推介:| Web Hosting | Cloud Server | Server Hosting | Server Colocation | Responsive Web design | Bob嫂Ur pnt瘦身三寶 | Email Hosting Service | English course |

發新話題
打印

銅銅 --- the mistress for men with expectation

銅銅 --- the mistress for men with expectation

I tried 銅銅 again last Saturday............. for double sessions. We did a lot of pillow talk this time. No wild sex, no DL or other erotic acts, but that kind of "sweet, sweet" chat was just wonderful.

I took a short nap with my head buried into her breast. Good smell, of course, 100% "women scent" that can drown you!

where is she??
thanks for sharing!!!

引用:
原帖由 fetishman170 於 2007-7-30 09:52 發表
where is she??
thanks for sharing!!!
中上環興隆樓 1B...........

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-7-30 08:45 發表
I tried 銅銅 again last Saturday............. for double sessions. We did a lot of pillow talk this time. No wild sex, no DL or other erotic acts, but that kind of "sweet, sweet" chat was ...
Really? How much this time?

我絕對贊成銅銅為首選,因為在做及傾談過程中都很舒服. 但假如愈來愈多兄弟搵佢, 我哋要排隊排到幾時!!!

不過,為囡囡好,都希望佢盡早搵夠錢唔使出來做!!!

Ching,
Would you pm 銅銅's tel no. to me?

Thank you very much.

引用:
原帖由 johnnyjohnny 於 2007-7-30 19:02 發表
不過,為囡囡好,都希望佢盡早搵夠錢唔使出來 ...
You can make a booking first!

回復 #1 icheng609 的帖子

bro icheng609,

would you please pm me the contact?

thx for reply

玩得咁溫馨!

多謝 c hing 報告!

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2007-7-30 17:24 發表

Really? How much this time?
Of course I paid her for double session as I don't think there is any free lunch.

But do believe me, it worths every cent I paid!

引用:
原帖由 pirates 於 2007-7-31 00:46 發表
玩得咁溫馨!

多謝 c hing 報告!
食得招積,玩得溫馨............... 人生快事也!

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-7-31 08:23 發表
Of course I paid her for double session as I don't think there is any free lunch.
But do believe me, it worths every cent I paid!
How do you compare with no. ( from SZ?

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2007-8-6 11:58 發表

How do you compare with no. ( from SZ?
半島兄:

其對比如下:

-身裁: 銅銅勝狗仔 (個子銅銅較高佻)

-樣貌:  銅銅勝狗仔 (狗仔小家碧玉型, 但我個人獨好杭州佳麗!)

-服務:  各有長處 (狗仔狂放, 銅銅温純)

-年紀: 狗仔勝銅銅 (銅銅 27 左右, 狗仔 20 出頭)

-費用: 所 sell 的 service 不同, 不能比較

希望上述能滿足你的查詢!

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-8-6 14:34 發表
半島兄:
其對比如下:
-身裁: 銅銅勝狗仔 (個子銅銅較高佻)
-樣貌:  銅銅勝狗仔 (狗仔小家碧玉型, 但我個人獨好杭州佳麗!)
-服務:  各有長處 (狗仔狂放, 銅銅温純)
-年紀: 狗仔勝銅銅 ...
Very good! So both worth trying, right? How can I book 銅銅? Is service for 45 minutes only?

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2007-8-6 15:00 發表

Very good! So both worth trying, right? How can I book 銅銅? Is service for 45 minutes only?
She is quite free from 2 to 5 pm from Monday to Saturday............. as most of her customers are white collars in Central that they won't be free until after office hour. Perhaps I can PM her number to you. But her vocal is a bit hoarse.............

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-8-6 15:04 發表
She is quite free from 2 to 5 pm from Monday to Saturday............. as most of her customers are white collars in Central that they won't be free until after office hour. Perhaps I can PM her ...
Does she smoke? But I also cannot go from 2 to 5pm wor. Thanks for PM.

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2007-8-6 15:12 發表

Does she smoke? But I also cannot go from 2 to 5pm wor. Thanks for PM.
I don't think she is a smoker. She has clean and tidy teeth that make her smile very attravtive.

She works till 9:30 pm....... don't get disappointed and take your chance.

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-8-6 15:16 發表
I don't think she is a smoker. She has clean and tidy teeth that make her smile very attravtive.
She works till 9:30 pm....... don't get disappointed and take your chance.
You can tell immediately if smoker or not when going into her apartment.

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2007-8-6 15:21 發表

You can tell immediately if smoker or not when going into her apartment.
In this aspect, she definitely is not a smoker........ no smoking smell at all inside her room.

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-8-6 15:33 發表
In this aspect, she definitely is not a smoker........ no smoking smell at all inside her room.
Thanks. That's good!

I missed this lovely girl quite a bit --- as I have not seen her for over a week! Perhaps I should squeeze some time for her!

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-8-9 15:11 發表
I missed this lovely girl quite a bit --- as I have not seen her for over a week! Perhaps I should squeeze some time for her!
dear bro would u mind to pm her no. coz I guess i can skip lunch and play her a visit

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-8-9 15:11 發表
So split your time between 銅銅 and Ms. Doggie?

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2007-8-9 22:08 發表

So split your time between 銅銅 and Ms. Doggie?
Yes.......... it is quite a difficult task to do but I'll try my best to manage it. BTW, have you tried 銅銅? I think you won't regret after trying her.

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.