推介:| 學英文 | Esse益生菌護膚品 | 駿寶燃氣工程 Chun Po Gas | 解夢分析師證書 | 銅鑼灣乾炒牛河 |

發新話題
打印

海浪会所--上海

海浪会所--上海

Waves(Hailong) Sauna
near the海螺宾馆 on 1281 Zhongshan West Rd
list price 442rmb, 648rmb you get a FS and massage. If you become regular or you say that a friend(Darkmen) recommends you, the price get marked down to 590 after discount or you may get a free foot massage.
700 - Nice body, about 6.5/10 in the face. Personally I think the best at everything offered (both massage & HJ). She is actually pretty cute and can't figure out why I can't understand Chinese. But she keeps trying to talk to me and even gave me her digits.
703 - Management claims the newest of the bunch. I didn't really have that good of a time with here, although she's probably 7.5/10 for looks.
706 - I think the oldest of the bunch at 23-25 is my guess. I enjoyed her very much and if you like them a little older, she is great. 8/10 for looks, a bit larger then most of the small girls you see. Massage is excellent, HJ is average to above average.
709 - Young, claims to be 18 and I believe it. Knows how to work her hands, though. Very good massage and the HJ was also quite good. Giggles a lot - 8.5/10.
Quick normal massage was followed by breast rub all over and BBBJ in about three different positions, the most interesting being her suspending herself upside down from red ropes lending herself to DATY (am I getting the terminology right?). Was wondering after half an hour of this if FS was ever coming, but my wondering was finally answered in the affirmative. Started with her on top, then me on top, then her sitting on ropes, then me behind on the massage table, then me behind standing next to the table, then....I think you get the idea!

thank you for the report

picture?

seems great! thanks! just a bit remote. cheap though. will try next time.

HOW TO SAY "DARKMEN" IN CHINESE? I am not sure they can understand English.

回復 #4 qqqqq79 的帖子

Good point, I was wondering it myself.

引用:
原帖由 river146 於 2007-9-6 00:51 發表
Waves(Hailong) Sauna
near the海螺宾馆 on 1281 Zhongshan West Rd
list price 442rmb, 648rmb you get a FS and massage. If you become regular or you say that a friend(Darkmen) recommends  ...
Dear river146,

Wonder if this is your original report or just copy and paste from another website?

In this report, you said the BG “can't figure out why I can't understand Chinese” but the other post of yours regarding “red light district” in Shanghai is completely in Chinese!

[ 本帖最後由 busybuddy 於 2007-9-7 10:54 編輯 ]

Hahaha - 100% correct

thanks for your report, it must be very useful for us.. any pics provided?I did not see any.

这家我去过两次,MM约有30位(fish bowl),有red rope,硬体设备还不错,all set fee ¥700...八点前结帐为¥600。

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.