推介:| Web Hosting | Cloud Server | Server Hosting | Server Colocation | Responsive Web design | Bob嫂Ur pnt瘦身三寶 | Email Hosting Service | English course |

發新話題
打印

再上春秋!!!

小弟本來一般都係晚上去,但由於呢排工作時間關係,搞到要下午去,真係好旺,有次爆晒仲要最入最邊果間房,連電視都無~~!

引用:
原帖由 didi1997 於 2007-7-9 04:00 發表
小弟本來一般都係晚上去,但由於呢排工作時間關係,搞到要下午去,真係好旺,有次爆晒仲要最入最邊果間房,連電視都無~~!
有時下午去真係幾多人, 要等房!!

我上次去都要等成十分鐘先有房
諸葛亮誡子書
君子之行:
靜以修身,儉以養德。
非澹泊無以明志,非寧靜無致遠。
夫學須靜也,才須學也。
非學無以廣才,非靜無以成學。
慆慢則不能研精,險躁則不能理性。
年與時馳,志與歲去,遂成枯落,悲嘆窮廬,將復何及也。

上网只是玩玩而已,何必认真计较呢!!
笑看風雲過, 何事犯心魔

Eva is back again to Chun Chau --- a lovely local who deserves a trial!

回復 #28 icheng609 的帖子

有冇得咀咀先?   
諸葛亮誡子書
君子之行:
靜以修身,儉以養德。
非澹泊無以明志,非寧靜無致遠。
夫學須靜也,才須學也。
非學無以廣才,非靜無以成學。
慆慢則不能研精,險躁則不能理性。

上网只是玩玩而已,何必认真计较呢!!
笑看風雲過, 何事犯心魔

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-7-9 16:40 發表
If I said EVA to the keeper, would they know her English name?

引用:
C-hing, is it real that Eva is back? When and at what time did you find her there?

引用:
可唔可以形容一下呢一位囡囡呢? 謝謝!
諸葛亮誡子書
君子之行:
靜以修身,儉以養德。
非澹泊無以明志,非寧靜無致遠。
夫學須靜也,才須學也。
非學無以廣才,非靜無以成學。
慆慢則不能研精,險躁則不能理性。

上网只是玩玩而已,何必认真计较呢!!
笑看風雲過, 何事犯心魔

試過既師兄形容一下係點,樣貌身材同服務等等,如果係好既等大家試下嘛~~!

引用:
原帖由 stuipidkw 於 2007-7-9 23:11 發表

C-hing, is it real that Eva is back? When and at what time did you find her there?
I visited Chun Chau last Saturday --- didn't know that Eva had been back at first --- tried QQ tyhat time --- and she told me Eva was back --- later asked the lady keeper to confirm this information!

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-7-10 08:29 發表

I visited Chun Chau last Saturday --- didn't know that Eva had been back at first --- tried QQ tyhat time --- and she told me Eva was back --- later asked the lady keeper to confirm this inform ...
Thanks at first, await your report!!  
諸葛亮誡子書
君子之行:
靜以修身,儉以養德。
非澹泊無以明志,非寧靜無致遠。
夫學須靜也,才須學也。
非學無以廣才,非靜無以成學。
慆慢則不能研精,險躁則不能理性。

上网只是玩玩而已,何必认真计较呢!!
笑看風雲過, 何事犯心魔

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-7-10 08:29 發表

I visited Chun Chau last Saturday --- didn't know that Eva had been back at first --- tried QQ tyhat time --- and she told me Eva was back --- later asked the lady keeper to confirm this inform ...
Since I cannot go until next Monday. I hope C-hing and brother can confirm sooner. Thx so much!

引用:
原帖由 stuipidkw 於 2007-7-10 21:28 發表

Since I cannot go until next Monday. I hope C-hing and brother can confirm sooner. Thx so much!
It sounds you are a good fans for Eva bor.............

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-7-11 08:23 發表

It sounds you are a good fans for Eva bor.............
Thanks to you C-hing! I did Coco and Eva after reading your good report about them. I prefer Eva more because I like short girl. Although her tits are small, I can communicate with her better than other girls.

回復 #38 stuipidkw 的帖子

Thanks at first!!

睇黎都要會一會呢一位Eva啦!!  
諸葛亮誡子書
君子之行:
靜以修身,儉以養德。
非澹泊無以明志,非寧靜無致遠。
夫學須靜也,才須學也。
非學無以廣才,非靜無以成學。
慆慢則不能研精,險躁則不能理性。

上网只是玩玩而已,何必认真计较呢!!
笑看風雲過, 何事犯心魔

引用:
原帖由 stuipidkw 於 2007-7-11 23:22 發表

Thanks to you C-hing! I did Coco and Eva after reading your good report about them. I prefer Eva more because I like short girl. Although her tits are small, I can communicate with her better ...
I tried her again yesterday afternoon.......... she is in good shape. Her lin lin is still as pink as ever, and her attitude and service is as wonderful as before. A fantastic afternoon tea, after all.

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-7-12 08:38 發表

I tried her again yesterday afternoon.......... she is in good shape. Her lin lin is still as pink as ever, and her attitude and service is as wonderful as before. A fantastic afternoon tea, af ...
seems I have to try her some time....btw, I have afternoon tea with EE yesterday wor....at around 4~5pm....I saw 2 handsome guys when I came out, maybe one of them is bro icheng?

引用:
原帖由 Oskar 於 2007-7-12 12:16 發表

seems I have to try her some time....btw, I have afternoon tea with EE yesterday wor....at around 4~5pm....I saw 2 handsome guys when I came out, maybe one of them is bro icheng?
I was there at that time! But no way can you say I am handsome. In many girl's eyes, I am just an ordinary chick-worm! haha!

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-7-12 12:59 發表

I was there at that time! But no way can you say I am handsome. In many girl's eyes, I am just an ordinary chick-worm! haha!
So do I!!  
諸葛亮誡子書
君子之行:
靜以修身,儉以養德。
非澹泊無以明志,非寧靜無致遠。
夫學須靜也,才須學也。
非學無以廣才,非靜無以成學。
慆慢則不能研精,險躁則不能理性。

上网只是玩玩而已,何必认真计较呢!!
笑看風雲過, 何事犯心魔

we're all chick-worms~

引用:
原帖由 Oskar 於 2007-7-12 16:54 發表
we're all chick-worms~
都唔知答你係定唔係好!!
諸葛亮誡子書
君子之行:
靜以修身,儉以養德。
非澹泊無以明志,非寧靜無致遠。
夫學須靜也,才須學也。
非學無以廣才,非靜無以成學。
慆慢則不能研精,險躁則不能理性。

上网只是玩玩而已,何必认真计较呢!!
笑看風雲過, 何事犯心魔

引用:
原帖由 Oskar 於 2007-7-12 16:54 發表
we're all chick-worms~
Hahaha!

I could not find Eva today. The keeper said she was not in yet. So I tried Ah Y. It was a very nice afternoon tea. She is not as pretty but she is below 30 and is younger than Eva(Coco told me Eva looks young, but she is 35). Ah Y has very nice body. Smooth skin, very big tits, very tight pussy. Her BJ is fantastic, and her attitude and service is good. I surely will come back for more.......

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

引用:
原帖由 Zenden 於 2007-7-16 23:20 發表

any young local there? aged around 20 la
可以一試阿Y, around 23-28
諸葛亮誡子書
君子之行:
靜以修身,儉以養德。
非澹泊無以明志,非寧靜無致遠。
夫學須靜也,才須學也。
非學無以廣才,非靜無以成學。
慆慢則不能研精,險躁則不能理性。

上网只是玩玩而已,何必认真计较呢!!
笑看風雲過, 何事犯心魔

引用:
原帖由 Zenden 於 2007-7-16 23:20 發表

any young local there? aged around 20 la
around 20,都唔駛做指壓啦
唔係話冇既,但係少之又少,一係就岩岩落黎,連半句廣東話都唔識
都唔緊要
連做同吹都未必識,呢d好難做指壓喎

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.