±À¤¶:| Ãh¥¥¿ç®g | ÀY·w¿ç®g | ¥¢¯v¿ç®g | ÀY¯k¿ç®g | ¸£¸~½F¿ç®g | °O¾Ð»Ùê¿ç®g | ¦Õ·l¶Ë¿ç®g | §íÆ{¿ç®g | Celine Bags | À¦¨à¥Î«~ | Loewe Bag |

µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¦Ñ«N

¦Ñ«N

Dear a11, ·Q°Ý¤Uªñ±Æ¦Ñ«N¦³ÉNÀô¹Ò...

³£«Y®t¤£¦h

§Ú´M±ß¦P­Ó¦Ñ¤Í¥h¡A¤j®a³£«Y²Ä¤T½ü´N´z¨ì¡C¦Ñ¤Í­ÓÉÆÉƨ­§÷³£¦n§l¤Þ¡AÅͨì§Ú¦¨¤é³£­øı·N±æ¦íÊ\­Ó¯Ý¡C¦Ó§Ú´N´z¥ª­Ó¥~ªí´µ´µ¤å¤å¡A¦ý´N¦n¼A±o¬JÉÆÉÆ¡A¶¼¨ì§Ú³Ì«á¥òÂ_Â_¦a¤ù¡A­ø¦h°O±o¦Û¤vÂIªð«Î¥ø

½Ð°Ý¦³ÉN¶ými¤¶²Ð?????

I was called by a girl on Monday nite, went there and found the girls sitting in the lobby are pretty good

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ iwche ©ó 2007-8-8 16:57 µoªí
½Ð°Ý¦³ÉN¶ými¤¶²Ð?????
¤¶²Ð¶ý«}´Nªüyan°Õ¡CÊ\¤â¤W´X¦hè°¤k

·Q°Ý¤@¤U¦¬¶O¼Ò¦¡¡H§¤ý^¦P¥Xµó¤j·§´X¿ú¡H

§Ú·Ç³Æ¦P¯Z¦Ñ¤Í¤@»ô¥h¶}¤ß¤@¤U¡A­ø¼ô¸ô·|­ø·|­Ú¤H©}¬[¡H

¦^´_ #6 statesman ªº©«¤l

I want to try too, what is the budget?
please help!

I have heard a lot stories about ¦Ñ«N and willing to try but most my friends are worry about the cost (high !~) and quality (esp for locals !~) , any bros give me more info like time and day to go and mami , when will be the better time to visit there 1st time ? thanks for bro info.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Allen05 ©ó 2007-8-14 19:03 µoªí
I have heard a lot stories about ¦Ñ«N and willing to try but most my friends are worry about the cost (high !~) and quality (esp for locals !~) , any bros give me more info like time and day to go  ...
Bros, you don't have to worry about the quality but you have to bring enough money as their
price is almost double than what you pay in Jordan or Mongkok in same hour.

Economy hour: 16:00 to 21:00
Budget : 1 K (2 hr) / person
Date     : Mon to Sat

yes, remember to bring more money to take girl away..

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ davinci-tom ©ó 2007-8-16 00:21 µoªí
Economy hour: 16:00 to 21:00
Budget : 1 K (2 hr) / person
Date     : Mon to Sat
Never been there at 16:00, usually no earlier than 19:00. Also never paid for less than $1,500.00. $1 K should be the package price for leaving before 19:00, right?

¦­´X¤é¥h¸Õ®É«Y¤U¤È4:30. ¤j´³¸Üpackage 5:30«e¨««Y5¦Ê´X³sµóÁé, ¦³3°¿¤k¥i¥H². µL°Ý¨ä¥L®É¶¡¦¬¶O.

µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.