推介:| 廚具餐具 | 烹飪課程 | 紅白酒 | 咖啡 | | 蒸溜水 | 濾水器 | 中餐館 | 甜品店 | Coffee Shop 咖啡店 |

發新話題
打印

BAD Restaurant - Singaporian food

BAD Restaurant - Singaporian food

星加坡陳太星馬娘惹菜
Mrs. Chan Singapore Malaysia Homemade Food
尖沙咀北京道63號地庫  23688706  星馬菜

I went there yesterday and I was so so so so so so so so so so so unhappy about their "bad service." - Unbelievable unfriendly.

Once I walked in with one of my friend and the "woman with bad attitude" asking us that "Are you guys come for the tea time? It is not the right time if you come for that, come later." (With unfriendly tone, seems we are two big guys come early for the special offer.) And we told her that it is ok for us, we don't mind to pay the normal price. And she did ask me how many of us, I said "3." And then we sat down and ordered. 15 minutes later while we are eating our food, the "woman with bad attitude" come with 4 customer and "inform me" (not even asking me) that she need to take my table and seat that supposed reserved for my friend (she is on the way and just few more minutes will arrive the restaurant,) of course I remind her that a friend of mine is almost arrive and she said "We cannot wait if you take a long time to wait for your friend (15 minutes is long time?? Sorry for that!!!) and of course we refused it and then she showed us the bloody black-face and took her customer to sit another place, the problem is at least 10 more tables, more than 20+ seats around are available at that time." I would like to ask you (Woman of bad attitude.) Why you come and talk to the customer like this?? Are you really the boss of the restaurant? No matter you are or you are not, you and selling "food & service," do you get that? We are not come for what you called "Tea time," we are not come for the cheap food (in fact, your food is not cheap,) We didn't took your table for 2 hours, we sat down just 15 minutes and we did our order first and we still eating there, can you see that?? All you can see is money money money, you just want the people come and order, eat and pay and then go! Am I right? Sorry if I got you wrong but that's the feeling that you offering us. I would like to ask you that are you offering us the free-lunch?? No, we pay for it!! If your restaurant cannot accept people come a bit late, you should tell the customer before they came in. And you should tell us, what is your "restaurant-rules," (But honesty, I spend for food and service, I am not come for your bad-attitude and your "rules,") (I pay for my food and your "BAD" service.) Remember what your attitude when I settled the bill with you? You squeezed the bill in front of me and you hit the table hard when I ask you to pass me the receipt. Why you are so angry with me?? What I did wrong? I even call my friend who is already outside of your "bad restaurant" to not come in, we finish our food and drinks so quickly and then "PAY" and go, because that “one-seat” seems very important to you. We are so disappointed about you. Do you think that we spoiled your mood?? What I can tell you is you spoiled our mood and waste our money, your service even cannot compare with the normal fast food restaurant. What I suggested to you is, don't have your lunch in your own restaurant but go outside to other restaurant, see what "basic service" that you should offer to customer.

引用:
原帖由 tonyfoo169 於 2007-7-10 09:56 AM 發表
星加坡陳太星馬娘惹菜

I went there yesterday and I was so so so so so so so so so so so unhappy about their &qu ...
I once recommended this restaurant but after they moved from Hart Avenue to Peking Road, the food quality has deteriorated, the price has gone up substantially, and the service (not very good to begin with) is unfriendly.  Last time I went there, they did not even have Hainan chicken rice on the meu but you can order a whole or half chicken and order the rice separately.  This works out to be well over $100 for a humble Hainan chicken rice.

I haven't gone back since.

[ 本帖最後由 dejavu2003 於 2007-7-10 10:08 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 dejavu2003 於 2007-7-10 10:05 發表
I once recommended this restaurant but after they moved from Hart Avenue to Peking Road, the food quality has deteriorated, the price has gone up substantially, and the service (not very good t ...
Thanks for warning. Can avoid.

Thx for information. I won't visit it then.
人生苦短,敢愛敢恨!

引用:
原帖由 tonyfoo169 於 2007-7-10 01:56 發表
星加坡陳太星馬娘惹菜

I went there yesterday and I was so so so so so so so so so so so unhappy about their &qu ...
You must be very angry. I can tell from your story.
Sorry to hear such terrible experience on you. Thanks for letting us know...Should complaint on openrice and give them a bad face.
'Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.'  

maybe i'll go one day to see see and make a scene.

but in the mean time, send a complaint to 消委會...

回復 #1 tonyfoo169 的帖子

Can you tell if the woman is a Singaporean or not ? Reason being, they don't understand what is quality of service at all...base on my 10 years experience living in Singapore.

Singaporean service sucks!!
I hate this country most.
People are bad in attitude, no service, unfriendly to Hong Kong People. Moreover, things are expensive there now!!!  Very crowded without city planning.  What a mess!!
I never never never walk in Singaporean food restaurant but Thai, Malaysian, Indonesian or Vietnamese.

bad list ....

引用:
原帖由 kenzo1111 於 2007-7-22 16:39 發表
I hate this country most.
People are bad in attitude, no service, unfriendly to Hong Kong People. Moreover, things are expensive there now!!!  Very crowded without cit ...
睇黎你有個好不愉快既經歷, 我比較少去SINGAPOREAN RESTAURANT, 唔知原來佢地既SERVICE咁差...

反而去THAI, VIET比較多...中意佢地既野食夠濃/野味.
'Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.'  

引用:
原帖由 kenzo1111 於 2007-7-23 00:39 發表
I hate this country most..
Really that bad?

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.