推介:| 觀塘外賣速遞 | 將軍澳外賣速遞 | Party 美食到會 | 汽車蓬頂維修翻身 | 雪地靴 | 羊毛鞋 | 羊毛鞋墊 | Online Food Ordering System | Pre Wedding Photographer |

69 123
發新話題
打印

生離死別...

引用:
原帖由 Xavior 於 2007-10-15 09:04 發表
Bro.FXO, nothing I can say now!"包容到任自己的愛人俾人上卦?"...that's the question I found that it I will never find an answer in my situation with Bobo...

I am not "視若無睹" ...
A profound player in night life does not necessary have same understanding as you.

跟番的POST,  六月二十五日已有兄台的"澳門14小時(13小時updated)  " (可能還有更早的, 但我無再跟).  至今四個月了, 如果 you are not "視若無睹", 咁就係郎心如鐵咯.

大家都知這是難的處境, 但有難的處境,難的問題卻不解決/逃避. 這就是愛? 咁就真係愛得容易.
小小寰球,有幾個蒼蠅碰壁。
嗡嗡叫,幾聲淒厲,幾聲抽泣。

我唔係版主, 無權亂講野, 講錯分分鐘俾人ban

回復 #51 FXO 的帖子

唉~~~
視若無睹...仲要郎心如鐵...唔駛去得噤盡呀嘛!!!
不解決/逃避問題? 大哥,我諗你唔係好知我地問題係乜...
唔係下下風月俏佳人噤撚簡單law...

引用:
原帖由 Xavior 於 2007-10-15 17:39 發表
唉~~~
唔係下下風月俏佳人噤撚簡單law...
咁問題係咪係女方到呀
佢對你都好似未去得盡....

[ 本帖最後由 dizzc 於 2007-10-15 21:53 編輯 ]
yeah........

引用:
原帖由 Xavior 於 2007-10-15 17:39 發表
唉~~~
唔係下下風月俏佳人噤撚簡單law...
如果我去得盡, 就唔會話視若無睹郎心如鐵, 我只會話你on9兼笨7, 或者好似其他網友咁, 拍掌兼叫好, 叫你繼續寫落去, 或者唔該俾你飛佛既工作地點詳細資料, 等我幫你手, 幫你9, 診下佢, 解決下佢的問題.  

唔好話的兄弟無人性, 佢出得黎做, 預左俾人診, 俾人上, 如果唔係, 做乜重做, 你講得佢咁正, 大家起痰兼硬膠, 好正常者.

我當然係唔知你地問題係乜..., 我亦唔使知.  我淨係知任何情況下, 我條女都唔可以俾人上, 可以任人上既, 我就唔係佢既[老公], 我只係條狼狗, 或者馬夫.

我條女可以任人上既, 我就唔會有你呢的咁溫馨浪漫既情懷.

愛當然唔係咁簡單, 乜你知咩? 愛竟然可以包容到任自己的愛人任人魚肉, 可以包容到佢仍擁有另外一個男士, 果然是真愛? 我都服左你咯.

唔止愛, night life 都唔係咁簡單架, 多少英雄塚, 幾許浮沉事, 你以為都很簡單嗎?
小小寰球,有幾個蒼蠅碰壁。
嗡嗡叫,幾聲淒厲,幾聲抽泣。

我唔係版主, 無權亂講野, 講錯分分鐘俾人ban

回復 #54 FXO 的帖子

咁英雄你快D入塚啦! 我無撚講過D兄弟無人性, 唔好屈9我!

引用:
原帖由 FXO 於 2007-10-16 07:10 發表

如果我去得盡, 就唔會話視若無睹郎心如鐵, 我只會話你on9兼笨7, 或者好似其他網友咁, 拍掌兼叫好, 叫你繼續寫落去, 或者唔該俾你飛佛既工作地點詳細資料, 等我幫你手, 幫你9, 診下佢, 解決下佢的問題.  :give ...
I can only say that there are many kind of love, one man's definition of love is not the same as others...

引用:
原帖由 Xavior 於 2007-10-16 09:00 發表
咁英雄你快D入塚啦! 我無撚講過D兄弟無人性, 唔好屈9我!
君體他朝也相同0者.

你寫文章就咁精彩, 點解解讀人地的野又咁無水準? 我幾時屈你呀? 唔好話的兄弟無人性, 佢出得黎做, 預左俾人診, 俾人上, 如果唔係, 做乜重做, 你講得佢咁正, 大家起痰兼硬膠, 好正常者. 呢句係屈你呀? 呢講只不過係提醒你咋.   你當然無撚講過D兄弟無人性, 因佢出得黎做, 你都預左佢俾人診, 俾人上.
小小寰球,有幾個蒼蠅碰壁。
嗡嗡叫,幾聲淒厲,幾聲抽泣。

我唔係版主, 無權亂講野, 講錯分分鐘俾人ban

引用:
原帖由 leeayae 於 2007-10-16 09:04 發表

I can only say that there are many kind of love, one man's definition of love is not the same as others...
乜LOVE有好多definition架?  咁邊個definition好的呢?

邊個definition較實在的呢?

唔俾自己所愛的任人魚肉呢個definition好的 定知到自己條女時常俾人玩而不計較好的呢?
小小寰球,有幾個蒼蠅碰壁。
嗡嗡叫,幾聲淒厲,幾聲抽泣。

我唔係版主, 無權亂講野, 講錯分分鐘俾人ban

引用:
原帖由 FXO 於 2007-10-16 14:24 發表

乜LOVE有好多definition架?  咁邊個definition好的呢?

邊個definition較實在的呢?

唔俾自己所愛的任人魚肉呢個definition好的 定知到自己條女時常俾人玩而不計 ...
If you think 囡囡喜欢任人魚肉 或喜欢俾人玩的话, 那你就错了.  If that is true, there is no way anyone can love them...is that what you mean?

Majority of the 囡囡 is in this business for the money, not for fun.  If men can understand that,  I don't see why they cannot love them.. Of course it takes enormous amount of EQ to do that but it's not entirely impossible.

Do you have the financial resource to 唔俾囡囡做下去? Love in this case have nothing to do with it..right? If not, you can only 不計較. No matter what, you need to respect their choice and their occupation.

閣下可能睇唔慣中文, 唔明, 唔識解, 唔俾自己所愛的任人魚肉If you think 囡囡喜欢任人魚肉 或喜欢俾人玩的话, 那你就错了. 竟然可以扯上關係, 果然高.

貧賤夫妻百事哀, 搵錢當然緊要!

其實有乜好拗, 佢鍾意就沒問題啦, 重好過癮兼好浪漫添, 佢安則為之, 衰在我呢的塘邊鶴, EQ唔夠IQ唔高, 唔知情識趣, 唔知咩叫做愛, 係度潑冷水, 講埋的唔0岩聽既, 我衰多口.   係NIGHT LIFE 咁耐, 係時候應該去英雄塚行下, 唔好阻住地球轉.
小小寰球,有幾個蒼蠅碰壁。
嗡嗡叫,幾聲淒厲,幾聲抽泣。

我唔係版主, 無權亂講野, 講錯分分鐘俾人ban

其實個個都唔想俾自己所愛任人魚肉架啦,但如果現實既處境唔許可(可能係錢既問題,又或者係囡囡思想既問題),咁「包容」,似乎會係大部份沉船者既選擇。雖然係無可奈何,甚至好一廂情願,但喜戀上歡場女子的男人,向來都是這樣吧。

當然,凡事都會有更理智和更好既處理方法。。。但未先經一事,又何來長一智?

天生高 B,未有任何經歷洗練就可以從不 ON 9 ? 相信世上沒有幾人吧…

引用:
原帖由 FXO 於 2007-10-16 16:35 發表
閣下可能睇唔慣中文, 唔明, 唔識解, 唔俾自己所愛的任人魚肉 同 If you think 囡囡喜欢任人魚肉 或喜欢俾人玩的话, 那你就错了. 竟然可以扯上關係, 果然高.

貧賤夫妻百事哀 ...
FXO, I really appreciate your old posts
And I really appreciate your grammatical / logical checking of our replies too

I really welcome your personal point of view about my posts...I had issued posts in XOCAT since 2004 and I always faced 'irriational, aggressive attacks' during that period...I had no hard feeling at all and felt quite happy that time to fight against them...hahahaha...Bro.TKM, U must remember this!!!

FXO, but maybe my EQ is not high enough to cover your words "視若無睹...仲要郎心如鐵"...I felt really upset about your JUDGEMENT!!!

"其實有乜好拗, 佢鍾意就沒問題啦, 重好過癮兼好浪漫添, 佢安則為之"...Thanks!!!

FXO, I kept persuade Bobo to quit the business before...and I have got a very suprising answer at the end of September...I had mentioned in my previous post (寶寶十誡...#61 and #64) slightly...she decided to leave Macau / ZhuHai and everything, to be with me and living in ShenZhen...finally mission aborted because she felt afraid...that I will blame her past later!

Bobo felt really frustrated and lost when being with me / him / her job...
and she decided to give up our relationship in the past two months for several times...of coz failed finally and we are together again...till now!

FXO, actually I had replied your query before in previous post also...
"'據為己有'唔等於'愛';反之亦言!!!
世界上咁多美好既野,短短幾十年可以'據為己有'既野有幾多!?
我指既'包容'唔係講'介唔介意乜,介唔介意物'...係男人都唔會想睇到自己女人過歡埸生涯...但係我同寶寶既情況...暫時冇得揀:-(
ok...就算我宜家每個月包起寶寶!唔代表可以解決我,'寶寶','他'既問題...相反...只會弄巧反拙!!!
我之前都講過,我同'寶寶'之前差點要分開...因為寶寶實在受住太大壓力了...迫得太緊!!!
我亦講過感情唔係玩具咁兒嬉!!!唔係話要'爭就爭到,要丟低就丟低'...我覺得,寶寶是絕對要慢慢考慮清楚的:-)
始終,我們只是相識半年,相愛兩三個月呢:-)"...(寶寶十誡...#36)

Today it's my Bday and I will meet Bobo 14 hours later...for 2 days celebration prepared for me

I have already posted 12 nos. of post about me & Bobo here...and I felt quite relief because although my EQ is really high, I need a place to rest, to tell, to share...so I choosed to post here

Moreover, my Bobo is really not a passionate type (a shy type indeed) and she is quite reluctant to accept and show her love to me...I just wanna post something here that I really wanna say BUT I can't say indeed...because I knew that her response will be negative due to stress...

I'd better stop posting any new posts
Save more time to work harder and for her

Bro.TKM, I will take your advice and some of them had been already taken indeed...hahaha...I can 200% certain that Bobo is not the type as one of your "Ex-GF"...

相關搜索目錄: 玩具

"she is quite reluctant to accept and show her love to me..........."

欲拒還迎先至最攞命......... 但有真愛卻令一切都是值得的!

Happy b-day and have fun with Bobo during the holiday!  My girl is leaving tomorrow and I know I will be very sad after..

回復 #62 Xavior 的帖子

Happy Birthday!  X.  

Enjoy the 48 hours with your Bobo.  Have fun!  

回復 #65 TKM 的帖子

Thanks!!! My respectful brother!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please keep contact with me and I really need your advice / comfort all the times.
And wish u all the best, including your TC9...kekeke!!!

引用:
原帖由 Xavior 於 2007-10-17 03:13 發表

FXO, I really appreciate your old posts
And I really appreciate your grammatical / logical checking of our replies too

I really welcome your personal point of view about  ...
其實來來去去都係呢d問題架啦, 即係家下個你仲係probation啦, 趁你生日, 表現好d, 私有個芳心番黎
yeah........

回復 #67 dizzc 的帖子

Yeah...I will!

引用:
原帖由 dizzc 於 2007-10-17 10:12 發表

其實來來去去都係呢d問題架啦, 即係家下個你仲係probation啦, 趁你生日, 表現好d, 私有個芳心番黎
haha..good and meaningful reply!

69 123
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.