推介:| 觀塘外賣速遞 | 將軍澳外賣速遞 | Party 美食到會 | 汽車蓬頂維修翻身 | 雪地靴 | 羊毛鞋 | 羊毛鞋墊 | Online Food Ordering System | Pre Wedding Photographer |

發新話題
打印

[原創] Diamond Club

Diamond Club

Sounds like everyone is talking abt 俏記
However havent been there and wanna share a bit fun at Diamond Club
I used to go to clubs at HK side, now trying some at TST like club star, 舞臺
But just found Diamond Club is quite a valuable n fun place to go
Price is not expensive, $480 for all you can drink (beer) or as a min charge
Girls quality overall not bad but cannot say very good, at least young and some from kara/emp
I was there with friends for 2 nights, sat several girls, all willing to drink and play with us
2-3 were golden fish as well, with gf feel, did drink and were high, allowed body search
Damage was only $1500 (sat 4 hrs already)

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

super兄, 請問如果下午六點鐘倒去到, 坐個零鐘頭, 再加埋女女出街, 係咪都係大約$3k?
另外請問間場有冇房坐? 定係好似club uno咁通常坐大廳?

as far as my experience and what i know
all time 480 for all u can drink, 500 tips + 1000 outings then hotel charge, so around 2.3K
have around 8-10 regular rooms and 2 big room with washroom which has min around 4K

回復 2# 的帖子

TST East harbour crystal center 1/F

Brother Super123123,

I tried to go there but the reception said the club is for members only.

Would you PM me the name of the manager in order to get in?

Thank you very much x 100000!!!!

That's why I seldom talked about those private clubs in this forum.

Once mentioned, others won't be able to get in would start asking you for referral. Frankly speaking, since I don't know most of the people who've ever asked me for contacts to get in these places, I'd rather not take any risk in doing so.

Also for many places, just a phone number of the manager / mami still can't get you in. Some really cautious staff would never take those cold calls. They'd only serve those they've seen before. That is, you'll have to be there with someone who's already their customer; then you've got to know the manager / mami in person; that's when they'll take your reservation!
... 原來我冇簽名檔 ...

引用:
原帖由 auriga00 於 2009-6-7 22:53 發表

Once mentioned, others won't be able to get in would start asking you for referral. Frankly speaking, since I don't know most of  ...
totally agree, but I just want to share some experience here, esp I had been to several other private clubs paying big money w/o fun
Diamond charges are quite reasonable but only the room and sound system not very good in return, also you cannot get nice wine or big drinks over there (unless u bring in yourself)

相關搜索目錄: Wine

引用:
原帖由 good1550 於 2009-6-7 22:31 發表
Brother Super123123,

I tried to go there but the reception said the club is for members only.

Would you PM me the name of the manager in order to get in?

Thank you very much x 100000!!! ...
sorry CHing, mama will not let u in even I gave you her num

引用:
原帖由 auriga00 於 2009-6-7 22:53 發表

Once mentioned, others won't be able to get in would start asking you for referral. Frankly speaking, since I don't know most of  ...
same as I looking for someone to take me to try [url=thread-261673-1-1.html]俏記[/url]

引用:
原帖由 super123123 於 2009-6-10 00:24 發表

same as I looking for someone to take me to try 俏記
俏佳人 is a well established nc, you can always visit by yourself
... 原來我冇簽名檔 ...

引用:
原帖由 auriga00 於 2009-6-10 02:35 發表

俏佳人 is a well established nc, you can always visit by yourself
thanks, will try walk in then!

brother super,

how abt the gals' quality and charges in 舞臺?  seems most of them are northen.....

another one is the korean club in crystal centre.  anyone tried this b4?  any comment?

回復 13# 的帖子

舞臺 and Diamond same quality, but 舞臺 has more choices for most of the time
The only reason I go Diamond is the service of the mama and I had bad experience at 舞臺
I heard a chick said she used to work at 国惠 or sthg, she said tips is $600 over there, so Daimond and 舞臺 is her second choice

I have been to Diamond Club last Saturday.  As C hing said it's valuable and not expensive.  And the most important was the software " grils",  Almost 30 ladies (Freelance) for selection, five of us did choose our dream grils.   They were pertty, good figure and love to play.   At that ngiht, we took the suggestion of manager not to order beer but 3 bottle of blacklabel, around $ 3,500 with free green tea and soda water.  As we couldn't drive too much beer, so blacklabel was much worth.  At least, we could keep the wine for next time if couldn't finish.  

Spent 2.5 hrs with much fun and charged $ 12,000 ( $ 700 for Blacklabel and $ 500 for girl).  Also have the excuse to come again ......

相關搜索目錄: Wine

回復 15# 的帖子

yes, roughly the same price of 1.2K for drinking blacklabel
i was there on Sat night as well, but late late, was also quite fun as we wait for the girls we had before

i will go and take a look at it

這場價錢比較,是較其他如舞台和國會平宜些。
但品質可能也較為遜色,因為人家是兩小時六百,他則是五百,以經濟理論,首批較佳的產品多會到較貴的地方試鐘。

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.