑ°·¦b
Wah, "Yat Loi"......  I had a special experience over there.....

I was in primary school and my family brought me there for lunch.  I was having my rice on the plate and suddenly something dropped from the ceiling - a big black ant landed on my rice!!!  I stopped eating then even though I was not full at that time....

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: µ^¦æ ¯ù

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ dorothytiffany ©ó 2008-3-20 06:49 AM µoªí
ª÷·ø»È½L¨ÎÀaªï¶Q«È
ºÑªM¥Éºæ¬ü°s¶P¹Å»«
thanks for the updated pictures of Kam Pik.  Not sure if it is still owned by my old kindergarten classmate's family.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ chanpowing ©ó 2008-3-20 12:02 PM µoªí

Mr. Yuen ?
Yes.  His son was my classmate in kindergarten.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ saddam1 ©ó 2008-3-20 04:47 PM µoªí

®@,ÉN¤HÃÑ©w«Y§Ú§Ë¿ù¦WºÙ©O?§Ú¬O«ü¦b¤j°É§ø¤º¨º¤@¶¡¦amou¯ù¼Ó
Are you talking about ¡§±m­i¤j¯ùÆU¡¨¡H Yes, it was at Tai Hom Village and it was pretty dirty over there.  ¤p®É­Ô§Ú§Ì§Ì¨£¹L¦³¤@¦ìwaiter ¦b¤½µM¡¨±ÄÄq¡§¡I¡I

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: ¯ù

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ chanpowing ©ó 2008-3-25 11:33 AM µoªí

©p¦P¾Çª¨ª¨ , Ê\¦Ñ¤H®a·í¦~±`±`°Ñ¤©ªÀ°Ï¬¡°Ê   

¦­¦~«eª÷µØ¼Ó¦a¤U«Y¦Ñ¤H¤¤¤ß, ´¿¸g¨£¦Ñ¨¿¥Í¦b¦¹¤£¿ò¾l¤O  
Yes, he always appeared in ¡§Åw¼Öº¡ªFµØ¡¨ as well.  I wonder if their family still owns today's "Kam Pik Restaurant"?

µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.