推介:| 角色扮演 | 漫畫書店 | 日本動畫 | 漫畫創作 | 日本明星 | 電腦遊戲 |

發新話題
打印

Cosplay Sex

Kathy ... A wonder land here for the men ...
The sexy pictures & sexy stories ... Sexy dreams for the men
And this is why " Sex" is so fantastic ... Just enjoy it with your partner !

引用:
原帖由 kathywonder 於 2007-7-11 05:44 發表
去完washroom, 舒服哂!! 係鮁, 最記得以前係U.S.個陣, I've liven in Astoria, Oregon for 2 yrs, and finished my high school there. . 個陣summer通常都唔想返hk, 係那邊多№玩嘛!  唔係游水就係Biking, 有 ...
Astoria, Oregon?  Nice little coastal town!  Hi, Kathy, the 'Wonder Woman', my first posting here.  Isn't it nice to know, at the age of 33, you can still get a bunch of guys all excited, or shall I say, all 'stirred up'!  Thanks for all the juicy postings and photos.  You certainly have a nice body: slender with the right portion of fatty substances at the right places - my compliment!!!  There are a lot of ladies with the kind of figures you have, yet you are probably one of the few who are able and willing to show your pictures on-line: able - you have the figure to show; willing - you have the guts to show !!!  My admiration!  Keep those juicy postings coming - we need to keep getting all these gentlemen fired up, right!  Personally, pictures with a little bit on are sexier than those that bare all.  Just my personal opinion!  Not knowing you personally, based upon your physical appearance, I would say your boyfriend is one hack of a lucky guy; your ex-husband didn't know what the hell he was thinking! One last word of caution: I know you are allergic to latex; yet safe sex is really important, especially if you deal with multiple partners  I hate to hear you get into some unfortunate and regrettable situations.

引用:
原帖由 jacko 於 2007-8-18 13:05 發表

Astoria, Oregon?  Nice little coastal town!  Hi, Kathy, the 'Wonder Woman', my first posting here.  Isn't it nice to know, at the age of 33, you can still get a bunch of guys all excited, or  ...
Thks your words but basically my fiance's the only one havin' sex to me by now.  And a......the word multiple sex partner......well, I have my son, to be loved by my future hus, and can swear I'm not kinda woman like causal relationship,.............Anyway, thks!!

K.
We changed the world we made it ours to hold,
but dreams are made for those who really try,
this losing you is real,but I still feel you here inside.....

引用:
原帖由 kathywonder 於 2007-8-10 00:45 發表
Secret garden, Secret lover.

04 年, 剛剛認識我而家的fiance, 但當時o既Kathy, 仍然為仔仔撫養權擔心. 就係再這時候, 同一段時間, 先遇到Jeff, 其後o既 fiance, 時間, 有時係會作弄人的.  

一次, J ...
羊咩 just felt tired and in rest after jogging, and my son still in bed after swimming with his little friends;  so can drop abit more my story!!

好奇怪!!  沒有任何衝動, 懷疑, 不信任, 只知這一刻, 我是完全屬於Jeff, 站在他面前的,  是一個已經30歲, 曾經離過婚, 有一個小朋友的女人; 我面對的, 是一個, 喪偶, 有3名小孩的男人. 各有各的遭遇.  

但這一刻, 只有激情.  他沒有想到當時的我是如此的主動, 兩個赤裸裸的身軀, 在這晚, 除了寂靜的夜色, 就只有我倆發出野性的聲音. 除著他的節奏加快, 我緊緊的抱著的他, 我倆共同享受著高潮來臨的一剎.

然後, 快樂歸於平靜.........房間中, 只有我兩的呼吸聲.......

之後, 我亦倦極而睡在他的胸膛, 他也抱著我的膊頭, 看著我......

跟他一起的感覺, 很奇怪, 他有一種難以解釋的感覺, 他很關心我, 很多是都是無條件付出的, 而我........外面靚過 Kathy 多的是, 但有時會想, 為何會是我?

到早上, 他仍在睡夢中, seemed unreal, but we did actually. 我穿回衣服, 悄悄關上門, 在酒店附近散步...........

到現在, 我沒有後悔當晚所做的一切........沒有,   沒有.........

....... to be continued..................

P.S. I'll take wedding at Taiwan, coming Oct. Hee....... and found venue for wedding as well.

[ 本帖最後由 kathywonder 於 2007-8-19 16:37 編輯 ]

相關搜索目錄: 酒店
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件, 請嘗試多貼文章獲取積分,積分超過 120 或特定用戶組方可查看.

引用:
原帖由 kathywonder 於 2007-8-19 08:05 發表

Thks your words but basically my fiance's the only one havin' sex to me by now.  And a......the word multiple sex partner......well, I have my son, to be loved by my future hus, and can swe ...
Glad to hear you doing it right.  You have a son you love; a partner who can provide, romantically and sexually, and whom you love and care.  It is just not worth risking it.

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

kat 姐, 都係o個句            舊夢不需記!!
戰神(安全套)蚩尤

引用:
原帖由 電腦奇俠 於 2007-8-21 09:31 發表
kat 姐, 都係o個句            舊夢不需記!!
舊夢不

相關搜索目錄: 電腦

我都好想睇下的相不過唔夠分dl~~

引用:
原帖由 @o@ 於 2007-9-6 15:39 發表
我都好想睇下的相不過唔夠分dl~~
一早DELETE曬啦, 下次早D丫唔該
yeah........

great!

wonderful!

write more

好正wo∼∼多謝你既分享先∼有機會傾下計

kat 姐. my first time here and spent long time reading them, really like to talk with a woman like u.  Hope we'll meet in one day.  Not worry, just happy to make friend the style like u.

引用:
原帖由 stone116 於 2007-9-9 02:26 發表
kat 姐. my first time here and spent long time reading them, really like to talk with a woman like u.  Hope we'll meet in one day.  Not worry, just happy to make friend the style like u.

講個秘密你知,.....唔好講俾人知.......K姐其實就係"........石榴姐....

[ 本帖最後由 大冒險家 於 2007-9-9 11:36 編輯 ]

Here's my photo again, again!!     

That's why I wanna 箍牙, poor me!!     

Thk you 電電啦, 佢影!!  

[ 本帖最後由 kathywonder 於 2007-9-12 09:55 編輯 ]

Back to work......

引用:
原帖由 kathywonder 於 2007-9-11 21:34 發表

Thk you 電電啦, 佢影!!  
箍牙??? seem to have nothing wrong !!

引用:
原帖由 kathywonder 於 2007-9-11 13:34 發表

Thk you 電電啦, 佢影!!  
乜咁早呀

miss 左
人稱無面人

引用:
原帖由 mmr.ren 於 2007-9-12 10:13 發表

乜咁早呀

miss 左
哈, 今次我save左, 你要唔要

不過我係好獨食既
yeah........

引用:
原帖由 dizzc 於 2007-9-12 02:14 發表

哈, 今次我save左, 你要唔要

不過我係好獨食既
人稱無面人

引用:
原帖由 mmr.ren 於 2007-9-12 10:17 發表

This one ...is ....excellent !!!
讓半球!!!

引用:
原帖由 大冒險家 於 2007-9-12 02:23 發表

This one ...is ....excellent !!!
讓半球!!!

人稱無面人

有關 Jeff, 最近佢褸LHK, 有時覺得.....做我地祕書, 身份, 咪就係boss 身邊o既打雜, 即係好似, doctor 會同 nurse 一齊, pilot 同 flight attendent 會拍拖咁樣; 而同呀 Jeff, 雖則只係合作o左1年多d, 但工作上他比到我很多機會, and pay me respect, and trust, 雖則公司冇人知道我同佢之間o既, 所以.....佢離開, 對我, 可能係一種另類的解脫.  甚至於....我將要離開公司, 佢都比到 advice 我, 覺得我o既 decision 係正確........離婚之後, Jeff 同 Tim, my fiance都好似 guard angel standin' behind me;  有人問我, 其實Kathy, you're ready for marriage, coz u're still missin' him.  係!!  o係o個一刻我係有點想念佢, 但我知.....我會將我對他的感情, 永遠的埋藏我的內心深處.  Tim, my fiance 永遠都係我的最愛.........

K.

引用:
原帖由 kathywonder 於 2007-9-20 11:27 發表
有關 Jeff, 最近佢褸LHK, 有時覺得.....做我地祕書, 身份, 咪就係boss 身邊o既打雜, 即係好似, doctor 會同 nurse 一齊, pilot 同 flight attendent 會拍拖咁樣; 而同呀 Jeff, 雖則只係合作o左1年多d, 但工作上他 ...
我會將我對他的感情, 永遠的埋藏我的內心深處........女人好少架喎, 男人就多d了
yeah........

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.