推介:| Web Hosting | Cloud Server | Server Hosting | Server Colocation | Responsive Web design | Bob嫂Ur pnt瘦身三寶 | Email Hosting Service | English course |

發新話題
打印

銅銅 --- the mistress for men with expectation

引用:
原帖由 badboy888 於 2007-9-24 13:39 發表
no more ad.!!!!! so boring!!!!
Why you think this is an AD?

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2007-9-24 16:08 發表

Why you think this is an AD?
It will be too expensive for them to hire a 寫手 for the ad like me.....

Tung Tung moved to Kowloon is good news~~(to me)

Previously, I've not tried her because she is in Hong Kong Island...

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-9-24 16:24 發表

It will be too expensive for them to hire a 寫手 for the ad like me.....
Really suuport icheng's saying! A 寫手 needs girl to pay money for the advertisement, and also that guy usually will not have good academic qualification and writing skills. Besides, as what I saw from icheng's previous articles, he spent money to enjoy and to identify strength of a girl before he write, and he is quite loyal to those special girls, just like Tung Tung at "Fat Lee, and Doggie at HL.

I'm planning to write reports for girls at Fat Lee, certainly will write about Tung Tung at her new place. Brothers, I would like to invite you to write reports for girls there, and let "people" to learn the difference between a 寫手 and a Fan with high academic qualification and morality.

回復 #74 badboy888 的帖子

引用:
no more ad.!!!!! so boring!!!!
以我地的文筆,駛吾駛咁仆街做寫手,幫囡囡賣告白,賺囡囡D皮肉錢。
睇下D寫手點寫野。:bird:
http://forum.timway.com/f/thread-124587-1-3.html
人生到處知何似,恰似飛鴻踏雪泥;
泥上偶然留指爪,鴻飛那復計東西。
老僧已死成新塔,壞壁無由見舊題;
往日崎嶇還記否,路長人困蹇驢嘶。

引用:
原帖由 RX-93 於 2007-9-24 17:33 發表
Tung Tung moved to Kowloon is good news~~(to me)

Previously, I've not tried her because she is in Hong Kong Island...
Then join our line and be our cum brother --- Tung won't disappoint you, for sure.

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-9-25 08:21 發表

Then join our line and be our cum brother --- Tung won't disappoint you, for sure.
我尋日行過, 但係無掛牌~
かわいいは正義成長は罪幼○趣味は王道

引用:
原帖由 魔鈴娘 於 2007-9-25 09:43 發表

我尋日行過, 但係無掛牌~
In Sheung Wan or in TST...?

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-9-25 10:27 發表
In Sheung Wan or in TST...?
TST         
かわいいは正義成長は罪幼○趣味は王道

引用:
原帖由 魔鈴娘 於 2007-9-25 13:12 發表

TST         
According to the info from Johnny, she'll be in TST from 29/09............

O..
我以為佢已經搬左入去添~
かわいいは正義成長は罪幼○趣味は王道

Tung Tung will start work on 27 September (Thursday).

Johnny Johnny Hing

Look forward to seeing your detail report on Tung Tung and 'Fat Lee' girls.  From the articles you posted for different girls, I understand that you are not a commercial-write-hand.  So I rely on your report to try girls.

Please keep on writing, don't let us be disappointed.  We all trust you !!!

但願人長久  千里共嬋娟

can c-hing please pm me her contact and fee?
thanx a lot for sharing!

引用:
原帖由 lonelyplayer 於 2007-9-26 17:27 發表
Johnny Johnny Hing

Look forward to seeing your detail report on Tung Tung and 'Fat Lee' girls.  From the articles you posted for different girls, I understand that you are not a commercial-write ...
Boys,

Please not solely depending on me to write report for girls, including Tung Tung, at Fat Lee. If we go and write, then we can finish a more comprehensive profile within a short period, don't you agree?

Start going there, visit girls, especially to Tung Tung, and write reports.

Sorry that since Tung Tung prefers to give telephone number by herself, please go for the number yourself.

引用:
原帖由 johnnyjohnny 於 2007-9-26 22:36 發表

Boys,

Please not solely depending on me to write report for girls, including Tung Tung, at Fat Lee. If we go and write, then we can finish a more comprehensive profile within a short perio ...
I'll refresh the feeling of Tung Tung in a couple of days................. Thanks for your update on her.

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-9-27 08:11 發表
I'll refresh the feeling of Tung Tung in a couple of days................. Thanks for your update on her.
So not going to HL or Chun Chau?

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2007-9-27 11:07 發表

So not going to HL or Chun Chau?
It is the right time for me to pay her a visit la........... I have not been with her for too long time already.

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-9-27 13:57 發表
It is the right time for me to pay her a visit la........... I have not been with her for too long time already.
Wait for your new report then!

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2007-9-27 14:20 發表

Wait for your new report then!
Don't expect too much............. perhaps it will o nly be a friendly visit to her! Who knows?!

Would icheng 609 C hing pls pm her phone no. to me??? Tks a lot!

多謝 c hing 報告!

引用:
原帖由 彼得仔 於 2007-9-27 18:15 發表
Would icheng 609 C hing pls pm her phone no. to me??? Tks a lot!
Tung Tung prefers releasing her number by herself........ I have to respect her preference.

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-9-28 08:21 發表
Tung Tung prefers releasing her number by herself........ I have to respect her preference.
We should respect the girl's wish.

I would also like to have Tung Tung's phone no. so that I can make appointment w/ her , as there's lots of good comment, can
someone PM me (or according to above post) I just have to wait for her reply?

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.