推介:| Web Hosting | Cloud Server | Server Hosting | Server Colocation | Responsive Web design | Bob嫂Ur pnt瘦身三寶 | Email Hosting Service | English course |

發新話題
打印

羅湖快餐更新版

引用:
原帖由 oldfella 於 2007-10-4 04:37 發表
I have tried this girl Ah West recommended by Mr Lowu . Now she is more experienced so she is willing to offer a quick bj. Overall reaction  
試左,果然名不虛傳!下面勁濕!攪到張牀都濕埋!正!

對野勁靚!

$120 超值!

想問下巴打,此姝同楊麗比較怎樣?

[ 本帖最後由 amen123 於 2007-10-8 17:59 編輯 ]

C兄~
我都想要華姐電話~
同埋過夜收幾錢呢??
Thanks~~

引用:
原帖由 amen123 於 2007-10-9 01:57 發表
試左,果然名不虛傳!下面勁濕!攪到張牀都濕埋!正!
對野勁靚!
$120 超值!
想問下巴打,此姝同楊麗比較怎樣?
Good! Ah West is from Ah Wah's place, right?

long time not go to Ah Wah place, do her phone and address still the same, las ttime i visit her is last Dec.....

I went to HL recently, but the price increase as exchange rate rise and the quality is drop a little bit , so i will consider ah wah and other GT again

引用:
原帖由 somerain 於 2007-10-9 14:32 發表
long time not go to Ah Wah place, do her phone and address still the same, las ttime i visit her is last Dec.....
I went to HL recently, but the price increase as exchange rate rise and the  ...
HL and Ah Wah are very different services and hardware!

Quick meal and Set lunch at proper restaurant should not be the same.........

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-10-9 15:32 發表
Quick meal and Set lunch at proper restaurant should not be the same.........
It's like comparing grapes to banana!

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2007-10-9 16:19 發表

It's like comparing grapes to banana!
Disagree............. the price difference is not big enough between these two fruits...........

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2007-10-9 01:10 發表

Good! Ah West is from Ah Wah's place, right?
Yes, she is from Ah Wah's place.

Today I tried another girl, with very pretty face (with 3 酒窩, 瓜子臉, 白皮膚, 16x cm tall), but is already 2x years old, and small ball ...

And I saw Ah West on the street when I left, she is with her 狼狗 I think, that dog is with golden hair and very very thin, smoking.  典型索 K 少年兼少少癮君子 feel .... 若真的為此人下海,實在可惜 ....

相關搜索目錄: Dog

引用:
原帖由 lowu 於 2007-9-25 00:51 發表
各位巴打,自去年由半島大哥處得悉有羅湖快餐,就一直幫襯至今。華姐每有新女到都先通知一聲。 舊3水,有時真係扺扺扺。

今日試咗件湖南阿西17才,樣貌雖然一般,不過皮膚白滑,雙峄好揸手。 ...
$130人仔?堅唔堅呀師兄?PM比我得嘛?

引用:
原帖由 amen123 於 2007-10-9 16:45 發表
Today I tried another girl, with very pretty face (with 3 酒窩, 瓜子臉, 白皮膚, 16x cm tall), but is already 2x years old, and small ball ....
Any name?

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2007-10-11 10:34 發表

Any name?
由於微波爐,就叫小乳...(little rain)

引用:
原帖由 RayHK 於 2007-10-4 23:42 發表
Brother lowu 唔該PM地址,華姐手Nr. ; 到時話邊個介紹. 唔該
Brother lowu,

唔該PM地址,華姐手Nr. ; 唔該 唔該
唔該 唔該 唔該
thanks

tried a girl of Ah Wah yesterday, not looking good but fresh and young, with my finger screwing while taking bath, juicy pussy...
happy moan, good reaction...unskillful BJ...anyway, just a good fuck worthwile at those reasonable price

引用:
原帖由 KOTO 於 2007-10-12 16:23 發表
tried a girl of Ah Wah yesterday, not looking good but fresh and young, with my finger screwing while taking bath, juicy pussy...
happy moan, good reaction...unskillful BJ...anyway, just a good fu ...
Exactly. Good price for a quickie!

唔該PM地址同華姐手機,最近可能去果度。。。

相關搜索目錄: 手機

引用:
WHAT IS  GIRL' NAME?
THANKYOU!

引用:
Can you pls share info?

sorry, I didn't ask her name as girls changed so frequently, no need to recall them

囡囡唔算多但都ok,有D女都唔差

引用:
原帖由 KOTO 於 2007-10-16 01:45 發表
sorry, I didn't ask her name as girls changed so frequently, no need to recall them
But if good, can "taste" again!

唔該PM地址手機

唔該PM地址同華姐手機

相關搜索目錄: 手機

師兄,請pm電話及詳細資料
thanks

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2007-10-16 08:58 發表

But if good, can "taste" again!
May I join you tomorrow.........?

很久沒有上阿華處了,不知近來有沒有好貨。

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.