推介:| Make Friends | 交友 | 婚姻介紹 | 網上交友 | 幽默 | 趣味網頁 | 娛樂 | 魔術 | 精品 | 玩具 |

36 12
發新話題
打印

唔想無左老婆

唔想無左老婆

Sample TextSample Text我跟我老婆相識十三年,結婚五年,我爛賭,經常為這原因常向老婆講大話,自己亦都因為咁欠下好多債,天綱灰灰,我的大話總會被老婆識破,但係每次都得到老婆原諒,因為每次我都向老婆承諾會去改,其實我又是在騙她了,最近我又被老婆發現我講大話,但她不動聲色,突然在二十日前老婆搬了很多自己東西回外家走了,現住外家,幾天前我們見面,老婆向我講離婚,我是看得出她其實不想這樣做,因為她言語間仲好關心我,及承認仲愛我,是真的,當然我亦不想離婚,因為我係好愛佢,好想永遠同佢一齊,我現在應該點做?求幫,意見.

相關搜索目錄: 結婚
我知點解你唔鐘意我;
因為我仲好鐘意你囉!

Dear cf4,

I understand your situation. Here are seveal websites for you.

http://www.saynotogambling.net/front.phtml

http://www.gamblers-recovery.org/Link.htm

http://family.caritas.org.hk/ser/gamble.html

http://www.hkmenshealth.com/b5/mind/gambling.asp

Hum... Keep it up. You have to face the problem yourself and have "GUTS" to win this.

I SUPPORT U !!!!

引用:
原帖由 holunmoon 於 2007-6-24 01:08 發表
Dear cf4,

I understand your situation. Here are seveal websites for you.

http://www.saynotogambling.net/front.phtml

http://www.gamblers-recovery.org/Link.htm

http://family.caritas.org.h ...
Be Honest, I know your wife is still very support u at this moment. Are you willing to ask your wife to help u out? The websites I gave u is to help to understand your gambling situation. Once you understand, you should call them for help. (Please don't feel shame about this. The REAL man is willing to take the challenge.). My friend, go read the links and understand yourself. Then try to tell your wife what are you going to do.

I suggest a movie to you. "Rocky 6". This is a great movie and inspire people. Rocky already 60 years old and he still goes for the fight. If he can face the challenge, so do you. You can win this, man.

Again, I SUPPORT U !!!! CHEER UP!!!!

唔該你,我會嘗試的.多謝你的支持!!
我知點解你唔鐘意我;
因為我仲好鐘意你囉!

引用:
原帖由 cf4 於 2007-6-24 00:20 發表
Sample TextSample Text我跟我老婆相識十三年,結婚五年,我爛賭,經常為這原因常向老婆講大話,自己亦都因為咁欠下好多債,天綱灰灰,我的大話總會被老婆識破,但係每次都得到老婆原諒,因為每次我都向老婆承諾會去改,其 ...
其實, 佢仲肯比你搵到佢, 仲認好愛你... 而你又真係肯認真去面對自己病態賭博既事實&接受治療...  咁... 你都仲有機會求到佢既原諒既...
不過, 佢原諒你... 你又可唔可以就咁就原諒自己呢???  
請你真係面對自己既『病』... 快d去治療喇...  係『賭』令你失去至愛... 你仲想唔想再『賭』呢?

希望你唔會好似我前夫咁... 祝你早日康復!

相關搜索目錄: 結婚 賭博

in love with the nature...

已不敢再賭了,我會尋求去醫病,但真係原諒唔到自己~
我知點解你唔鐘意我;
因為我仲好鐘意你囉!

引用:
原帖由 cf4 於 2007-6-24 21:58 發表
唔係唔敢... 你應該『痛恨』賭博...
就係『賭博』害你無左個好愛你既老婆...
你應該憎佢... 唔係怕左佢... 仲要去同其他人講... 賭博有幾衰...
你如果真係由心憎恨賭博... 就一定唔會再去賭...

c兄... 你用行動去求你太太原諒你喇... 遠比用口講 or 用其他方法更有效...
仲有千祈唔好遲疑... 遲左老婆比人追左就做咩都無用...
立即放下僥倖之心...誠心悔改... 腳踏實地做人喇, c兄!!

[ 本帖最後由 allure 於 2007-6-24 22:27 編輯 ]

相關搜索目錄: 賭博

in love with the nature...

我覺得如果你仲唔改爛賭的習慣,不如就真的離婚吧,比個機會你老婆重獲新生!
唔好怪我太直接,我覺得做人要負責任,唔好因為你的壞習慣影響你愛的人一生幸福!
不過也希望你真的改得到,記住你可以騙到你身邊的人,但唔可以騙自己,做唔做得到你自己知!

引用:
原帖由 cf4 於 2007-6-24 21:58 發表
Brother CF4,

I support u la. you know you start knowing your situation is already the 1st step to success. Keep it up.

Remember:  Never too late to start.

Keep on. many people in the forum support u ga.

其實我好責怪自己,因為我咁樣仲攪到老婆身體唔好,睇過holunmoon給我建議,裹面有d過案像似我一樣,我考慮尋求專業意見幫我戒賭.
我知點解你唔鐘意我;
因為我仲好鐘意你囉!

引用:
原帖由 cf4 於 2007-6-24 22:39 發表
其實我好責怪自己,因為我咁樣仲攪到老婆身體唔好,睇過holunmoon給我建議,裹面有d過案像似我一樣,我考慮尋求專業意見幫我戒賭.
Yeah, man.
I am so glad to hear you said this
My dad who also a man who addict in gambling. Therefore, I don't want people to have the same path again. So, cheer up.

引用:
原帖由 holunmoon 於 2007-6-25 00:36 發表

Yeah, man.
I am so glad to hear you said this
My dad who also a man who addict in gambling. Therefore, I don't want people to have the same path again. So, cheer up. :ver ...
Some more suggestion to you, CF4.

If you can stop for gambling for few times, save up the money and bought a little gift to your wife. Tell her that this is the little money you stop for gambling and save up to buy a gift for her. See what her reaction is... (But be honest to yourself and never try to gamble the money to buy the gift. Otherwise, the meaning is lost)

[ 本帖最後由 holunmoon 於 2007-6-25 00:48 編輯 ]

多謝moon兄提供idea
我知點解你唔鐘意我;
因為我仲好鐘意你囉!

早前我已見了社工了,社工都想見我老婆作了解,我通知老婆她說會考慮,今日打比老婆得知她怕如果再同我一齊,怕有一天我再賭再借她不能再承受,她有很大壓力,因為以前已比好多機會我了.
我知點解你唔鐘意我;
因為我仲好鐘意你囉!

早知今日.......................................
無論是愛與被愛,也是串步難行

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

我知她仍愛我,但她怕不能衝破心理障礙
我知點解你唔鐘意我;
因為我仲好鐘意你囉!

引用:
原帖由 cf4 於 2007-7-4 01:31 發表
早前我已見了社工了,社工都想見我老婆作了解,我通知老婆她說會考慮,今日打比老婆得知她怕如果再同我一齊,怕有一天我再賭再借她不能再承受,她有很大壓力,因為以前已比好多機會我了.
brother CF4,

I have changed my account. some problem. Anyway, just tell her to go and visit the 社工. Just tell your wife, if she gave you many many chances, why not give you one last chance? (Maybe you think I am stupid but at least you should try). Cheer up. don't give up, man.

Many people like you do gambling, but how many like you have guts to go to see 社工. I cannot make sure you will success, but there are people succeed and you maybe one of them. remember this.

引用:
原帖由 brasco 於 2007-7-5 02:05 發表

a very close friend of mine were doing such stupid thing!!....
Sorry to say this. you think this is stupid? I don't think so. At least this is what CF4 should really do at this moment. This is what I call to do something in order to prove you are serious. No offense. Please encourage CF4 together,

我想我肯定能夠戒賭,亦向財務申請貸款去冚晒d咭數,我老婆想到現在仲未應承我見社工的事,她經常有陰影仲同我講內心很灰,我好擔心無左個好老婆.

相關搜索目錄: 貸款
我知點解你唔鐘意我;
因為我仲好鐘意你囉!

大丈夫,一人做事一人當,就算她真係離開你又怎樣?
其實,點解你唔想下,離開你佢可能生活更美好,更幸福呢?你咁想會唔會好過d呢?
愛一個人也要尊重對方的決定,不是單方面講你會改就要比機會你的,
我不是撥你冷水,只是我覺得做人要懂得尊重別人,何況她是你的老婆,
不如,你比心機好好的工作,儲點錢,比到d成績佢睇下,可能佢更加會回心轉意呢?
就算她真的要走,就好好祝福佢,做番一個真真正正的大丈夫,重新生活下去!

引用:
原帖由 kenny1234 於 2007-7-8 21:41 發表
大丈夫,一人做事一人當,就算她真係離開你又怎樣?
其實,點解你唔想下,離開你佢可能生活更美好,更幸福呢?你咁想會唔會好過d呢?
愛一個人也要尊重對方的決定,不是單方面講你會改就要比機會你的,
我不是 ...
Hai..... To be honest, the situation is tough.
To brother CF4, first I want to ask you two questions:
(1) Ask yourself (from the deep deep bottom of heart), do you still love your wife and cannot lost her anymore? How about your wife? same?

(2) Part of agree with Kenny1234, the decision is made by your wife. It's her decision but as I said people always have choice. You have and your wife also has. Does your wife leaving you is the reason you want to quit gambling? If yes, then think positivly, all you do is to PROVE that you are serious and damn serious about the quiting. About the pressure thing of your wife, no one can help. only she can help by herself.

Really at this stage, I have nothing to say and I can see that you already start action.(IT"S REALLY GOOD!!!) My friend, keep it up. No matter what the result is. You tried damn hard and should feel no regret at all.

For the worse case, if your wife decided to leave (Just saying, eveything is possible). Then, you should regret and hate gambling because it breaks your family. At the same time, you should be pround of yourself that at least you tried hard for the relationship and start action to quit gambling.

The topest level of LOVE - is willing to be hurt. (INSIDE LOVE, there is no fear).
I can see how much your wife loves you even though her heart has been hurt a lot. NOW, IT"S TIME FOR YOU TO HEAL HER HEART. CHEER UP MAN!!!

引用:
原帖由 cf4 於 2007-7-8 20:31 發表
我想我肯定能夠戒賭,亦向財務申請貸款去冚晒d咭數,我老婆想到現在仲未應承我見社工的事,她經常有陰影仲同我講內心很灰,我好擔心無左個好老婆.
MAN, Tell your wife to give you one more chance. At least to go to 見社工. no big deal, right?
BE positive.

相關搜索目錄: 貸款

36 12
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.