推介:| 學英文 | Esse益生菌護膚品 | 駿寶燃氣工程 Chun Po Gas | 解夢分析師證書 | 銅鑼灣乾炒牛河 |

發新話題
打印

上海上門按摩好爽記

thanks for sharing

does AnAn have email? I can't seem to add her on my QQ. It always say network is busy. Maybe it's b/c I live in Canada. I was born in Taiwan, but moved to Canada at young age. Thanks

引用:
原帖由 smoothoperator 於 2008-3-28 10:55 發表
does AnAn have email? I can't seem to add her on my QQ. It always say network is busy. Maybe it's b/c I live in Canada. I was born in Taiwan, but moved to Canada at young age. Thanks
try anan's MSN then: [email protected]

引用:
原帖由 smoothoperator 於 2008-3-28 02:55 發表
I also had a hard time to add AnAn's QQ so I sent her a mobile message.  It turns out that AnAn only sign in QQ around 4 pm (which is 4 am at my time zone in USA).  I think this is why you could not add her.

老江湖﹐thank you so much for your information.  I finally had a chance to "talk" to AnAn.  She seems to be a very nice and young/naughty girl.  Obviously will provide very good service.  I am going to Shanghai in two weeks and hopefully will have a good experience there with your recommendations.  Thanks again!

vert interesting, i would try if have time.

hello 老江湖 , I was able to contact AnAn today on MSN. Since I am a foreigner, I don't have a cellphone when I am in Shanghai. What other communication methods  would you suggest to order the girls to my room from AnAn. does AnAn take phone call from hotel? Thank man

引用:
原帖由 smoothoperator 於 2008-3-31 15:30 發表
hello 老江湖 , I was able to contact AnAn today on MSN. Since I am a foreigner, I don't have a cellphone when I am in Shanghai. What other communication methods  would you suggest to order the girl ...
i help 老江湖 to answer this question.

Of course yes, in fact, anan (or whoever agent) will ask which hotel and room you stay. They will give you a call beforehand to confirm you are there.   No need to have a China cellphone...  By the way, if you plan to play around in China, you should buy a SIM card in HK, just 150-200 dollars...  cheap and necessary to play around in China...

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2008-3-31 19:06 發表

i help 老江湖 to answer this question.

Of course yes, in fact, anan (or whoever agent) will ask which hotel and room you stay. They will give you a call beforehand to confirm you are there.  ...
many thanks, dude. another agent told me that they hv a high price (RMB400) beauty called 小燕 whom they claimed to be the the prettiest bg in sh. pls try her for me & post a report. agent: 圓圓

[ 本帖最後由 老江湖 於 2008-4-2 13:57 編輯 ]

客服貝貝又有條新女, 叫麗麗, 我响webcam裡面見過, 係幾靚女, 江蘇既, 163cm, 聽講話幾"開放", 不過我要月中先去上海, 俾c hing試左先, 記得出番個report呀
自己搵貝貝啦: 13@6@602318  QQ: 5@8@@55

[ 本帖最後由 老江湖 於 2008-4-1 22:47 編輯 ]

各位師兄:

剛從上海回來,先出報告。

昨天一到已聯繫了安安(一來因為她服務態度好,二來因為自己有點累,不想找太開放的技師)

上一次安安安排了思祺,雖然人頗漂亮,但對我來說是多肉了一點,加上雖然經過老江湖兄指點,但她人還未對男女的事開竅,(她說只是跟男朋友搞過一次,但並不是愉快而令人回味的經歷,所以對男歡女愛一直提不起興趣)手勢不太那個那個 ,所以叫安安另外找一個。

安安: 婷婷,24歲,杭州人,身材好,手勢專業。

晚上十一時,門鈴響起,立即開門,一看之下,樣子一般,(難怪安安只說身材好,一時失[察])

不過也沒所謂,反正也是只想按按摩、出出火而已。婷婷入來之後,便說先換衣服,心諗:唔通有驚喜?

誰知出來竟是一身緊身上衣,加網球短裙,上圍果然不少,最頂癮是一對黑絲襪。我問點解要著絲襪,佢話怕按摩途中,大家肌膚接觸會有反應喎!

一面按一面聊,她說白天做服裝批發,晚上才做這個兼職,一面推油一面聊天,蠻舒服。

一路推背,佢讚我皮膚保養好,跟著又話自己D皮膚都好白好滑,我梗係即刻話咁要比較下喇,最好大家肉貼肉,斯磨幾下! 點知個妹丁剩係引我,又唔俾我摸佢。

推完背,便翻身做前面。我頭向床尾,佢就企係床尾幫我推,雙手在我胸前推了幾下,突然變成雙手在我乳頭附近打圈,果然手勢唔錯,爽! 我抬頭一望,竟然俾佢對波遮著大部份視線。  我一舒服喉底就自然發出幾下享受之音,佢又話自己叫得好聽過我好多喎!分明又引我!

跟著就做下面,佢竟然尷尷尬尬咁問我點做,我梗話應該點做就點做啦!要釋放既就要放出泥至得。  

佢一面做,我就一面做野,伸手摸番佢....

明天再續

相關搜索目錄: 兼職

老江湖 ,thanks for sharing the helpful information.  I am curious about Yuanyuan's new pretty girl and may try next week.  May also try Lili when I get a chance.  will report back after I return.  Thanks!

引用:
原帖由 cjang 於 2008-4-2 13:28 發表
老江湖 ,thanks for sharing the helpful information.  I am curious about Yuanyuan's new pretty girl and may try next week.  May also try Lili when I get a chance.  will report back after I return.  ...
RMB400 for that pretty girl, without ml, seems a bit high. but i believe there's a reason. the agent said she's even prettier than many movie stars. this is what the agent described:
169cm淨高
95斤
至少在按摩行業裡她絕對是最漂亮的
人漂亮氣質好,絕對值400的,我也是想提高客戶素質
我真的覺得我家的小燕比一般的明星還漂亮
她好白的,水嫩嫩的
白裡透紅
簡直魔鬼身材,珠圓玉潤的
腰細,胸大。腿修長筆直
不瘦但是絕對不胖,
每天客人都加鐘,
最重要的是感覺很乖的,不像一些只有漂亮的外表,沒內涵的女孩子

[ 本帖最後由 老江湖 於 2008-4-3 22:24 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 smoothoperator 於 2008-3-28 02:55 發表
guess it is not easy to get this kind of massage in Canada, I bet you live in GTA...there are some local girls but nothing compared with what they have in SH...just back from SH couple of weeks ago...

引用:
原帖由 老江湖 於 2008-4-2 06:02 發表

RMB400 for that pretty girl, without ml, seems a bit high. but i believe there's a reason. the agent said she's even prettier than many movie stars. this is what the agent describe:
169cm淨高
So, 老江湖, is this pretty girl LiLi, or "小燕" as mentioned in the agent's statement ?  I am a bit confused. Thanks

引用:
原帖由 老江湖 於 2008-4-2 06:02 發表

RMB400 for that pretty girl, without ml, seems a bit high. but i believe there's a reason. the agent said she's even prettier than many movie stars. this is what the agent describe:
169cm淨高
Hi 老江湖﹐ Thanks for the great information!  If 小燕 is as good as advertised, RMB 400 is really not too bad at all, considering how much it may cost you for the KTV MMs in Beijing and Shanghai.  I will definitely try 小燕 thru 圓圓 when I visit Shanghai next weekend and get back to you.  Thanks again!

引用:
原帖由 UrbanEagle 於 2008-4-3 11:24 發表

So, 老江湖, is this pretty girl LiLi, or "小燕" as mentioned in the agent's statement ?  I am a bit confused. Thanks
no, pal. this 小燕 is a part-time at 圓圓's place. u know a lot of china chicks are called 燕. that 燕子 with anan & one 燕燕 with 小雪 are also edible~ 麗麗 is with 貝貝.

[ 本帖最後由 老江湖 於 2008-4-4 01:18 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 Challenger 於 2008-4-2 01:49 發表
各位師兄:

剛從上海回來,先出報告。

昨天一到已聯繫了安安(一來因為她服務態度好,二來因為自己有點累,不想找太開放的技師)

上一次安安安排了思祺,雖然人頗漂亮,但對我來說是多肉了一點,加上雖 ...
話待續又真係要我地待左幾鬼死耐噃....

鎖你鎖你,繼續:

佢一出手同我做下面,就顯出佢專業本色(雖然佢話佢係兼職,仲只係兼左兩個月) 的確好舒服。

我好自然咁就想摸番佢啦,點知一摸,佢就哎喲咁叫,跟著佢仲話自己會叫得好大聲,怕嘈到其他房客!  真誇張,摸下就咁,真係做仲得了? 又俾佢引多D。

跟著佢又話佢個胸好挺,我即刻話唔信,你咁大好難挺既,要俾我認真驗一驗証實一下先! 跟著咪一手係佢個T恤領到伸入去,佢就即刻縮開,好彩都昅到D,果然有料之人。

相關搜索目錄: 兼職

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

引用:
原帖由 vupoint 於 2008-4-8 02:47 發表

Mr. 老江湖:

May I ask you if you know how the foot massage works in 都市風情?

Thank you sir.
this thread is about on call massage, pal~
do u mean都市風情in金鐘廣場on淮海中路? expensive place! no full course~

would you want someone who just massaged your foot to massage your dick? ummmmmmm.... no

引用:
原帖由 awanker 於 2008-3-28 01:13 發表

try this brother: http://59.188.23.228/f/viewthrea ... page%3D&page=12
C-hing

I tried this link but can't access Xocat II. I will move to SZ and work there for long from May onwards.  wihtout the chance of reading all c-hing great experience here will be very disappointed.  Could you and anyone C-Hing tell me which agent link should be used when I live in SZ or SH?
many thanks

good report and useful informatoin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.