推介:| 懷孕輻射 | 頭暈輻射 | 失眠輻射 | 頭疼輻射 | 腦腫瘤輻射 | 記憶障礙輻射 | 耳損傷輻射 | 抑鬱輻射 | Celine Bags | 嬰兒用品 | Loewe Bag |

發新話題
打印

[原創] 珠海严打中。。。

珠海严打中。。。

Seems zhuhai is in serious inspection and attack by GA, from 6pm to 11pm, i saw couples of police cars, motors runing on the roads from gongbei, Jida and even Xiangzhou, especially in front of the NC and Sauna, some of the Sauna are temporarily close their lights and operation. i was told by a taxi driver, 2 days before, a driver was robbed and then killed at nite, GA started to perform function la..

Dissappointedly, i wanna get back to Macau, on the way back i stopped. there is a sanna at the top of the mountain, guarded by Soldiers on the gates, the lights are so bright. compared with ourside NC and sauna, seems this one is very different. Guided by the Manager, in the room, it is small but clear, 68rmb.

as for the girl, can say fortunately or unfortunately, the girls are all busy, so the manager introduce the tutor of the girls, wel, have to say she is not pretty, but she is full of taste of woman. good skin and soft body, very nice tit, of cos, i am expecting the good service.

undressed and on the water bed, full of soap, tit massaged and moaning on your ear, feel really exciting, she absolutely deserve the title of tutor, she is making the environment inside which u really feel comfortable. DL+ICE FIRE+......, everything is excellent. I am on top of her, and f.ck her slowly, her moan is great, her ass is so plump and soft, making you want to penetrate her, she is wetting all over and shake her ass to match ur attack, and moaning.. finally, i cum with my sperm inside. Really good job.

Room: 68  
gal: 200  

btw, the security is definitely no problem.

相關搜索目錄: Tutor

Good Report! thanks Bros.!!

tks report!!
any brother can confirm?

268 seems to be a very attractive price wor...
做人最緊要舒舒服服

very good, I like this report. what is her number?
up

引用:
原帖由 xpeoples 於 2007-7-15 11:00 發表
Seems zhuhai is in serious inspection and attack by GA, from 6pm to 11pm ...
Good. What is name of sauna?

where is it and what the sauna name?

Great report. Thank you

嚴打咩?我晚晚都仲救緊國

引用:
原帖由 xpeoples 於 2007-7-15 11:00 發表
Seems zhuhai is in serious inspection and attack by GA, from 6pm to 11pm, i saw couples of police cars, motors runing on the roads from gongbei, Jida and even Xiangzhou, especially in front of the  ...
Did you say you cum inside, without dom??

Thanks for reporting, but I seldom go there.

who are you do in?

Can you PM me the name and address of the SN ?  I am going there next week.  Thanks

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.