推介:| 修理頂蓬布 | Mediator course | Hypnosis course | Dream Interpretation | NLP | English course |

發新話題
打印

小心! 不良客戶!

小心! 不良客戶!

一間不良歐洲公司! 給人UPS A/C 叫人寄板又不付 UPS 運費, 脹單轉到廠商頭上! 騙了板便消失!  

B?gib? T?ad?ng L?d
Mr R?inha?dt
[email protected]
It only ends once. Anything before is just progress.

引用:
原帖由 cationic 於 2006-8-30 12:20 PM 發表

Arson兄,又唔駛咁激posted出嚟。可能係誤會啫,何況單野都咁耐啦,你又冇損失
不吐不快

引用:
原帖由 jimmyboy2102 於 2006-8-30 08:53 PM 發表
TO BAD!!!!!!!!!!

BUT IT HAPPEN EVERY MOMENT TO TAKE YOU SAMPLE WITHOUT DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU.
會自保收辦費

另一大奸狗, 下單一百幾十隻 dollar item, 卻大聲自稱大洋洲 chain store 在港 Buying office, 大聲多多 repeat order, 等到受了張單, 明明 FOB HK 但屈你付 THC , 又屈你 book 船, 張單一千 US dollar, Payment 竟是 T/T 10 days after shipment! Bank charge  它 local 那面也要你付! 張單蝕哂錢!

C?RK  ! 小心!

引用:
原帖由 珠公主 於 2006-9-1 11:08 AM 發表

arson哥哥, 唔好勞氣, 激壞身子呀!!

敢問arson兄係自己公司, 定都係merchandiser!?!
merchandiser

引用:
原帖由 university 於 2006-9-2 03:59 PM 發表
Refer to the samples arrangement, I also had this experience when I worked in a manufacturing business after graduated.  Most of the those customers are from S. America, Africa etc.  Now, I will ch ...
This is so general that European client will have a FedEx, UPS and DHL. This is a general practice to send sample at freight collect basic via their account.

Before and after I sent out the sample I also checked this client’s UPS account with the UPS hotline. They always say that this account is existed but cannot check his credit as their computer is not showing it, and if he refuses to pay the freight, the shipper has to pay it instead.

And when you ask clients pay for the freight charge in advance, firstly clients will say they prefer to send out the samples via their international courier account because they have some discounts or agreement with the courier, and they don’t like to T/T you a small amount of money because they have to pay for the bank charge. In addition, when you got the samples from the factory you just have to send it out as soon as possible, but sometimes it is just hard to tell how much the freight charge it until the day you have the sample in hand. When you have the sample in hand and work out the freight charge, then you send an email request for the freight charge payment, the fastest it takes you 3 days to receive the money. In fact, most of the time you have late receipt of the sample form the factory than what you promise your client. And if late delivery for the sample is meaningless when you miss the deadline such as their presentation…..too many reason to make it difficult to play it safe….

相關搜索目錄: Courier

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.