推介:| 調解員課程 | Makeup Course | Hypnosis course | English course | NLP training | cissp cisa cism | 營養學課程 |

40 12
發新話題
打印

[疑難] 最近有無師兄上過金來閣?

最近有無師兄上過金來閣?

最近有無師兄上過金來閣? 見距係賣番廣告, 想試下, 有無裝修過?

相關搜索目錄: 裝修 廣告

I used to go there one year ago, tried most of the ladies there, Sometimes, this place has good lady but just worked for while and left. I don't know how is this place now, I would like to try also.

回復 2# 的帖子

brother try 38 and 68? sometimes i would like to try mature lady

That was one year ago, I could not remember all the numbers. However, there was one special lady I tried, she was first day there at that time and her service was really good and you could feel she was not working in that field, luckily I got her cell phone number as she stopped working there after 3 days. Then I called her out for fun at Park Hotel  from time to time, but she married with other man 4 months ago and I stopped calling her   , she was damn good and a had lot of real water, she would really come during the sexual intercourse and I was happy with her every time without any exceptional.

Therefore, this place has good lady from time to time, but depends on your luck, normally good lady won't work long there.

[ 本帖最後由 Schnauzer 於 2009-7-16 22:22 編輯 ]

The keeper before was a fat boy and he used to give me new working lady if there was any whenever I went there, but the fat boy keeper had gone also for unknown reason, so I stopped going there too.

never been to 金來閣, but since the subject was being brought up so check it out and find some 5 tastes girls, will go there and try #5 some day

No.5 looks OK, but the boobs seems fake, try her out and let us know, please

found another image of #5 in 169, very different from w11,  fat, and there is a reflection of part of her face in the mirror that is not censored, ugly
so, I don't think I will go, sorry

I cannot find the AD of 金來閣 in 169, how come you could find it  ?,

回復 5# 的帖子

i also stop going there when the fat boy keeper left. the quality dropped after he left

引用:
原帖由 Schnauzer 於 2009-7-17 10:42 發表
I cannot find the AD of 金來閣 in 169, how come you could find it  ?,
why? 娛樂場所 then ma lam finger press, a list will be shown

相關搜索目錄: 娛樂

引用:
原帖由 fatdragon0l0 於 2009-7-17 11:07 發表
i also stop going there when the fat boy keeper left. the quality dropped after he left
fat boy is the quality controller

回復 11# 的帖子

金來閣 HAS NO AD IN 169, ONLY IN W11, THAT IS WHAT I CAN SEE , ANYWAY, NEVER MIND

AGREE, FAT BOY WAS A GOOD CHAP, I LEARNT FROM THE WOMEN THERE THAT HE WAS ARRESTED BY POLICE BECAUSE HE QUARRELED WITH THE POLICE DURING THE  ROUTINE CHECK OF  金來閣 AND SINCE THAT, I DID NOT SEE HIM ANY MORE.

回復 14# 的帖子

arrested? that's a pity, because that place gives good value for money... it used to be $350.
i saw some new Nos. any good suggestion C Hing?

回復 15# 的帖子

That was only the keeper arrested. I have not been visited this place for more than a year, don't know how is it now.

引用:
原帖由 fatdragon0l0 於 2009-7-17 16:32 發表
arrested? that's a pity, because that place gives good value for money... it used to be $350.
i saw some new Nos. any good suggestion C Hing?
the facilities have really worn out.........and when i went there last thursday, only one customer: that's me

i try 38, too mature for me but the skills are ok, she said she lived downstair and worked everyday

回復 17# 的帖子

Mature is fine, as long as service is good and face is acceptable, how does she look like, ugly or not ? she allows wet kiss or not

引用:
原帖由 Schnauzer 於 2009-7-20 17:20 發表
Mature is fine, as long as service is good and face is acceptable, how does she look like, ugly or not ? she allows wet kiss or not
personally acceptable, 40+ c9 look (my own feeling) when i try to kiss her face, it seems that she is trying to aviod it.

回復 19# 的帖子

Even avoid to kiss face, thanks for telling me, I wil forget her

引用:
原帖由 Schnauzer 於 2009-7-20 17:46 發表
Even avoid to kiss face, thanks for telling me, I wil forget her
bro,  seems that u have play in this field for quite a long time, thx for sharing ur experience, i almost won't go to KAM LAI KWOK in the future

where do u have fun recently? (the lady used in icon is absoultely my type, fuck!)

回復 21# 的帖子

Yeah, let's exchange information here, this is the only place where we can discuss finger press. I seldom go to 141 nowadays, I think finger press is better, you hardly can get any good service ones in 141

引用:
原帖由 Schnauzer 於 2009-7-20 20:23 發表
Yeah, let's exchange information here, this is the only place where we can discuss finger press. I seldom go to 141 nowadays, I think finger press is better, you hardly can get any good service ones i ...
cool. as a matter of fact this forum is getting more lifely recently. i wish more ppl can input their info in here.
be the first FINGER PRESS dedicated forum.

other forum doesn't like talking about fingerpress; mostly are occupied by 141 寫手
at least this forum has not yet been polluted by 寫手 and we can share good and bad reports here.

回復 22# 的帖子

there are good service 141 around - especially those that used to work in fingerpress

40 12
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.