推介:| 英語課程 | Causeway Bay order food | 職業英語 | 化妝課程 | Wedding Photography | 天窗卷布更換維修 |

發新話題
打印

上海北京伴遊連絡,一次過滿足大家

引用:
原帖由 busybuddy 於 2007-12-21 12:50 發表

The best KTV in Nanjing should be the one on the basement of Jin Ling Hotel (金陵飯店). It’s easy to take girls out, but of course you have to tell mami before picking. The market rate is not  ...
Oh yell, I heard this is the oldest and best place to pick girl, I try to stay in this hotel and see what I can explore. Thanks a lot.

C兄,我聽日去上海,想搵安安睇下有無好野,
大概價多少?
請指點下!

260ㄚ嘛, 上海公價, 不過10點後要俾囡囡的士錢.

唔係酒店上唔上門?
因為我會住單身宿舍!

相關搜索目錄: 酒店

thank you very much,so kind of you

引用:
原帖由 Doer 於 2007-9-15 16:26 發表
為了大家不用再PM我,一次過將我所知道的告訴大家算了,真係淨係知咁多,唔該,唔好再PM我了

當然,如果大家仲知道有其他的伴遊連絡,歡迎繼續分享
Brother Doer, I tried to call up Tony..  he was polite and after hearing what I needed (young, slim, smily), he called me back and said the only one available was a part-time model, at 1.5k (for st), no 1.1k grade available.  It was a bit too expensive and I declined.

Then, i tried AnAn as her customer service (telephone) was excellent.  Unfortunately, her mobile phone was suspended, not sure why. Then, I had to search for websites, many to choose from. i chose one agent who is called Yuk xxxx (I forget about xxx) and they claimed that they had 10 shops around.  Standard 260 + taxi fare.  The agent was friendly and she returned call in 10 min, saying that a girl of 1.66 from Xian Si was available. A bit older than I expected, I did not reject and asked her to arrange.  Within 1/2 hr, she arrived. Her name is Hor Hor, a bit chubby but since I did not have high expectations on face and figures, I accepted. THe rest is quite standard and we had some good conversation and she finally was very open and hot during the rest of the service.  She did not accept full job and I was happy since I asked the qustion simply to test her since I was not interested.  

A job well done.

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

very good,thank you for sharing, i didnt know how to find girls last time i went to Shanghai, but next i know haha

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2007-12-30 08:28 發表

Brother Doer, I tried to call up Tony..  he was polite and after hearing what I needed (young, slim, smily), he called me back and said the only one available was a part-time model, at 1.5k (fo ...
Thanks for the report.

For Tony's girl, if she is really part-time model, then 1.5K is not expensive at all in Shanghai. Of course, everyone has a choice and I do respect yours.

引用:
原帖由 Doer 於 2008-1-2 10:11 發表

Thanks for the report.

For Tony's girl, if she is really part-time model, then 1.5K is not expensive at all in Shanghai. Of course, everyone has a choice and I do respect yours.
Doer,
You are right. 1.5k for a real part-time model is not too bad but I am worried about the vaildity of statement since almost every girl says that she has been a part-time model..  The difference is that they pay (not being paid) to be a model...   In fact, in bangkok massage parlors, the model-category girls have magazine photos claiming that they are the models of a xxx, yyy magazines.   I am not too sure about the validity of these photos but the feel-good factor is there.  (A model is at least 70% to double or more than a normal massage girl).

Overall, the risk v money paid is a bit on hte high side, I am more willing to be offered a 1.1k free-lance girl than a 1.5k part-time model.  It was my fault though since I only called them at around 11pm and Tony claimed that not much left in that late hours. I should have called him in advance.

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2008-1-2 07:49 發表

Doer,
You are right. 1.5k for a real part-time model is not too bad but I am worried about the vaildity of statement since almost every girl says that she has been a part-time model..  The di ...
Your analysis is good and true.

You are right, usually I arrive in Shanghai at around 11:00am and then I will call Tony and inform him that I want a girl at night. Then you will have a much better chance to have a good girl.

引用:
原帖由 Doer 於 2008-1-2 16:35 發表

Your analysis is good and true.

You are right, usually I arrive in Shanghai at around 11:00am and then I will call Tony and inform him that I want a girl at night. Then you will have a much  ...
Will have a try when I been there next time.

Thanks for those details!

不錯,天氣冷,不用通街走.

Thank you!! (伴遊)

thx for sharing

谢谢楼主介绍这么详细!!!兄弟们感谢了

多謝資料 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS  FOR  SHARING !!!!

近d既有冇呀c兄, thanks a lots!!!!!!!!!!!

good la good

tks a lot aaaa

Very good info... who is the best agent in Shanghai now?

引用:
原帖由 packolee 於 2008-1-17 02:59 發表
Very good info... who is the best agent in Shanghai now?
haha,何謂the best?你呢個問題,真係要搞個全飢民普選先答到你播!

I must applaud that brother doer and 老江湖 are very helpful!!!  Thanks a lot.

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.