推介:| 網頁寄存 | 網頁設計 | 開網店 | 電郵申請 | Wordpress Hosting | 外賣平台 | 英語課程推薦 | 風水屋 | 房間風水懷孕 | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

發新話題
打印

[原創] China Sm mistress Introduction(Session 2)

China Sm mistress Introduction(Session 2)

Thanks for all brother support!
Now i,m going to introduct the best Shenzhen mistress for all hong kong brother,cheap!domination time long!Mistress young!And not too far!ready?Start now!
Many bro would like to find mistress in qq,or smbd,net however these tools are not safe enough and well protection,you may be cheated or not enough information to provide.First i want to introduce one website to all bro to find mainland mistress.
http://www.smage.com

below are the best shenzhen mistress in mainland!All mistress i,ve tried!!!!
http://www.smage.com/hyzl.asp?id=44556
name:天使魔鬼
tel:13543284926
add:深圳梅林关附近
price 300~500 2 hours or more (need+$$)
adv:Nice ,talkitive,Kind and neatly.i don,t where to take a bus she take me to go even there is far away from her flat,it's rare in china.
dominate skills: 8/10 very well practice,skillful,professional,good at ball busting,fisting and black latex gloves domination(that;s the gift from me)
Disadv:The most far mistress in shenzhen but even that is far but it only takes 30 mins by .taxi

2. 独舞
Age more than 26 (Not as her describe)
Adv :enough tools  ,big house and price cheap around 300 only.
disadv:Very temper mental and rought manner.Always smoke and she is very cruel......

Since i don,t have enough time more mistress will be appear within this week!
NJLKJLKJHLK

very good ar!!!!!!
thanks for your information ar!!!

Exciting, exciting, waiting for your further information. Thank you very much!

gooooooooood,

thx for your info

but link seems not work!!!

please check,

thx

獨舞我在 qq add 左佢好耐, 佢肯收 300 咁平???

一定唔會囉..獨舞...
仲有傳言話某人介紹會平D..純熟癈話~~!!

人肉地毯 ..........U can don,t believe my opinion.U may choose to ignore my post also.But i want to ask you how many mainland mistress have you tried before??Think before that before you want to blame somebody else,I,m not here to misleading all the brothers i just want to share some worthy imformation,that's all.If you don,t like my post i will never post again!And all brothers want to know why i don,t post in the future please ask MR. 人肉地毯 .
NJLKJLKJHLK

我只係想話佢唔會收300咁平o者..
如果有咩誤會..對唔住

PS. 心口上面對腳就係獨舞大人

I will say my sorry for my misunderstanding,by they way nice to meet you and nice chat!Friendly cheers^^
NJLKJLKJHLK

回復 #10 GLOVEJOB_INLT 的帖子

Thanks a lot, C Hing!!!

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

intyeresting. Never try this before.

no photo wow ..brother ,,,how sin

tell more please!
two months already!!

感謝樓主提供,我在此網找了一個叫冷月的主人,應該是有30多歲,也是一般的服務項目,但吸引我去的是跟她QQ的時候,她傳給我10幾張其它的奴給她用針灸的針,針刺小弟弟的照片,那些奴給針,針到滿滿的但還是很硬很勁的,我問她針刺乳頭我時常玩,下面怕很痛,她說若痛他們也不會硬呢!我第二天就去了,她一個人住在寶安的一個新落成屋苑,環境很好,我到後他也可能是新搬進的,工具不是很多,開始縛身、溜走、鞭打、用腳踏、灌腸、玩後門、聖水,最後是針刺小弟弟,原來是刺表皮,有些好像蚊叮的感覺,不用一刻鐘,全小弟弟和袋袋也全是針,而奇怪的事是越刺越硬,很美妙的感覺,後來就在還在穿針的小弟上慢慢打出來,據說她有2個女奴,可以在有要求下做愛的,我下次要試試。跟她三小時收費800人仔。

引用:
原帖由 keeon328 於 2007-10-1 16:09 發表
感謝樓主提供,我在此網找了一個叫冷月的主人,應該是有30多歲,也是一般的服務項目,但吸引我去的是跟她QQ的時候,她傳給我10幾張其它的奴給她用針灸的針,針刺小弟弟的照片,那些奴給針,針到滿滿的但還是很硬很 ...
可否PM 聯絡Detail,我想試玩女奴。謝謝

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.