推介:| 觀塘外賣速遞 | 將軍澳外賣速遞 | Party 美食到會 | 汽車蓬頂維修翻身 | 雪地靴 | 羊毛鞋 | 羊毛鞋墊 | Online Food Ordering System | Pre Wedding Photographer |

發新話題
打印

東京浴室體驗

thanks for c hing sharing, very interesting

Thanks for your report

Thanks for your report

Thanks for your report

引用:
原帖由 BPL 於 2007-9-14 04:55 發表
Thanks for your report
Don't post 3 times!

引用:
原帖由 c0179614 於 2007-9-13 19:57 發表
brither, No japanese girl will entertain Chinese.
Is it real?
NO, money talks!

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2007-9-14 00:58 發表

NO, money talks!
據我一位日本導遊朋友說說, 他們是因為怕言語不通造成誤會, 如果鬧上警局甚麼的就不好看了, 所以寧願做少d生意. 反之, 如果有把握能溝通, 比如你精通日語或情況簡單(如小弟這一次), 他們可能接受.

相關搜索目錄: 日語

very expensive

很久之前我試過呢間東京夢物乳。由於我講日本都算有點水準,所以服務員不知道我是外國人,我可以有更多選擇。
通常接受外國人的MM都是日本人點名率較低的,所以你會覺得豬扒左小小。不過,從服務水平來説,不會有差異。
東京**乳其實仲有2家姐妹店,都是走平民路綫。

一般來説,日本的soapland是從平民級25000日元到高豪華級的100000日元。 MM質素當然是一分錢一分貨啦。 我最貴也只是試過40000日元。  不過,除了東京**乳以外,願意做外國人(或不會流利日語的外國人)的soapland的確很少,所以這家店對於那些渴望跟真正日本妹搞一次野,叫做了左件心事的朋友來説,還是個不錯的選擇。

我最近很少去soapland,反而會去回轉口爆店,6000日元,3條女全裸輪流吹10分鐘,30分鐘内任出。  格局十足十20年前魚蛋檔,不過仲淫蕩好多。 一人一格,好似茶餐廳0甘,只有單邊位,沒有對頭位,無遮無掩。 入到去,環顧四周,都見到無著衫的女女,一只手撐地,一只腳挂在高椅邊,方便你摷穴,然後打橫趴在男人的大腿埋頭工作。

這些店一般不開在很旺的紅燈區,通常在一些小電車站附近。 我去的就是巢鴨站(sugamo),是山手綫 池袋和上野站中間位置。  完全不接受外國人。  所以我特別起了一個日本名,叫做TANAKA。    so far 仲未有女識破。

相關搜索目錄: 日語

引用:
原帖由 samsie 於 2007-9-14 10:07 發表
very expensive
What is?

引用:
原帖由 yamete 於 2007-9-14 12:46 發表
WOW! Very good price and you must speak very good Japanese!

看来千多块上个恐龙恐怕不值吧; 哪有AV女优可以上呢?

引用:
原帖由 qqqqq79 於 2007-9-14 13:36 發表
看来千多块上个恐龙恐怕不值吧; 哪有AV女优可以上呢?
Your girlfriend!

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2007-9-14 05:17 發表

WOW! Very good price and you must speak very good Japanese!
OK la....   I have also taken my Japanese friend to this place.  He said he dares not to go again because he was afraid to die of heart attack.......  too excited.

bro......very good report......

so nice i will try too
if i can go JP..............

引用:
原帖由 yamete 於 2007-9-14 15:07 發表
OK la....   I have also taken my Japanese friend to this place.  He said he dares not to go again because he was afraid to die of heart attack.......  too excited.
Really so exciting?

引用:
原帖由 yamete 於 2007-9-14 04:46 發表
很久之前我試過呢間東京夢物乳。由於我講日本都算有點水準,所以服務員不知道我是外國人,我可以有更多選擇。
通常接受外國人的MM都是日本人點名率較低的,所以你會覺得豬扒左小小。不過,從服務水平來説, ...
不過反過來講, d囡囡又係咪日本人呢? 我在上野看見一些"企街", 她們挑逗你時當然說日文, 但我一個不留神, 聽到她們互相同中文交談...

相關搜索目錄: 日文

引用:
原帖由 xobni 於 2007-9-17 10:56 發表
Many PRC girls working in Japan!

相關搜索目錄: 日文

引用:
原帖由 xobni 於 2007-9-17 02:56 發表

你的擔心是非常正確的。 在日本的確有大陸妹冒充日本妹,不過她們只限於在幾個大陸仔(上海幫/福建幫之類)搵食的地盤出沒,一般是招待日本人,還有中國人遊客。日本人當然知道她們是中國妹,所以才會專門找她們啦,因爲價格不貴,而且可以被日本玩變態。我點知道?因爲我認識有些從日本搵夠錢(或者頂唔順D日本人粗暴行爲)囘上海的MM嘛。這些大陸仔經營的夜店除了招待日本人之外,也會教D女冒充日本妹呃中國人。

至於他們在哪堨X沒?一般在新宿歌舞伎町2丁目,靠近新宿6丁目和東新宿站那邊。通常附近除了大陸幫之外,還有韓國幫,有些像早年的油尖旺0甘,所以一到深夜,是挺危險的。大家想去探險的話,就一定要小心。

上面那位朋友話在上野見到企街,我相信你是搞錯了,她們百分之百不是搵食的。因爲上野不是紅燈區,在上野站基本上是很乾淨的,因爲上野是屬於台東區,是全國最多神社和寺廟的地方,前後加埋有成90間呀,所以不可能讓這些風俗店生存。反而在上野站旁邊的鶯谷站,就是出名的soapland的集中地了。不過這些soapland全都是傳統老字號,絕對不會讓大陸幫入侵的。況且soapland很久前就已經不再獲發新牌,所以沒有機會找到中國妹的。

反而有可能遇到冒牌貨的是“出張”,即是上門服務的意思。這些店目前很流行,當中有很多韓國妹,也有日本妹。最近香港的酒店有很多冒牌日本妹,就是從這裡出來的。不過她們在日本是打正招牌用中國妹,韓國妹招客的。

總而言之,在日本如果不會說日本,應該有心理準備是玩朱扒,或者冒牌貨。我試過一次帶了2個香港同事去health massage,我叫他們死都不要出聲,只是點頭或搖頭,由我負責點菜付錢,雖然順利跟條女入房,結果都被女識破,按鐘通知服務員,隨後退款送客。 呢個是事實。  大家可以參考一下。

相關搜索目錄: 酒店 日文

Very good report!!!!!
我就冇你咁好彩,我上次去到上野火車站,但M唔到 Soapland,結果白行一次;又試過膽粗粗問過池袋黈嵼陳D室,但都話唔接待外國人,都幾冇癮!!!

引用:
原帖由 JM168 於 2007-9-17 12:59 發表
Very good report!!!!!
我就冇你咁好彩,我上次去到上野火車站,但蹾唔到 Soapland,結果白行一次;又試過膽粗粗問過池袋鮋桑拿浴室,但都話唔接待外國人,都幾冇癮!!!
You must at least be able to speak Japanese fluently.

fresh soapland experience

just got back from tokyo.  from other forum recommendation, went to a soapland in ueno.  this soapland is one of the few that welcome foreigners.  i speak NO japanese at all.  the charge is very expensive at 70,000 yen all inclusive for 110 minutes.  i had second thought before i picked up the phone. but decided to give it a try and hoped for the experience of a man's lifetime.  so made the phone call and booked the time.  they picked you up at the ueno station on the yamanote line.  ueno is about 25 minutes from shinjuku.

then you will be led to a private room for a drink (whiskey or anything) and pick a girl.  then paid the fee, waited for 5 minutes, the girl will lead you to the playroom.  be ready, the actual look for girl is older than the picture, and not as good as it looked on the picture.  but hey, want to try the soapland airbed experience as seen on so many AV.  anyway, once inside the room, the girl will prepare the water in bathtub and then carefully take off your clothes and hers as well.  then a BM and BJ with her body parts and led you to the tub to soak in when she prepared the airbed.  ok, airbed ready.  and that's the most wonderful experience of the entire session.  with all the oil put on the bed and you, she could slide up and down of your body with every part of her body.  then BJ, cowgirl on the airbed, wow, first shot finished.  then wash up, have a drink in bed, and chitchat a bit.  second round started, normal lick and BJ, cowgirl, doggie ...and finish in missionary.  shower and go home.  the airbed experience is memorable.  but the price tag is really expensive.  i prefer D1 in macau anytime, because the quality of girl and quality of hardware is not worth the money.  but the airbed experience is once in a lifetime thing, i guessed.  

the link:  http://www.y-playgirl.net

BTW, there are so many soaplands on the same street, i did not have the time & money to explore the others.

引用:
原帖由 chin 於 2007-9-17 13:25 發表
just got back from tokyo.  from other forum recommendation, went to a soapland in ueno.  this soapland is one of the few that welcome foreigners.  i speak NO japanese at all.  the charge is very ex ...
恭喜你!你都算叻啦,0甘都被你係吉原(注意:不是上野,是上野的旁邊)搵到接受外國人的soapland。呢家店洗浴料要20000yen,即是女女要收50000yen啦。按照日本人的標準,這個價錢絕對是好料,不會太老的。可能由於你是外國人,所以你的選擇就有限啦。老實説,呢個價錢可以在吉原有好多選擇了,不過不受外國人玩嘖。

不過你提供的資料可以幫我照顧以後來日本找小姐的朋友,多謝曬!

順便問一下,你揀了邊個女女呀?

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.