±À¤¶:| Æ[¶í¥~½æ³t»¼ | ±N­x¿D¥~½æ³t»¼ | Party ¬ü­¹¨ì·| | ¨T¨®½´³»ºû­×½¨­ | ³·¦a¹u | ¦Ï¤ò¾c | ¦Ï¤ò¾c¹Ô | Online Food Ordering System | Pre Wedding Photographer |

µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

Ä_Ä_¤Q»|...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Xavior ©ó 2007-9-25 18:37 µoªí
Garylock¥S,§Ú³£·Q:-)
¦ý©O­ÓÅå³ß¬Jµ²ªG,§Úª¾¹D¥u·|¥O§Ú¦a¤À¤â...
§Ú­ø·QÊ\¦A¦³À£¤O...Ðä«Y·QÊ\¶}¶}¤ß¤ß...ºCºCçÜ...·QÕi´NÕi...¶¶¨ä¦ÛµM§a:-)

¯¬¦U¦ì¦³¦Û¤v'­¸¦ò'¬J¥S§Ì...¤H¤ë¨â¹Î¶ê,¬Ã±¤²´«e¤H:-)

¤×¨ä ...
brother, Who is the guy of "chan wing yun " ?
come from the movie Mo Kwa Do ?

¤¤¬î¸`...¤£§Ö¼Ö:-(
§Ú¥Î¥ª¦¨±ß¦PD¦Ñ¦º¥´³Â³¶:-¡³
¸V¤é´N°µ¥ª¦¨¤é¤½¥q³¥...
·i¨ì¸V±ß¤@­Ó¤j©ü°g:-)°V¨ì¤Ñ©ü¦a·t:-¡³

Ä_Ä_,§Ú³Ì²×¤]ÂФF©p¨º­Ó'5¦rµu°T'...¦]¬°§Ú«Ü©È©p·|¾á¤ß§Ú...·Q©pª¾§Ú¤´¦w¦n:-)

·Q¦bµu°Tùؼg¦n¦hªF¦è,¦ý³Ì²×¤]©ñ±ó¤F!!!§K±o¸`¥~¥ÍªK...²³æ¦^ÂдNºâ¤F!Ä_Ä_,§Æ±æ©p©ú¥Õ:-)

¤£ìг£ÄÁ·NÚ»¤é¼@,Áú¼@!!!¶}©lÚ»ºò'14·³ªº¶ý¶ý'...§Ú§¹¥þ§Ô­ø¨ì¬y²´²\...

Ä_Ä_,¸ò©p¤@°_«á,§Ú¤wÅܦ¨¤@­Ó³Û¥]¤F:-|

©|¦³6¦Ü7¤Ñ,¹ï¶Ü?

¦^´_ #49 Xavior ªº©«¤l

Bro. X

You are a good boy and deserve to have a true love and happy ending with BB.  I am NO Chan wing yan la.  My C9 is very smart and she discovered all my secrets during her stay in my HK house recently.    So, no more secret now.  

I am gald that she loves me more even after knowing all my past.  We had wonderful time in the past week.  Watched a powerful movie, Lee Ang's ¦â§Ù yesterday.    Strongly recommended to you and your BB.  Ciao!  

¦^´_ #52 Xavior ªº©«¤l

§Ú¥u·Q说¡A§Æ±æ¦³±¡¤H终¦¨²²属¡A ¦]为¤j®a¬Û识¬O«D°¸µMªº. ¤£过­n¦³结ªG¤@©w¤£¥i¥H§¤¤w¤£动 (这¬O说§Ú¦Û¤v¡A¤£¬O说xavior!), 这¬O§Ú¤k¤k说ªº.

¬Û识¬O«D°¸µM

¦±:历风 词:郑国¦¿ °Û¡G谭咏Åï

º@¥Ã远,两¨Ì恋,
º@§ÚÉO§A¥Ã远±¡¤£变,
±¡话¥y¥y¥Ã讲¤£厌,
¥ç没ªk§¹,
¦M难处两®a©¼¦¹劝«j,
±¡¤¬献¤S¦ü¬K风°e·x,
²ö说¬Û识¤_°¸µM,
¬O¤Ñ¤½¦³·N®t»º¡C
没计ºâ爱²`浅,
¦ý§Ú¤w觉¹î¨ì±¡温·x,
´Á±æ爱·N¥Ã¤£§ï变,
ÀqÀq爱Ì°¡C
缘¤À¦³¤F©l终¥i¸I见,
¯à¹J见¤ë¦Ñ¬ï针¤Þ线,
º@«H¬Û识«D°¸µM,
©¼¦¹¤@见·N¦V牵,
±¡牵¤@线¡C
Êä©À¨º¤Ñ¦@会­±,
¨º¤éªì¬Û见,
¥O§Ú¤ß§Y¨è¦üàD电,
±¡¸ô®¾¤â¦@º©¨B,
¥Ã¦æ¤£厌¡C
§Ú¦b§A§A¦b§Ú¨­边,
º@¥Ã远两¨Ì恋,
¦b脑®ü±`¥i¬Ý见,
¦@§A牵¤â¨«进±Ð°ó,
开¤ßµ¥¨º¤@¤Ñ,
±¡牵¤@线¡C

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ leeayae ©ó 2007-9-27 10:35 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ TKM ©ó 2007-9-27 10:10 µoªí
Bro. X

You are a good boy and deserve to have a true love and happy ending with BB.  I am NO Chan wing yan la.  My C9 is very smart and she discovered all my secrets during her stay in my HK hou ...
My girl is going to visit me in HK for a week in 2 weeks time.  Hopefully we can have a good time together like you did.

¦^´_ #53 TKM ªº©«¤l

"Watched a powerful movie, Lee Ang's ¦â§Ù yesterday..."

Hahahaha...Bro.T, How "powerful" is it?
Kakakaka...any special chemical reaction after the movie for you and C9?

Hoping that I can have Bobo visiting me in HK one day as yours and Bro.leeayae's will do...hahahaha

¶V¾¤¶VªñÄ_Ä_ªð¿Dªù¬J¤é¤l,¤ß±¡¤Ï¦Ó¶V¾¤¶V¤£¦w...«¢«¢«¢...¦n©úÅã«YÅåÄ_Ä_¦b³o¤Q¼Æ¤ÑùØ­±...¦³©ÒÅܨö:-(
...§Ú«§³£­ø·Qª¾...­ø·Q·Ð...§Ú¥u·Q...Ä_Ä_ªð¾¤³­¦í§Ú,¦n¦ü¥H«eËÝñY§Ú:-)

§Ú­ÓÀY...¦nµh:-(

¤µ¤é­nªð¤j³°°µ³¥...¦n©_©Ç...§Ú¯d·N¥ª¦n­@...

¤£½×¬Ù´ä¿D...¯u«YÉN¨£¹L©Î¨£¨ì¤@­Ó¤k¥J...¦ü§ÚÄ_Ä_!!!

®ð½è,¼Ë»ª,¨­µô...ÉN­Ó¦ü:-)

§Æ±æ...Ä_Ä_ÉNÚ»'¦â.§Ù',¿Dªù4¸¹¶}©l¦³±oÚ»,Ú»¤U¦³ÉNT¥SÁ¿ËÝ'«l'...¦P®I·|­ø·|Ú»§¹¦³'¤Æ¾Ç¤ÏÀ³'©O?...¨þ¨þ¨þ:-):-):-)

¦^´_ #57 Xavior ªº©«¤l

¤Æ¾Ç¤ÏÀ³ + ª«²z¤ÏÀ³ + ................:bird:

After seeing the movie, that night セQ¤ÏÀ³³£¥X斉!  

¦^´_ #51 ericwong4362 ªº©«¤l

Brother, don't know what you are talking about????

¦^´_ #58 TKM ªº©«¤l

WOWOWOWOWOWOW....
Seems that it is a MUST see film with Bobo...
Kakakaka............

All Bro.

Critical Stage comes finally...

I am very glad to face it...

Let you all know once it is CONFIRMED!!!

hehehe....Wish me all the best la!!!

Ciao!!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Xavior ©ó 2007-9-29 09:48 µoªí
All Bro.

Critical Stage comes finally...

I am very glad to face it...

Let you all know once it is CONFIRMED!!!

hehehe....Wish me all the best la!!!

Ciao!!!
hope good things happen
yeah........

¦^´_ #53 TKM ªº©«¤l

Bro TKM,

Looks like you are having a good time with your C9. Can you share some tips for newbies like me who is half sunk and don't know what to do about it...?

¥¢±Ñ¤F...

¤U¦¸§a:-)§Ú¦³ªº¬O®É¶¡...§Ú¯uªº¦³¶Ü??????

«¢«¢«¢«¢«¢«¢...(­W¯º)

Lee¥S,¬Ý²M·¡§Úªº¤Q»|§a:-)

T¥S,¦n·Q¨£§A©ê¦í§A­ú...

Ä_Ä_,¬P´Á¤T¨£°Ú:-):-):-)

Bobo...Wish you a Sweet and Fortune 22nd Happy Birthday...tomorrow!

See U then!!!

±¡¤HHAPPY BIRTHDAY - ¼B¼wµØ

¦A«×¾®±æ©p¡@©CÃä»´±a¯º·L·L
¹ï§A»¡Án¤@¥Í³£·Q©p
¬X±¡¥þ¨SÅU§Ò¡@¥O¥@¶¡Åܶ}¤ß¦a
¤@¤Á©I§l³£¬é¬°©p

¬O©p¤@¤Ñ¤@¤Ñ¤£¸g·N¦a
¬°§Ú¼W²K¼W²K¤@µ·½ì¨ý
±¡¤H¨B¶i§Úªº¤ß´v¡@ÀR¸Ì«ä¾Ð¦]©p°_
½Ð­ã³\§Ú³­¦ñ©p¡@´ç¹L¤@¤Á¬O»P«D

¡ÏµL½a¤@¤À¤@¨è³£«ä·Q©p
¶É§Ú¤@½ú¤l¤ß¾÷¡@¤µ¥Í¤µ¥@¥ç·|°O°_
°J¤ß¯¬©p¦b³o¤Ñ HAPPY BIRTHDAY

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Xavior ©ó 2007-10-1 20:12 ½s¿è ]

¦^´_ #65 Xavior ªº©«¤l

Happy birthday to your Bobo!  and wish you a enjoyable and fruitful Wednesday with her!

¦^´_ #64 Xavior ªº©«¤l

What ¥¢±Ñ¤F?  Are U OK, X?

Is Bobo going to spend her birthday with you?  If a working girl stop working on her birthday and spend that day with you, you are the ¯u©R¤Ñ¤l.  If NOT, please WAKE UP and get the hell out of this situation.  Anyway, good luck!

Wish Xavior"s BOBO a very happy B-day...........

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Xavior ©ó 2007-9-29 23:36 µoªí
¥¢±Ñ¤F...

¤U¦¸§a:-)§Ú¦³ªº¬O®É¶¡...§Ú¯uªº¦³¶Ü??????

«¢«¢«¢«¢«¢«¢...(­W¯º)

Lee¥S,¬Ý²M·¡§Úªº¤Q»|§a:-)

T¥S,¦n·Q¨£§A©ê¦í§A­ú...

Ä_Ä_,¬P´Á¤T¨£°Ú:-):-):-)
Man...hope you are doing OK......better take care.....
I am also a Dirty Old Man

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ leeayae ©ó 2007-9-29 14:10 µoªí
Bro TKM,

Looks like you are having a good time with your C9. Can you share some tips for newbies like me who is half sunk and don't know what to do about it...?
Bro. Leeayae,

I do not know anything about your case.  So, it is difficult to make any comment.  I assume you have similar problem like Bro X, and are falling in love with a working girl.  

I am not experienced at all.  Just happened to have made friend with a few girls in the past few years.  A few are failure becos I found out the girls are going for my money only.  Some girls really love me but I just treated them as my playmates.  My C9 is the real special one.  The most important thing is to choose the right one.  Choose the one that you can feel that she really loves you.  Girls going for you money only and the girl who really love you will act differently.  Don't trust the sweet talk.  Use your heart to feel and your eyes to see.  If a girl has no feeling with you, no matter what you do is futile.

When I want to see a movie, my C9 will get up early in the morning (this is tough for a working girl) to queue up and buy the tickets before I come.  She can remember my birthday after I told her once.  When she noticed that my Dior wallet is a bit old, she bought me a new Dunhill wallet during the next visit.... so many things that can prove that she really love me.  When she quit her job, I did not promise to give her any money.

Well, hope you can find some one really love you.  One way love will not have a good ending.  

Good luck!

¦^´_ #70 TKM ªº©«¤l

Dunhill wallet!!! C-Hing must be very handsome and attractive.

¦^´_ #67 TKM ªº©«¤l

T, I m OKAY!!!

Just have a chance before that Bobo had an intention to be with me...

But I found that she was being hesitated then...

BTW, I will not give up...hahaha

¦^´_ #69 lobo1690 ªº©«¤l

Bro.Peter, no worry!!!

I m still alive and nothing changed...even my heart to Bobo...kakaka

¦^´_ #70 TKM ªº©«¤l

"When I want to see a movie, my C9 will get up early in the morning (this is tough for a working girl) to queue up and buy the tickets before I come.  She can remember my birthday after I told her once.  When she noticed that my Dior wallet is a bit old, she bought me a new Dunhill wallet during the next visit.... so many things that can prove that she really love me.  When she quit her job, I did not promise to give her any money."

OHhhhhhhhh.....Bro.T, U made me feel...jealous again...

Hahaha...cherish C9 la...okay?

¦^´_ #71 garylock ªº©«¤l

Bro.Gary, I m handsome, and Bro.T is my "brother".  Thus I consider Bro.T MUST BE really handsome...hahaha...like Tony Leung...maybe...

Kakakakaka......

µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.