推介:| 網頁寄存 | 網頁設計 | 開網店 | 電郵申請 | Wordpress Hosting | 外賣平台 | 英語課程推薦 | 風水屋 | 房間風水懷孕 | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

發新話題
打印

JJ wash for $70

JJ wash for $70

Went to FengHuangLu and tried WenZhou XiuXian(溫洲休閒) and had a rather good experience.
Took #17 bus from the bus stop right next to the Commercial City in LouHu and got off at the first stop on FengHuangLu. Crossed to the other side of the road and walked along FengHuangLu. Kept going and passed McDonald and bent with the road. Many sauna on the way. As I was going down hill, I saw a WenZhou XiuXian with a girl in front acting as a receptionist. She told me massage was $45 and I went upstairs with her. Only two  girls there and I chose the rather natured one. I guess she was about 25.
Went to one of the rooms and after a bit of massage, she told me that HJ was $45, Wash JJ was $70 and Blow Job was$140. I chose the JJ wash. She went outside and came back with  a small basin of water, towel, soap and God knows what. She took off my trousers and started to wash my little brother. But before that, she took off her clothes and undid her bra. Don’t want to write a long report again but brothers, you can imagine what happens afterwards.

Thanks Report.

You must have paid $140 at last !!

引用:
原帖由 john_1 於 2007-7-24 17:35 發表
Went to FengHuangLu and tried WenZhou XiuXian(溫洲休閒) and had a rather good experience.
Took #17 bus from the bus stop right next to the Commercial City in LouHu and got off at the first stop on ...
反正而家得闲,帮你做做翻译先:

我去了凤凰路的溫洲休閒中心玩,感受真的不错!

在罗湖商业城侧的巴士站乘坐17路车,到达凤凰路后第一个站下车,下车后过吗路然后直行,过了麦当奴后的弯路上,见有多间桑拿。下坡时就见到这间溫洲休閒中心,门口件咨客告诉我按摩只需45人仔,于是跟佢上楼,只有两件女驻场,我挑了当中长得较顺眼、大概25岁到的女孩。

入了一间按模房,条女帮我求其按了一阵之后,就告诉我:手出¥45,洗雀仔¥70,口出¥140。我做了”洗雀仔“。她出去了一会儿后带了一盘水、一条毛巾几香皂回来,她先脱了上衣,除埋个胸围,然后脱掉我条裤,开始帮我清洗雀仔。我不用写得太详细,你们都想象到跟住有什么事情将会发生了。
我個筆名叫求其, 只想在現實生活以外的空間裡, 輕輕鬆鬆, 求求其其咁過, 以解來自日常生活的壓力!

引用:
Took #17 bus from the bus stop right next to the Commercial City in LouHu and got off at the first stop on ...
What is condition? Seems so cheap. Is it safe?

其實....我都分唔出...手打..同...洗雀...有D咩分別..

賓州城……可以搞好d衛生就好

引用:
原帖由 求其 於 2007-7-24 10:03 發表

反正而家得闲,韺A做做翻译先:

我去了T凰路的溫洲休閒中心玩,感受真的不错!

在罗湖商疵侧的巴士站乘坐17路|,到}T凰路后 ...
Thanks Brother, exactly what I meant.  Good job!!!!

haha

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

洗雀。。。囡囡除巴。。。

弊,小弟人太蠢,想唔到會發生d乜野事添。。。
日日做到無停手,總有收獲的時候!!!

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2007-7-24 18:22 發表
其實....我都分唔出...手打..同...洗雀...有D咩分別..
以楼主字面看,HJ是不清洁就帮你打出来(当然有用油吧),而洗雀,就系帮你清洗干净,凉干水,先至“打”吧!
我個筆名叫求其, 只想在現實生活以外的空間裡, 輕輕鬆鬆, 求求其其咁過, 以解來自日常生活的壓力!

引用:
I just can't get it how to wash

引用:
原帖由 求其 於 2007-7-25 13:03 發表

以楼主字面看,HJ是不清洁就帮你打出来(当然有用油吧),而洗雀,就系帮你清洗干净,凉干水,先至“打”吧!
甘衛生D......好D喎.......
揀洗雀...係啱0既......

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.