推介:| 懷孕輻射 | 頭暈輻射 | 失眠輻射 | 頭疼輻射 | 腦腫瘤輻射 | 記憶障礙輻射 | 耳損傷輻射 | 抑鬱輻射 | Celine Bags | 嬰兒用品 | Loewe Bag |

發新話題
打印

Hell's Kitchen 地獄廚房

Hell's Kitchen 地獄廚房

今日睇左第一集, 幾好睇呀

Hell's Kitchen
Episode 01 地獄廚房

這個全新真人Show相當緊張刺激,大廚Gordon Ramsey挑戰十二位人士做其門生,到其餐廳進行角力賽,最後勝出的一位,Gordon會讓他全權打理一間餐廳。不過,Gordon所挑選的弟子並非有大廚背景,有一半人竟然是文職文員,所以遊戲開始時,Gordon便要求各人煮一道有把握的菜式給Gordon品評,然後才正式進入廚房,為晚市作準備,不過,菜式未到客人手上,有初哥已經被Gordon罵得狗血淋頭。

Fascinating and confrontational reality series which turns up the heat for a varied group of well-known faces. This two-week culinary boot camp takes one no-nonsense, high-profile chef, and attempts to create chefs out of 10 celebrities with barely an ounce of cooking expertise between them. After brief intensive training, they take over the kitchen of the town's newest and most exclusive restaurant, where their ability to survive the pressure cooker atmosphere will be judged by a generous handful of celebrity diners and sharp, critical viewers. Two weeks of live shows and 24-hour TV camera surveillance both in the kitchen and their living quarters culminates in a phone vote with one of them named the country's newest Celebrity Chef.

都幾好睇 gordon 連d客都鬧埋 厲害

之前在聖誕期間一氣呵成睇哂全套,超正!係外國D粗口重十足保留,冇剪到.依家經己播緊第二季.可以上網睇下Gordon Ramsay個底,勁秋厨師一名!還有另一個節目係講佢點樣去拯救一些面臨執笠嘅餐廳.
只有一廂情願嘅朋友而冇一世嘅歒人!!

This guy just like to insult people....

Man~ I would not stand this if I work in that environment....

係入面做真係好大壓力..
要好好好受得氣..

引用:
原帖由 monkeyhoneyb 於 2007-6-11 11:47 發表
之前在聖誕期間一氣呵成睇哂全套,超正!係外國D粗口重十足保留,冇剪到.依家經己播緊第二季.可以上網睇下Gordon Ramsay個底,勁秋師一名!還有另一個節目係講佢點樣去拯救一些面臨執笠奰\廳.
Thank you for recommendation. I watched the 1st chapter of this show. Named "Gordon Ramsay Kitchen Nightmares", right? Wow~ I already want to buy the whole DVD already.

引用:
原帖由 Kay 於 2007-6-16 22:26 發表

Thank you for recommendation. I watched the 1st chapter of this show. Named "Gordon Ramsay Kitchen Nightmares", right? Wow~ I already want to buy the whole DVD already.
:ap ...
Yes Yes!! That's the one...
只有一廂情願嘅朋友而冇一世嘅歒人!!

引用:
原帖由 rj 於 2007-6-9 17:34 發表
今日睇左第一集, 幾好睇呀

Hell's Kitchen
Episode 01 地獄廚房

這個全新真人Show相當緊張刺激,大廚Gordon Ramsey挑戰十二位人士做其門生,到其餐廳進行角力賽,最後勝出的一位,Gordon會讓他全權打理一 ...
Agreed, interesting programme!
'Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.'  

好似幾鬼好睇咁~~~~~

雖然Gordon Ramsey冇 Jamie Oliver 咁靚仔,但佢唔鬧人時, 都幾型

呢套好睇過the apprentice !!!!!

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.