情義

他說:現在對我只有情義 ! 但他仍然限想照顧我,保護我.關心我.
但在男性角度對老婆只有 "情義" 是何解?

引用:
原帖由 unhappybear 於 2007-7-23 06:59 發表
但在男性角度對老婆只有 "情義" 是何解?
我想他其實想講「有義」「無情」是否?「有情」「有義」乜都齊啦!係差個「有錢」,就可以從此以後快快樂樂咁生活下去。

From your other post, I gather that your husband probably stays with you due to responsibility instead of love. And he doesn't want to hide it from you. It probably because you are so devoted to him. Maybe that's why he wants you to face the reality.

I know, I know, the old Chines saying "Better teah someone to hit the kids instead of advising them to divorce". Yet, it is so obvious in your case that he doesn't love you any more.

引用:
原帖由 fuckallday 於 2007-7-28 22:53 發表
From your other post, I gather that your husband probably stays with you due to responsibility instead of love. And he doesn't want to hide it from you. It probably because you are so devoted to hi ...
Yes, I totally agree with you.

引用:
原帖由 unhappybear 於 2007-7-23 14:59 發表
但在男性角度對老婆只有 "情義" 是何解?
他知道有負於你,
虧欠了你,
才會這樣說的。

夫妻間濃情轉淡,
有的只是 "情義",
自己也該為自己打算一下了!

[ 本帖最後由 violetblue 於 2007-7-29 00:47 編輯 ]

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

引用:
原帖由 kftsui 於 2007-8-2 15:58 發表
don't thinking he was yr husband, he only want to afforad everythgs for you, but... don't say : husband to him.
i'm sorry but i don't understand what you mean...

引用:
原帖由 unhappybear 於 2007-7-23 14:59 發表
但在男性角度對老婆只有 "情義" 是何解?
我覺得似係家人既感覺囉...
但戀愛既感覺可能少左好多囉...
未必係無晒既... 可能係習慣左o者...但呢d係好多人都會經過既階段喎...
有人由得佢變淡... 有人選擇去換畫... 但亦有人選擇去努力經營...
但愛既感覺... 一定要由雙方去經營...
我覺得... 佢都決定左係要照顧你, 保護你...
你願唔願意比多次機會佢去愛上你丫???

呢d野唔一定係要由男人做架... 你都一樣可以做d野去令佢愛上你架麻... be positive la!

a girl wearing a happy face is definitely more charming and admirable than someone keep having an unhappy face and non-stop asking "why.. why... why" gar!!!!  get it??

if you read her other post on "老公有另的女人 ", then you may have different view. Anyway, if unhappybear wishes to keep her husband on her side even though the relationship is more like a care-taker and a dependent instead of two lovers, then maintaining the current status quo may be the way to go. Nonetheless, I think it won't last long , or else, unhappybear won't be airing her grievances here.

引用:
原帖由 fuckallday 於 2007-8-3 06:36 發表
if you read her other post on "老公有另的女人 ", then you may have different view. Anyway, if unhappybear wishes to keep her husband on her side even though the relationship is more like  ...
i did read her other thread, and that's why i made such reply.  

i can feel that she's struggling... there must be some tidings between the couple... memories... families.. friends... properties... so many things to consider...

saying "goodbye" is easy.... yet... once it is said.. cannot regret!!!
my view is... if she's not hurrying up in starting a new relationship... why making such an important decision so rushly & carelessly?

tell u what???  women seek advises (actually sharing of feelings) when they are still holding on....
yet... women act... immediately upon making up their mind...
why would i know?  cos i experienced that thinking process before...

finally i let go... but before that.. i tried my best to retain the relationship...
at the end... i did my best... still didn't work... then, i left without any regret!

dear lu

I can see your point and thinking. Nonetheless, from the other post, her husband had another home (wife and baby) in Shenzhen. That tells how serious the relationship has worsened. If it is just a one-time or infrequent affairs, trying to mend the relationship may work. In this event, I doubt it.

As a man, I suppose her husband must have make up his mind pretty clearly to end his relationship with unhappybear. Or else, he won't disclose so much to her. I think it is due to unhappybear's deep affection for her husband which keeps her husband from taking the last step of divorcing. Still, a relationship based on pity is not healthy. Don't you think so?

相關搜索目錄: Make up

引用:
原帖由 lu 於 2007-8-2 19:51 發表

我覺得似係家人既感覺囉...
但戀愛既感覺可能少左好多囉...
未必係無晒既... 可能係習慣左o者...但呢d係好多人都會經過既階段喎...
有人由得佢變淡... 有人選擇去換畫... 但亦有人選擇去努力經營...
但愛 ...
講得好岩呀,我可唔可以借你呢段野一用啊

如果爱一个人就请给他快乐和自由!

引用:
原帖由 fuckallday 於 2007-8-4 07:14 發表
dear lu

I can see your point and thinking. Nonetheless, from the other post, her husband had another home (wife and baby) in Shenzhen. That tells how serious the relationship has worsened. If it ...
well... i do agree that "pity doesn't mean love"...

my recommendation is still the same... never make any serious decision in a rush!

引用:
原帖由 9394_cc 於 2007-8-4 17:56 發表

講得好岩呀,我可唔可以借你呢段野一用啊
certainly ok!

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.