推介:| 英語課程 | Causeway Bay order food | 職業英語 | 化妝課程 | Wedding Photography | 天窗卷布更換維修 |

發新話題
打印

珠海 report

珠海 report

Bro, just went to 珠海 last weekend for a 19th hole golf holiday, want to share with you a very enjoyable experience.

Of course, the main part was the 18 hole golf at 珠海 international. There was a great package with 2 days golf + a new hotel (Star City) at HK$1,900. The hotel is great and worth a try.

Another important factor is the hotel is near 珠海度假村 which has a sauna at the back of the hotel. The great thing is it is away from anyplace which prevent you from meeting head-to-head with any friends or relatives.

They have 3 packages - $388, $488 and $888 which is different size of room charge and $500 is fixed for the lady. The place is quite dark but grand which gives you a sudden urge of mystery. I tried the $488 room which was quite spacious with a sofa, a king-size bed and a small sauna+shower. it is clean and they only bring out the towels in a plastic bag after you have selected the girls.

Just like Karaoke, you sit on the sofa and the manager brings in girls and you select your favorite type. I picked a girl with name 樂樂 from 湖南 - 18 years old and her nipples is still very pinky . The rest of the service is similar to other sauna but the service level is very good and she kept good attitude throughout the whole deal. This was concurred by my friend next door too. Definitely worth a try and I will go again.

Although a little expensive but I prefer to spend money and get the right service level rather than taking risks.

相關搜索目錄: Golf

brother,

you may go to Yi King Wan for next time and it is also a good place to go in Zhuhai.

引用:
原帖由 Goku 於 2007-8-1 14:59 發表
Bro, just went to 珠海 last weekend for a 19th hole golf holiday, want to share with you a very enjoyable experience.
Of course, the main part was the 18 hole golf at 珠海 international. T ...
Very expensive indeed for ZHUHAI!

回復 #1 Goku 的帖子

u r so damn rich man

Yes, after reading all the reply. I think 888 is too expensive. Can try Yi King Wan next time, what's the price ? Service level similar ?

Yes, after reading all the reply. I think 888 is too expensive. Can try Yi King Wan next time, what's the price ? Service level similar ?

Yi King Wan is RMB388 (for room) + RMB500 (for BG).  5-star standard.

引用:
原帖由 lone-traveller 於 2007-8-2 21:45 發表
Yi King Wan is RMB388 (for room) + RMB500 (for BG).  5-star standard.
So what!?

"Although a little expensive but I prefer to spend money and get the right service level rather than taking risks"

So, you better spend your day in Macau ....

It's quite expensive. Plus transportation , you may play around whole night in DG.
家花不及野花香

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2007-8-2 21:46 發表

So what!?
I care about the hardware of SN very much, and don't mind paying a few hundred dollars more.  The hardware of Yi King Wan is good.  The software is even better.  Last   Saturday I got a girl who is 50% look like Taiwan movie star Lam Sam Yu.  I 'll certainly go back to see her again.

For this Saturday, however, I plan to visit Holiday Resort.

引用:
原帖由 lone-traveller 於 2007-8-2 23:11 發表

I care about the hardware of SN very much, and don't mind paying a few hundred dollars more.  The hardware of Yi King Wan is good.  The software is even better.  Last   Saturday I got a girl  ...
出来玩既野,都很SUBJECTIVE,大个比喻,去惯大酒店吃饭的朋友,你告诉他某某街边有间大排档好正,佢都唔会去,会觉得脏或者没空调。。。反过来说,叫那去惯大排档吃野的人去酒店,你请佢佢都可能唔去,佢不是没钱去,而是觉得甘Q贵吃一餐这种低3-40%的价钱都吃到的,很ON9。。。

这就是出来玩的人的不同心态,跟他们的经济条件没必然关系的!

相關搜索目錄: 酒店
我個筆名叫求其, 只想在現實生活以外的空間裡, 輕輕鬆鬆, 求求其其咁過, 以解來自日常生活的壓力!

引用:
原帖由 lone-traveller 於 2007-8-2 23:11 發表
I care about the hardware of SN very much, and don't mind paying a few hundred dollars more.  The hardware of Yi King Wan is good.  The software is even better.  Last   Saturday I got a girl  ...
If you can afford, of course, it is better to pay more! But no guarantee on safety in China.

really good place , thanks for share
up

Thanks for sharing

just want to ask some "logistic"question. how do you pay the $500? directly to the girl? or pay the total at the front after everyting?
thanks!

引用:
原帖由 miura 於 2007-8-3 23:03 發表
just want to ask some "logistic"question. how do you pay the $500? directly to the girl? or pay the total at the front after everyting?
thanks!
Front desk always!

引用:
原帖由 Goku 於 2007-8-1 14:59 發表

Of course, the main part was the 18 hole golf at 珠海 international. T ...
THANKS FOR YOUR SHARING
ZH IS AN ATTRACTIVE PLACE WHICH I WENT
BUT I HAVE SO LONG TIME NOT TO GO THERE
THANKS ANYWAY

引用:
原帖由 花無缺 於 2007-8-6 01:46 發表
THANKS FOR YOUR SHARING
ZH IS AN ATTRACTIVE PLACE WHICH I WENT
BUT I HAVE SO LONG TIME NOT TO GO THERE
THANKS ANYWAY
Yes, a bit far from HK and quite expensive if by ferry.

expensive, i prefer go to night club

From my experience, Yi King Wan is better in software, while "珠海度假村" has better hardware. But for slightly higherprice, Macau's 18 or Rio are better in both department.

引用:
原帖由 Firejack 於 2007-9-8 22:48 發表
From my experience, Yi King Wan is better in software, while "珠海度假村" has better hardware. But for slightly higherprice, Macau's 18 or Rio are better in both department.
No way at $1,500!

thanks for sharing

引用:
原帖由 macau998 於 2007-9-21 13:12 發表
thanks for sharing
Write a report la!

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.