推介:| 調解員課程 | Makeup Course | Hypnosis course | English course | NLP training | cissp cisa cism | 營養學課程 |

發新話題
打印

Just as well I have tissues-this time I am prepared.

Just as well I have tissues-this time I am prepared.

Bought a pack of condoms from 7-11. Got some tissues, a plastic bag and went to the shop. Lingered outside the shop to make sure that the C9 was free and walked straight in. One look at the C9 and she took the hint and went upstairs without a word. The rooms were full and we had to wait for a man to get dressed, so we were told. Get dressed??? Oh…? In the meanwhile, the C9 said that she now remembered me. I took off my shirt and changed into a pair of shorts. Did all that touching and fingering just like last time. Because there were many customers in other the rooms, something sharing, and the girls were going in and out, it was not as convenient. We had to watch the curtain and be quick to pull my hands out of her T-shirt but it was quite a thrill.
I was really pissed when after 30 minutes, a customer (and a BG with big tits) came in and laid on the other bed. None of us could do anything but pure massage. God, I had another hour and a half left and what a screw up. I was so glad that after another 30 minutes, the man in the other room left and my C9 led quickly changed room. Well, it was like Christmas again.
So, we restart where we were before the rude interruption. But it took a while before I could take off her tight pair of jeans. My finger-work, sucking and mouthing made her water again and I told her that I wanted to ML to her. She said I could buy her ‘clock’ and we can do it outside. But after more playing, I persuaded her to do it in the room with $350. We know it was going to be risky with no door and still people around in other rooms. But what the hell!
She laid on the bed with her already-pulled-down jeans and rolled up T-shirt and I got on top of her. It was not easy and I had to take off my shorts and her jeans to get some real thrusts in. People were still occasionally walking around. I was scared. She was gasping for air and her mouth was like a fish opening and shutting without a sound. I tried to kissed her in the mouth but she turned away and only allowed me to gently touched it with my lips. Her expression was something to remember. We could not make too much of a sound and I had to really control myself to stop coming instantly. But I came, of course and here I must stop so the story is not going to be a too long. Hope you like it, Brothers. Oh, the plastic bag was for putting the used con and tissues and what have you in it.

[ 本帖最後由 john_1 於 2007-8-11 01:24 編輯 ]

So much trouble and $350 is too much for fast food.

The anticipation of someone may walk-in or being worry that you 're having intercourse in an open room really add excitment to your adventure, I have somewhat similar exprience and your heart is pounding so hard. It feel like you are having a heart attack and being so exhausted after the deed. Cheating and excitment really adds up!!!! Being so considerated and prepared, bring your bag to pack the doggie home tells us you so well planned for this trip. It is good reward for your effort.
Keep it cuming

Once I took my girlfriend to the most famours coffee shop in Shanghai.  It's always my favorite place because they have private rooms/cells.  You know which coffee bar I'm talking about, Shang Dao.

It's more exciting because with you lover it becomes an amazing adventure, rather than a deal.  Of course you have to be very careful and .... quick.  Actually you can't last long because it's just too damn high and you may come very fast.  Another problem is that the room/cell will be very smelly after you shot, so that you have to bring some perfume with you and spray it afterwards.

引用:
原帖由 lomo 於 2007-8-11 04:26 發表
I would say that it is a liitle more than just fast food.

引用:
原帖由 lomo 於 2007-8-11 12:26 發表
Yes. If BJ for $150 - OK but ML at this kind of place for $350 is no good. Fast food only $120!

Yes, I always say that going out for fun is fun! Why we have to so harash to our "brother"?

The price seems high for normal case.  I think the price in this case is reasonable since the BG also took a risk (with people walking around on a busy day), thus should be compensated for.

Also like to comment on C-hing John_1 about his preparation - well planned.  I always bring my own towel for fast food and sometimes even ask the GT to wash and dry till I come (cum) next time.  hahaha

引用:
原帖由 coke818 於 2007-8-12 18:09 發表
Yes, I always say that going out for fun is fun! Why we have to so harash to our "brother"?
Thank you very much for the understanding. I am just reporting what I did and in no way imply that it is worth the money. I did it because I thought it was worth it only. Think of it this way, I had at least 120 min with the Bg. Just the touching, brushing, squeezing was great for me.

引用:
原帖由 john_1 於 2007-8-13 17:05 發表

Thank you very much for the understanding. I am just reporting what I did and in no way imply that it is worth the money. I did it because I thought it was worth it only. Think of it this way, I  ...
Brother John_1, you are so brave to doing it in this not very hygiene place!
For me, hygiene is the main concern, the BG quality is the second and the price is the third.

Anyway, thanks for your excellent report.
過去的心火般灼熱,今天已變了冰凍。。。。。。。

引用:
原帖由 周五一次郎 於 2007-8-14 12:52 發表
Brother John_1, you are so brave to doing it in this not very hygiene place!
For me, hygiene is the main concern, the BG quality is the second and the price is the third....
Hygiene and safety are important factors. Would not feel safe in this kind of environment.

It was my first time too. Just could not resist it.

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.