±À¤¶:| ½Õ¸Ñ­û½Òµ{ | Makeup Course | Hypnosis course | English course | NLP training | cissp cisa cism | Àç¾i¾Ç½Òµ{ |

µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¬Ó«Ç°²´Á¤ôÀø

´£¥Ü: §@ªÌ³Q¸T¤î©Î§R°£ ¤º®e¦Û°Ê«Ì½ª

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ericwong4362 ©ó 2007-9-29 16:30 µoªí

brother netken, that say you become rich in recent year, is that right ? any good and near way to be a richman like yours ? Can you tell me ? I want too....
There was no good way for me.

In the past, I used to borrow money to play, and didn't go to work at all.

Now I work 11-14hrs a day and play only when time is available.

It is not about how rich you get, it is about how much $ you can save if you spend most of your time working hard. And then when time is available, you can afford paying a few hundred extra for comfort & enjoyment.

In the past, I have encountered so many brothers saying they only go to airport that cost under $188. Provided that you too are going to Fu Yung, so Brother ericwong4362, you are also considered to be quite rich already in their eyes !

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ glucerna ©ó 2007-9-30 00:52 µoªí

.....­øºâ¹G¤H,§Ú­¹§¹¶z¤Îdup§¹°©,3¦¸ªð«D§lýç°Ï³£¦³¦ì(³q±`Ãz¥ý),
±ß¤W10˜ò¨«¥ò¤j§â¦ì,©ú¤é§ÚçÜ®t­ø¦h............
    ªü¼ÐÃÒ¹ê glucerna ¥S¹w´ú¥¿½T¡A¤µ¤é¥æ³q«K±¶¡A¹LÃö³qºZ¡A¬Y¤j³õ¤º¡A¦³©Ð¦³¦ì¦³®v¤÷µ¥«È¤H¡Aªü¼Ð§¹¥þ­ø¨Ï®ö¶O®É¶¡¥hµ¥¡I

¤£¹Lªü¼Ð³õ¤º°N¨£¡A³±²±¶§°I¡A¸s»Ûµ°µ°¡A¤T¤­¦¨¼V¡I ¥ç¦³«Ü¦h¤@®a¤j¤p»ô¨ÓªÌ¡A§ß¦ÑÄ⥮¡A¤½¤½±C±C¡A¤l½å®]§µ¡AÃø±o¦a¨­³B°©³õ¥ð®§«Ç¡A«o¥i¥H©ñÁn¶¢¸Ü®a±`¡A¶Ç»¼¤ÀÀ|¥ÍªG¶¼«~¡A¤½¶}ªíºt¦Ñ§^¦Ñ¥®§^¥®¼Ö»E¤Ñ­Û¡A¤@®É¶¡½«¬°©_Æ[¡I

©O«×°©³õ¾¤¬[¡A¯u¬O§Úªº¶ý§r¡I  

¦n±mªü¼Ð¯uªº¶ý¤£¦b²{³õ ... ¦b­»´ä¡I

¼H¼H¡A³Ì©_©Çªº¨Æ¬O¡G°²¤é¤Ñ­Û¤j³õ¡A³ºµM¥ç¦³·ÅÄɤ§¨î¡Aµ²ªGªü¼Ð«æ«æ°kÂ÷¤j°ó¥ð®§«Ç¡A¸ú¶i¤p¼Ó¦¨¤@²Î¡AºÞ¥¦¥V®L»P¬K¬î¡A ¨þ¨þ¡I  

**  ¤é ¤é §¤ ¦¬ ¤­ ¤æ     Ãi »P °ö á\ Äv §é ¸y  **

** We the unwilling, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful. **

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ netken2003 ©ó 2007-10-1 00:31 µoªí

There was no good way for me.

In the past, I used to borrow money to play, and didn't go to work at all.

Now I work 11-14hrs a day and play only when time is available.

It is not abo ...
acturly, spence 2000 bud for fucking a girl, I will...( may be one time for a month), however, just for massage ? too expensive for me...!
I will spence for that if i can earn more than 30 k per month.....but too far..

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ericwong4362 ©ó 2007-9-30 18:23 µoªí

acturly, spence 2000 bud for fucking a girl, I will...( may be one time for a month), however, just for massage ? too expensive for me...!
I will spence for that if i can earn more than 30 k per ...
Well, that really comes down to everyone's different views on the value of different activities.

For myself, I wouldn't mind checking out at least once, the massage package of six hundred something, (with tips, under 800), only if there are left over $ at the end of the month.

In HK, that kind of money is only good for sitting 2 hrs in HK NC, doing absolutely nothing (HK Gals has no service of any kind usually).  Spending that $ in a spa instead, to me, is already an upgrade of the value.

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ netken2003 ©ó 2007-9-30 20:48 ½s¿è ]

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: SPA

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ giovanni ©ó 2007-9-30 19:59 µoªí

¥X¤â¥´§Þ®v©O®a³¥¡A¬Ó«ÇªÖ©w¦³°Õ¡C

¦Ü©ó«D§§Þ®v¡A·íµM¦³­»´ä¤H¥÷°Õ¡A¥u¤£¹L¤£¬O¦b¬Ó«Ç¦Ó¤w¡C´¿´X¦ó®É¡A¬Ó±^¬Y³õ¬y¶Ç着¤@­Ó¥s¥ÕÀY¨Ðªº¬G¨Æ......

ÁÙ¦³¡A³o¤p¶O¨s³º©Ò¿×¦ó¨Æ¡H·d¨ì¨º»ò¦Ñ©^¡I¤p¶O±q ...
µ´¹ï¦P·N¡A¤å©ú¤£¤å©ú¡A¸ò¦a°ìµLÃö«Y¡A¬ü°ê¨Ð¦n¤å©ú¡H¦è¤è¤@©w¤å©ú¹LªF¤è¡H«~¬J³¥¡A¦³´N¦³¡AµL´NµL¡C

¦Ü©ó¤k¤HÀ³¸Ó¤£¤å©ú¡A­nªv.......«¢«¢¡A¤p§Ì©|¥¼¹F¨ì¦p¦¹°ª¤â¹Ò¬É¡A¸U±æ«ü±Ð¡I

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ericwong4362 ©ó 2007-9-30 18:23 µoªí

I will spence for that if i can earn more than 30 k per ...
ËÝ«}¤ñ¤ß¾÷Åo¡A30K­øÀ³¸Ó«Y¤@­Ó»»¤£¥i¤Îªº¼Æ¥Ø¡A¦³§ÓªÌ¨Æ³º¦¨¡C

¨ä¹ê¡Aª±¤k¤S¦n¡A­¹¤S¦n¡A¦í¤S¦n¡A¦³¯à¤Oªº¸Ü¡A«}¹ï¦Û¤v¦ndÅo¡A¦ý­ø¥Nªí­¹12°A¤@²°¿Nþ¶º´N¤@©w­ø¶}¤ß¡A°µ¤H¯à°÷¦Û¨¬³Ìºò­n¡A¦pªG­ø«Y¤j§â¤H¤@¼Ë­n¤é¤é§ª¶ú¨º¨Çªá´X¦Ê¸Uª±©ú¬Pª±modelª±AV¤kÀuªº¡H

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: AV¤kÀu

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ netken2003 ©ó 2007-10-1 04:45 µoªí

Well, that really comes down to everyone's different views on the value of different activities.

For myself, I wouldn't mind checking out at least once, the massage package of six hundred s ...
Brother, so, I perfer Macau more than HK when i want to go sn or nc ! However, I need to work in SZ, at lease 4 days stay at SZ. You know that it is a much boring live in SZ, So, spence money and play ....that's why I can't aford there ! any cheaper way to promote yo me ?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Doer ©ó 2007-10-1 13:46 µoªí

ËÝ«}¤ñ¤ß¾÷Åo¡A30K­øÀ³¸Ó«Y¤@­Ó»»¤£¥i¤Îªº¼Æ¥Ø¡A¦³§ÓªÌ¨Æ³º¦¨¡C

¨ä¹ê¡Aª±¤k¤S¦n¡A­¹¤S¦n¡A¦í¤S¦n¡A¦³¯à¤Oªº¸Ü¡A«}¹ï¦Û¤v¦ndÅo¡A¦ý­ø¥Nªí­¹12°A¤@²°¿Nþ¶º´N¤@©w­ø¶}¤ß¡A°µ¤H¯à°÷¦Û¨¬³Ìºò­n¡A¦pªG­ø«Y¤j§â¤H ...
acturly, my salary can be sufficient for my normal living, however, brother's post let me a little bit hard feeling (unreasonable price for my butget !)

¦hÁ¤À¨É~~~~~~~~

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ lion9 ©ó 2007-10-1 18:09 µoªí
¦hÁ¤À¨É~~~~~~~~
brother , are you cheating for post point ?

¦³¾÷·|­n¸Õ¤U,¦hÁ¤À¨É.

good report !!!!!!!!!

thanks for sharing

¦hÁ¤À¨É,¦³¾÷·|­n¸Õ¤U.³ø§i«D±`ºë±m¡I

§Ú¤S­ø°÷¤ÀÚ»­ø¨ì°Ú¡C555555555
help

©O¶¡³õªº½T­ø¿ù~~~~­»´ä¤H­ø·|áǪG¤Ö¤Ö­nd cheap³¥

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Doer ©ó 2007-9-27 22:44 µoªí

¦hÁ¤ñ­±¡I¡I¡I
Dear Bro Doer,

How do you compare the BG for Spa verus for those Royal massage package?

Thanks

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fatboyboy ©ó 2007-10-9 00:59 µoªí

Dear Bro Doer,

How do you compare the BG for Spa verus for those Royal massage package?

Thanks
Sorry I have never tried the massage package, the first time I tried this spa I selected the spa package as it is famous of this.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ q00oman ©ó 2007-10-8 16:20 µoªí
©O¶¡³õªº½T­ø¿ù~~~~­»´ä¤H­ø·|áǪG¤Ö¤Ö­nd cheap³¥
§Ú³Ìªñ¨â¦¸ªº¸gÅç¬O.........¥u­nªá¦hd¿ú¡AµL³¥«YµL¥i¯à.........¯S§O«Y¤ôÀø©Ð©Od§¹¥þ¨p¤H¡A§¹¥þ±K³¬ªºªÅ¶¡

·íµM¡A¤d¸U¤d¸U­ø¦n·d¿ù¡A©O¶¡¤´µM«Y¶¡¦Ê¤À¦Êªº¥¿³õ¡A©OÂI¨ÃµL§ïÅÜ¡A¤j®a¤d¸U§O·d¿ù¡A¹ï¥ô¦ó¤H³£¥²¶·¦³«~¡I

Á`¤§¡A¦b¤j³°¡A³õ¡A¦³¥¿¨¸¤§¤À¡A¤H...........¤HÃ䦳¬[¡H

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: ¤ôÀø

Thanks for sharing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i want to go
poxyki

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Doer ©ó 2007-10-9 11:11 µoªí

§Ú³Ìªñ¨â¦¸ªº¸gÅç¬O.........¥u­nªá¦hd¿ú¡AµL³¥«YµL¥i¯à.........¯S§O«Y¤ôÀø©Ð©Od§¹¥þ¨p¤H¡A§¹¥þ±K³¬ªºªÅ¶¡

·íµM¡A¤d¸U¤d¸U­ø¦n·d¿ù¡A©O¶¡¤´µM«Y¶¡¦Ê¤À¦Êªº¥¿³õ¡A©OÂI¨ÃµL§ïÅÜ¡A¤j®a¤d¸U§O·d¿ù¡A¹ï¥ô¦ó¤H³£³£¥²¶·¦³«~¡I

Á`¤§¡A¦b¤j³°¡A³õ¡A¦³¥¿¨¸¤§¤À¡A¤H...........¤HÃ䦳¬[¡H  
   Doer ¥S¦r¦r¯]¿Y   ¡A¦¹¤¤¦³¯u·N¡A±Ð¤p§Ì¤ß»â¯«·|¡AÁÂÁ¡I    

**  ¤é ¤é §¤ ¦¬ ¤­ ¤æ     Ãi »P °ö á\ Äv §é ¸y  **

** We the unwilling, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful. **

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Doer ©ó 2007-10-9 11:11 µoªí

·íµM¡A¤d¸U¤d¸U­ø¦n·d¿ù¡A©O¶¡¤´µM«Y¶¡¦Ê¤À¦Êªº¥¿³õ¡A©OÂI¨ÃµL§ïÅÜ¡A¤j®a¤d¸U§O·d¿ù¡A¹ï¥ô¦ó¤H³£ ...
®v¥Sª÷¥y, §Úµ´¹ï¦P·N, ÉÆÉÆ«ö±oËݨ¯­W³£«Y¬°¿ú.
¦p¦U¤U¤£¬O¤ÓÁà, ¦³ÂI­·«×, ¦A¥[¦hÂI¸Û·N$ . ÉÆÉƤ@©w¨ü§Aª±.

µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.