推介:| 網頁寄存 | 網頁設計 | 開網店 | 電郵申請 | Wordpress Hosting | 外賣平台 | 英語課程推薦 | 風水屋 | 房間風水懷孕 | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

39 12
發新話題
打印

[桑拿浴室] 試左蓮花

試左蓮花

前兩日去銅鑼灣整架車,見無聊一個人,就行去對面個間蓮花水療試下,行入去覺得幾中國FEEL,D裝修都算OK,LOCKER都有招呼同幾有禮貌,入去個更衣間,唔算話好大,都叫幾四正,同埋都有個池浸下,之後去到大廳,有個女經理就行埋黎同我介紹下D價錢,第一次就試下佢講既香薰餐,入到房見到個囡囡都幾後生,又笑得鬼咁甜 開頭諗住D囡囡都會求其揼下先入正題,估唔到個囡囡又幾揼得,揼得我鬼咁舒服,之後就開始愈推愈上,攪到我幾有衝動 最後就比佢既玉手攪掂左

下次去開個頭,試埋佢個淋巴餐先

相關搜索目錄: 裝修 香薰 水療

師兄, 交咗几多銀両, 兩个餐相差几多?

睇廣告好似好多嘢玩,有獨立沐浴房、VIP房、四手按摩區等等!

相關搜索目錄: 廣告

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

This young bg's face would not be black, bec she does only provide oily hj service....no big....too pity

Is it located at the basement of Citicorp Centre ?

C-Hing, please PM address. Many thanks

Thanks for sharing

Ching, tks for sharing. Please PM me address. Tks very much

銅鑼灣興發街消防局, 威菲路道花旗廣場, 近海。

回復 15# 的帖子

Ching tks 教路

yes i push !  I thought it is for big only

可以玩細都可試下

I met Ching Ho Wai yesterday afternoon...she is not a famous TV actress, but over 35-aged chings must be familiar with her acting.....  Why did she go there?? mor dull fu

[ 本帖最後由 LTF_123 於 2011-9-15 14:31 編輯 ]

回復 20# 的帖子

程可慧.  acts of Mom or Grand Mom in TVB programmes at 9:30 or 8:30pm

引用:
原帖由 LTF_123 於 2011-9-15 06:28 發表
I met Ching Ho Wai yesterday afternoon...she is not a famous TV actress, but over 35-aged chings must be familiar with her acting.....  Why did she go there?? mor dull fu
Why?? because before change over to 蓮花 now, 港島環保 is a famous place for some female artists. I C 湯XX go as well. I think Ching Ho Wai dont know the site change from veggie to .........

I seldom visit this sauna now. I would like to go to another sauna under the same group across the sea.. Much cheaper and more BG to chose.

引用:
原帖由 danny_partner 於 2011-9-15 19:10 發表
I seldom visit this sauna now. I would like to go to another sauna under the same group across the sea.. Much cheaper and more BG to chose.
ching, what is the name of the sauna under the same group at kowloon?

引用:
原帖由 carmanlamlam 於 2011-9-5 08:24 發表 $800 HJ$12XX Full
Thanks Carman C Hing!

39 12
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.