推介:| 修理頂蓬布 | Mediator course | Hypnosis course | Dream Interpretation | NLP | English course |

發新話題
打印

Chun Chau Ah Y

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2007-9-3 11:03 發表

I forgot - sorry! But I won't choose her again unless no others.
Perhaps it will be fun to have the trainer and doggie for 3P!

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-9-3 11:07 發表
Perhaps it will be fun to have the trainer and doggie for 3P!
No la. I prefer FRESH trainees instead!

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2007-9-3 12:59 發表

No la. I prefer FRESH trainees instead!
Right........ fresh trainee always give us surprises.........

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-9-3 13:56 發表
Right........ fresh trainee always give us surprises.........
Yes, they will usually still perform/more real feelings whereas the trainers become too PRO.

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2007-9-3 14:17 發表

Yes, they will usually still perform/more real feelings whereas the trainers become too PRO.
I agree.......... but my strategy is try to be more friendly with the trainers first to let them give me more information about the trainees.........

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-9-3 14:47 發表
I agree.......... but my strategy is try to be more friendly with the trainers first to let them give me more information about the trainees.........
You can get such info from the managers wor. Also, you can view and select during the "parade" session.

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2007-9-3 14:55 發表

You can get such info from the managers wor. Also, you can view and select during the "parade" session.
source of info should be as many as possible. Besides, just watching parade won't tell you who is good in skill and attitude.

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-9-3 14:58 發表
source of info should be as many as possible. Besides, just watching parade won't tell you who is good in skill and attitude.
Can tell you who is sexy, who is smiley, who is too cool etc.

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2007-9-3 14:59 發表

Can tell you who is sexy, who is smiley, who is too cool etc.
And the day for our joint inspection of the beauty parade is not too far away..............

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-9-3 15:13 發表
And the day for our joint inspection of the beauty parade is not too far away..............
Hope so. See if I can make it next week.

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2007-9-3 15:25 發表

Hope so. See if I can make it next week.
Let me know once it is decided, OK?

很多謝你的報告, 繼續報告多D, 多謝

By the way, Ah Y is what number, any photos can see see ?

Thanks

引用:
原帖由 smswai 於 2007-9-4 02:00 發表
很多謝你的報告, 繼續報告多D, 多謝

By the way, Ah Y is what number, any photos can see see ?

Thanks
In Chun Chau, there is no number for the girl......... just ask for Ah Y and it will be OK.

我想問阿y同依依係陀地定北姑呀?同埋佢地咩年紀呢?thx!!

引用:
原帖由 mctsoi 於 2007-9-5 00:32 發表
我想問阿y同依依係陀地定北姑呀?同埋佢地咩年紀呢?thx!!
I think both of them are 陀北 at mid twenties.............. and EE is prettier than Ah Y (personal impression)

已試Ah Y. 外型包你後悔,技術跟其他一樣,無特別。只有可提的是Lin頭是粉紅,皮膚頗滑。二十尾三十頭。不會翻吃。
Don't set me up

真係睇夾唔夾,我同阿Y就好夾,同呢道好多brother推薦既EE就唔係做得咁好。

引用:
原帖由 pcdick 於 2007-9-21 17:17 發表
已試Ah Y. 外型包你後悔,技術跟其他一樣,無特別。只有可提的是Lin頭是粉紅,皮膚頗滑。二十尾三十頭。不會翻吃。
The selling point for Ah Y is definitely not her 外型........

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-9-24 13:41 發表

The selling point for Ah Y is definitely not her 外型........
各有所好 ! 等如早兩日在春秋, 因為無女, 在新旺調條女來, 我同佢做完後, 在廳等朋友時, 佢一樣俾人連俾人彈 3次, 佢好無引同蘭姐講, 想返回去 ! 我覺得條女好樣過春秋好多女, 對ball 有34D, SERVICE 又好 !! 唯一解釋是各有所好 ! 不過AH Y 真是樣好唔掂 !!
gg

引用:
原帖由 tw2001 於 2007-9-24 14:20 發表

各有所好 ! 等如早兩日在春秋, 因為無女, 在新旺調條女來, 我同佢做完後, 在廳等朋友時, 佢一樣俾人連俾人彈 3次, 佢好無引同蘭姐講, 想返回去 ! 我覺得條女好樣過春秋好多女, 對ball 有34D, SERVICE 又好 !! ...
I tried Tung Tung last Saturday.......... face is just acceptable............. and attitude/skills were with no surprise. It is hard to get quality girls in malam nowadays.........

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-9-24 14:23 發表
I tried Tung Tung last Saturday.......... face is just acceptable............. and attitude/skills were with no surprise. It is hard to get quality girls in malam nowadays.........
You said EE, Ah Y are good wor.

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2007-9-24 16:09 發表

You said EE, Ah Y are good wor.
Right......... EE is good in many aspects, including software (skill, attitude) and hardware Outlook, figure..)

Ah Y has just an ordinary MK gal face........ but quite good in providing services, especially the PDD skill.

I never provoke my statement.

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-9-24 16:12 發表
Ah Y has just an ordinary MK gal face........ but quite good in providing serv ...
Not provoke. Should be revoke!

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2007-9-24 16:13 發表

Not provoke. Should be revoke!
Thank you for pointing out my typo..........it should be revoke!

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-9-24 16:14 發表
Thank you for pointing out my typo..........it should be revoke!
My English is not bad gar!

Yours is good too!!

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.