推介:| 影音器材 | 音響配件 | 揚聲器 | MP3 Player | 喇叭線 | 投影機 |

發新話題
打印

ONKYO TX-SR605 & SR674

ONKYO TX-SR605 & SR674

Hi All,

I am looking for a AVR for 30% DVD watching and 70% music listening. I read the treads here. It seems Onkyo is preferred for listening music. Are TX-SR605 & SR674 good for my purpose? What are their main differences and prices? My budget is $4k. Would you suggest other model instead of Onkyo.

Thanks!

引用:
原帖由 samhk88 於 2007-8-23 23:22 發表
Hi All,

I am looking for a AVR for 30% DVD watching and 70% music listening. I read the treads here. It seems Onkyo is preferred for listening music. Are TX-SR605 & SR674 good for my purpose ...
605係最新既model
支援HDMI1.3a同可以解DTS-HD同DD+
如果你有玩BR或PS3
咁你就一定要買厘部 ( or 705)
五大有其二

二手買賣
CD推介

Thank you very much for the info. For a $4-5k budget, would you prefer Onkyo 605 or other model? I'm using a pair of KEF Q5 and KEF Q1 and Cambridge Audio Amp/pre Amp (already 15 year old!) for music. HDMI & 7.1 channels are good to have but not really necessary to me. Can I just add a center speaker and a sub-woofer and play the AVR as a 5.1 system? I will switch between the new AVR and Cambridge for listening music.

相關搜索目錄: Switch

引用:
原帖由 samhk88 於 2007-8-24 17:34 發表
Thank you very much for the info. For a $4-5k budget, would you prefer Onkyo 605 or other model? I'm using a pair of KEF Q5 and KEF Q1 and Cambridge Audio Amp/pre Amp (already 15 year old!) for mus ...
605好似三千幾,應該合你budget!!!!!
不過好似無pre out
如果要pre-out,不如諗下部705
咁睇戲時就可以左右前置比Cambridge部amp 推
705都好似唔過5K
買多隻中置同sub就可以玩5.1
五大有其二

二手買賣
CD推介

Thanks for the suggestion. Have you heard of a speaker brand called Dynamic Audio (DA) from UK? I tested a DA subwoofer and a center speak (95% new) today at a 2nd-hand shop. They sould pretty and the asking price for the pair is $1350.

引用:
原帖由 samhk88 於 2007-8-25 01:46 發表
Thanks for the suggestion. Have you heard of a speaker brand called Dynamic Audio (DA) from UK? I tested a DA subwoofer and a center speak (95% new) today at a 2nd-hand shop. They sould pretty and  ...
Sub就無乜研究
用黎用去都係黥X隻
平既可以諗下Energy
貴既就威力登灠
DA聽過厘個牌子,不過就無試過佢驙ub
你試Sub可以搵隻明日之後,隻怪獸第一次係城市出現鼮
好驙ub都搞唔掂厘埋戲架
其實中置就最好用返你對前置同一牌子
會夾聲欓[
五大有其二

二手買賣
CD推介

Thank you for the advice!

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.