推介:| 懷孕輻射 | 頭暈輻射 | 失眠輻射 | 頭疼輻射 | 腦腫瘤輻射 | 記憶障礙輻射 | 耳損傷輻射 | 抑鬱輻射 | Celine Bags | 嬰兒用品 | Loewe Bag |

33 12
發新話題
打印

變形金剛星際漫遊,上海菜館玫瑰驚喜守候

回復 #1 Xavior 的帖子

Enjoy that feeling but don't think too much about the future.....try your best to make each day count....

回復 #26 6769 的帖子

Being with my favourite finally, I am being fucking drunk to see her...
I duno...
Felt really upset finally....
Duno...
I am wrong...or maybe she is right...
In this world, nothing is perfect indeed...
Neither Me and my 'favourite'...
She is by my side finally,,,, but what???
I felt the empty heart...
Hahhahahahahaha.......
No worry Man...
I will be back...maybe..
Or vanished forever...
I am being fucked up in my head...
Thanks for all guidance indeed...
including those good and those adverse...
For being sink, I am so junior, right?
Bro.T, I need your hug...
Bro.Peter, I need your guidance again...although u have repeatedly told me...I love it...
Bro. Ililke709394, I miss those time we counted for Ms. electricity...hahahahahaha...
I duno...Just my favourite standing by my side, but duno what I am typing...
In one's life, I willl not regret to meet her...but...really can't forget her...
Ciao...Mate

回復 #27 Xavior 的帖子

Bro. X, you will be fine.  Whatever happened these days will be your sweet memory tomorrow.  Afterall, one may not spend the rest of his life with the one he loves most.

Before I have my favourite as T c-9, I broke up with my ex-GF.  We have been together for a couple years.  Very very sweet memory.  But at the end, I think my favourite is really the one who is best situable for me.  Breaking up with my ex-GF is painful.    She told me she love me and want me to be happy and therefore she respect my decision.  But she will spend 3 years to wait for me to come back to her.  I feel so much pain, still hurting right now.  Hopefully, maybe many years later, I can still met this lovely girl and find out that she lives happily without me.  

This is the decision that I make.  How about you?

引用:
原帖由 Xavior 於 2007-8-4 21:33 發表
星期三,相約'飛佛'第一次正式出街約會...
一早預定星際行政房...勁正,無敵大海景配無敵大廁所景...落地大玻璃,,.呵呵^_^
走勻澳門,高士登,三盞燈,,,先買到一紮好靚既粉紅玫瑰^_^.....九十九枝...嘻嘻!我'飛佛'最 ...
淨睇我都feel到開心, 輕鬆, 舒暢
yeah........

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

...Stayed with her for 11 hours finally...
When I felt concious last night...
She was my baby again...
and called me "B B"...
I could not and really did not want to think anymore...
Just let it be...
At least, we both knew that we need each other...

寶寶,今天中午,,,對不起!!
好擔心妳!!!身体這樣差,又不在妳身旁...唉!
好難受!

bro, really feel the sweet between u and BB , and wish you all the best, SINKING always has happy time, however, when it becomes something different , need to step away to avoid or else both will be even hurt

33 12
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.