±À¤¶:| Æ[¶í¥~½æ³t»¼ | ±N­x¿D¥~½æ³t»¼ | Party ¬ü­¹¨ì·| | ¨T¨®½´³»ºû­×½¨­ | ³·¦a¹u | ¦Ï¤ò¾c | ¦Ï¤ò¾c¹Ô | Online Food Ordering System | Pre Wedding Photographer |

µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

[ÀÉ®×] Par3 ³f¬[

¦^´_ 2125# ªº©«¤l

I don't know exactly whether she worth you to save the relationship or not. You 2 are the only person can say this. However, I think you should talk to her open-minded and straight enough that what is your bottom line and if she is so love in you. She change change herself.

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ 7-siu ©ó 2010-6-2 12:38 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ par3 ©ó 2010-6-1 19:09 µoªí
please don't talk to her regarding anything about me, cuz i complain about she talks about our relationship on her blog, so just pretend knowing nothing la, and pls be nice to her, don't do anything t ...
You want to save the relationship or you want to save her from working in the old environment?

i think i have made up my mind, if she doesn't take the first step to show any sign of sorry or soften down her attitude, then i will let it go. if she feels that i am the bad guy in this case, so let it be.
the reason i am rethinking about saving the relationship is that i ask her to take ¦¨¤H°ª¦Ò and ask her to start learning english in order to prepare for the exam, i just talk to someone else today, it may not be a realistic routine for her, so i am wondering if after she tried for a few days learning english, she really feels a lot of pressure that lead her to flee away from the situation, to be honest, i have promised her to do take whatever lesson she wants to learn origionally and all of a sudden, i just plan everything for her and she may actually have something else in her mind, any way la, every break up is hard to swallow in the beginning if she doesn't completely betray me, let's see how things develop and decide lor.
´M¶}¤ß,¦ý¨D¹L±o¤H,¹L±o¦Û¤v
§A¹ï§Ú¦n,§Ú¹ï§A¦n

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 7-siu ©ó 2010-6-1 20:49 µoªí
I don't know exactly whether she worth you to save the relationship or not. You 2 are the only person can say this. However, I think you should talk to her open-minded and straight enough that what is ...
she always has the heart to change herself, but it is usually only ¤T¤ÀÄÁ¼ö«× and then it will spinned away, that is the hard part for me, other than her temper and lying to me, she is so lovely in so many ways, ai...
§A¹ï§Ú¦n,§Ú¹ï§A¦n

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ par3 ©ó 2010-6-1 22:56 µoªí

she always has the heart to change herself, but it is usually only ¤T¤ÀÄÁ¼ö«× and then it will spinned away, that is the hard part for me, other than her temper and lying to me, she is so lovely i ...
Á¿¤j¸Ü¡Ð¨ä¹ê¦n¦h®v¥S³£Á¿¡]¥]¬A§Ú¦Û¤v¡^¡A
¦ý¦³®É§Aª¾§A¨­Ã䪺¤H§c§A¡AÊ\­ø«Y§c§A·P±¡¡C¡C¡C¦ÓÊ\¥ç¹ï§A·P±¡«Y¯u¦Ó«Y¿f¦í§A¨ä¥L³¥¡C¡C¡C¡C¥Ì§A¤S¥i­ø¥i¥H±µ¨ü°Ú¡H

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ simonkok ©ó 2010-6-2 09:30 µoªí

Á¿¤j¸Ü¡Ð¨ä¹ê¦n¦h®v¥S³£Á¿¡]¥]¬A§Ú¦Û¤v¡^¡A
¦ý¦³®É§Aª¾§A¨­Ã䪺¤H§c§A¡AÊ\­ø«Y§c§A·P±¡¡C¡C¡C¦ÓÊ\¥ç¹ï§A·P±¡«Y¯u¦Ó«Y¿f¦í§A¨ä¥L³¥¡C¡C¡C¡C¥Ì§A¤S¥i­ø¥i¥H±µ¨ü°Ú¡H
true.  as long as those lies are not very damaging, you should think whether you could accept those or not. We all want total transparency of girls but we also steal jump behind them regardless..  

Seeing it this way, the girl is so amateur in lying that you know the truth. If the girl is so professional in lying that you do not even notice it, would it be better/worse?  
¤H¬O¥i¥H§Ö乐¦a¥Í¬¡ªº¡A¥u¬O§Ú们¦Û¤v选择¤FÎ`杂¡A选择¤F叹®§¡I

Par 3, See it this way: She lies to you just because she is serious about you. I just have no intention lie to my SP/LB just because I don't give them a damn !

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ par3 ©ó 2010-6-1 02:26 µoªí

ËݧA«}§A«Y³ò¤º¤Ú¥´³Ì«á¤@­Ó³Ì«á¤@¦¸¨£Ê\«£
She pretended as usual with you during our QQ dialogue today and she said : She's in her mom's home.
¨k¤H¥iªø¤[¦Ó¤£±M¤@
¤k¤H«o±M¤@¦Ó¤£ªø¤[

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ DrTea ©ó 2010-6-2 23:31 µoªí

She pretended as usual with you during our QQ dialogue today and she said : She's in her mom's home.
what time did u talk to her ar?
i think let's pretend it this way lor, we have chatted calmly, there is some issues need to be resolved and it will take some time
§A¹ï§Ú¦n,§Ú¹ï§A¦n

§Ú·Q¥h紥咗Ê\,­»´ä¦³ÉN¥¼¥Í¹L¤pªB¤Í³£ªÖ°µ嘅Âå¥Í¤¶²Ð§r?©w«Y­»´äÂå¥Í­ø·|°Ý嘅©O?
§A¹ï§Ú¦n,§Ú¹ï§A¦n

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ par3 ©ó 2010-6-3 10:24 µoªí

what time did u talk to her ar?
i think let's pretend it this way lor, we have chatted calmly, there is some issues need to be resolved and it will take some time
I used the mobile QQ yesterday and chatted with her around 17:40 - 18:25.
¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ par3 ©ó 2010-6-3 10:25 µoªí

§Ú·Q¥h紥咗Ê\,­»´ä¦³ÉN¥¼¥Í¹L¤pªB¤Í³£ªÖ°µûHÂå¥Í¤¶²Ð§r?©w«Y­»´äÂå¥Í­ø·|°ÝûH©O?
You've to think this issue twice B4 the operation !!

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ DrTea ©ó 2010-6-3 12:21 ½s¿è ]
¨k¤H¥iªø¤[¦Ó¤£±M¤@
¤k¤H«o±M¤@¦Ó¤£ªø¤[

¤T«ä¤T«ä¡I Think before you leap !!!!!

¯u«Y«ä咗°_½X¤Q´X¦~°Õ,§Ú喺©O«×°Ý¹L,¥þ³¡³£«Y°Ýµ²咗±B¥¼¥Í咗¥J¥¼,¦pªG­ø¾pµý©ú«Y´`¨ÒÀH¤f°Ýªº¸Ü,§Ú¯u«Y¦n·Q§cÊ\哋§ÚÂ÷咗±B¦³­Ó¥J
§A¹ï§Ú¦n,§Ú¹ï§A¦n

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ par3 ©ó 2010-6-3 17:45 µoªí
¯u«Y«ä咗°_½X¤Q´X¦~°Õ,§Ú喺©O«×°Ý¹L,¥þ³¡³£«Y°Ýµ²咗±B¥¼¥Í咗¥J¥¼,¦pªG­ø¾pµý©ú«Y´`¨ÒÀH¤f°Ýªº¸Ü,§Ú¯u«Y¦n·Q§cÊ\哋§ÚÂ÷咗±B¦³­Ó¥J
§A点ª¾¦b¥~­±¡A§A¤£ª¾¤£觉间¦³¤F«Ü¦h"开ªK´²叶"©O¡I¡H

§Ú¤W¦¸¤w¸g¦n¤j¸o´c·P,¦n¦bÊ\ÁöµM¬°¦Ñ¤½§c§Ú,¦ý³£ºâ¦³±¡¦³¸q©ñ¹L§Ú¤@°¨,©O´X¦~­Ó³±¼v¥ò¥¼´²§r
§A¹ï§Ú¦n,§Ú¹ï§A¦n

´£¥Ü: §@ªÌ³Q¸T¤î©Î§R°£ ¤º®e¦Û°Ê«Ì½ª

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ par3 ©ó 2010-6-3 18:05 µoªí
§Ú¤W¦¸¤w¸g¦n¤j¸o´c·P,¦n¦bÊ\ÁöµM¬°¦Ñ¤½§c§Ú,¦ý³£ºâ¦³±¡¦³¸q©ñ¹L§Ú¤@°¨,©O´X¦~­Ó³±¼v¥ò¥¼´²§r
ÉAÁ¿Á¿¤U....Â४°Q½×¤º®e?

What a long long time story

«e¤L¤Ñ¬Ý¨ì¤p¤ò¦bªLªÛ¦Û驾´å·N¥~¡C3­ô¦b¨º边¤p¤ß点¡Cµ¥§A¦^来¥X动¡I

¦^´_ 3# ªº©«¤l

¯u¥O¤HÃh©À07¦~ªº¤H¥J¤ô¦ì, ²{¦b´N¯u¬O¥O¤H¤£·Q¦^¥h

­ì½Ì¤@­Ó¤HÀ³­øÀ³¸Ó¦pªGÊ\§c§Ú´N§êÉA³£­øª¾°t¦X,¹ý©³¦a§¹¥þ«e¨Æ¤£­p©O?§Ú¥u°µ¨ìÊ\¦pªG­ø§c§Úªº¸Ü§Ú¯u«Y¥i¥H¯u¤ß­ì½ÌÊ\±µ¨üÊ\©Ò¦³嘅¦æ¬°.¦ý¦³±ø¥ó嘅­ì½Ìºâ­øºâ¯u«Y­ì½Ì©O?­±¹ï¤@¬qª¾啲­øª¾啲¤SÃÒ¹ê咗Ê\¯Â¼ô¦a¸C¤j²´Á¿¤j¸Ü嘅ªÅµ¡´Á,§Ú¿wÃzÊ\¤§«á¬°ÅU¥þ¤j§½ÉN°l°Ý¸¨¥h,Ê\¦n¦ü¯u«Y·í¹L咗°©ËÝ,§Ú¥u¥i¥H°µ¨ì¦pªG©O­ÓÄa®×¸Ñ¨M­ø­Ë,¥H«á§Ú·|Ê\°µªì¤@,§Ú°µ¤Q¤­¥ý¥i¥H¤ß²z¥­¿Å¤Ö¤Ö,¦ýËÝ嘅±¡ªp¤§¤U¥h·Q±N¨Ó¦³ÉN¥i¯à¦³µ²ªG©O?ËݼË喺®I¤@»ô¥ò¦³ÉN·N«ä©O?
§A¹ï§Ú¦n,§Ú¹ï§A¦n

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ par3 ©ó 2010-7-10 10:33 µoªí
­ì½Ì¤@­Ó¤HÀ³­øÀ³¸Ó¦pªGÊ\§c§Ú´N§êÉA³£­øª¾°t¦X,¹ý©³¦a§¹¥þ«e¨Æ¤£­p©O?§Ú¥u°µ¨ìÊ\¦pªG­ø§c§Úªº¸Ü§Ú¯u«Y¥i¥H¯u¤ß­ì½ÌÊ\±µ¨üÊ\©Ò¦³嘅¦æ¬°.¦ý¦³±ø¥ó嘅­ì½Ìºâ­øºâ¯u«Y­ì½Ì©O?­±¹ï¤@¬qª¾啲­øª¾啲 ...
have you heard about the song "§AåȧÚåÈ¡§¶Ü¡H understand you want the total truth but in reality, truth is often hard to take.  Besides, girls in China take honesty less seriously (may be more applied to working girls,)...

Not sure what she hides behind you but if it is very serious and you could not forget, then you may want to call it a day...  
¤H¬O¥i¥H§Ö乐¦a¥Í¬¡ªº¡A¥u¬O§Ú们¦Û¤v选择¤FÎ`杂¡A选择¤F叹®§¡I

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ par3 ©ó 2010-7-10 10:33 µoªí
­ì½Ì¤@­Ó¤HÀ³­øÀ³¸Ó¦pªGÊ\§c§Ú´N§êÉA³£­øª¾°t¦X,¹ý©³¦a§¹¥þ«e¨Æ¤£­p©O?§Ú¥u°µ¨ìÊ\¦pªG­ø§c§Úªº¸Ü§Ú¯u«Y¥i¥H¯u¤ß­ì½ÌÊ\±µ¨üÊ\©Ò¦³嘅¦æ¬°.¦ý¦³±ø¥ó嘅­ì½Ìºâ­øºâ¯u«Y­ì½Ì©O?­±¹ï¤@¬qª¾啲­øª¾啲 ...
c¥S¡C¡C§Úı±o­n拥¦³ªø´Á·P±¡©MÃö«Y¡C¡C¡C¥I¥X¬O¥²¶·ªº¡C¡C¡C¡C¡C¥]¬A­ì½Ì¦P¥]®e¡C¡C¡C¡C
¦pªG¨M©w¥ª¥I¥Xªº¸Ü¡C¡C¤S¥i¥²­p¸û¨º»ò²M·¡©O¡C¡C¡C¡C

¼M! ©O­Ópost¦n«l

this forum is very very funny... a 2007 post talked about 2006 stuff can be put on the first page...

µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.