推介:| 修理頂蓬布 | Mediator course | Hypnosis course | Dream Interpretation | NLP | English course |

發新話題
打印

井底蛙遊踪之一 --- 梅林維X納 SN

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2007-11-12 09:25 發表

Thanks. Any similar type of saunas closer to Shenzhen besides HL and the one reported by icheng?
We need patience in exploring new paradise..... why not go ahead for Vienna and have a good relax.

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2007-11-12 09:25 發表

Thanks. Any similar type of saunas closer to Shenzhen besides HL and the one reported by icheng?
Actually I mainly go to K and only once for a while go to SN, really do not know if any other good SN in Shenzhen.
In Sha Jing there is one near the Bus Station I went, quite good. i followed an MM there quite a few times. 400 plus 1xx room. Can arrange trainee. The hotel is one of the best hotel there in the area.
I actually ate two MM there, both of them used to work in HL/Ming X.

[ 本帖最後由 Haidada 於 2007-11-12 18:06 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2007-11-12 00:17 發表
我自己都沒有時間吃過!都是關二哥害了我!555555555
關關二哥什麼事啊﹐ 你自己給自己設關口而已啦。。。吃了再說嗎。。聽你小弟弟的話罷。。它要動你就動嘛。。

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2007-11-12 18:09 發表

關關二哥什麼事啊﹐ 你自己給自己設關口而已啦。。。吃了再說嗎。。聽你小弟弟的話罷。。它要動你就動嘛。。
老豆教落,義氣為先!但心也是戚戚然!

收到料,醫神嫂重出江湖,這一劑,一定和飛男斗排隊。醫神嫂的出關第一劑是東少的朋友上了!

唉!

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-11-12 08:49 發表

I also know that there are plenty of good places further north to SZ.......... but my limitation doe3s not allow me to go to places too far away.
Actually some good places are not that far away. Like CA it is only 40 minutes from Huang Gang by the 7-seater, at rmb 50.

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2007-11-12 18:37 發表

老豆教落,義氣為先!但心也是戚戚然!

收到料,醫神嫂重出江湖,這一劑,一定和飛男斗排隊。醫神嫂的出關第一劑是東少的朋友上了!

唉!
你系咪真系也要排醫神嫂啊。。。雙飛男本來唸住復出派即上﹐ 可惜給人捷足先登。。 他下午是時問我要不要明天去﹐我說好但他又不回我了。。

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2007-11-12 20:54 發表

你系咪真系也要排醫神嫂啊。。。雙飛男本來唸住復出派即上﹐ 可惜給人捷足先登。。 他下午是時問我要不要明天去﹐我說好但他又不回我了。。
That Bastard, he did not call me today!111111

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2007-11-12 18:05 發表

Actually I mainly go to K and only once for a while go to SN, really do not know if any other good SN in Shenzhen.
In Sha Jing there is one near the Bus Station I went, quite good. i followed ...
Is Sha Jing far away from SZ? What is the name of the hotel? I would like to follow your footstep to share your wonderful experience. Thanks.

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-11-13 08:33 發表
Is Sha Jing far away from SZ? What is the name of the hotel? I would like to follow your footstep to share your wonderful experience. Thanks.
You are a born adventure seeker!

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2007-11-12 23:25 發表

That Bastard, he did not call me today!111111
May be he worries that you have 陰影   to go...

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-11-13 08:33 發表

Sha jing is not far from SZ. Suggest you try first the Tan hai, pls see PM. there shud be a bus from Luohu commercial city to go to Song Gang. Shud be about an hour. Song Gang and Sha Jing is just next to each other.
Song Gang is now no room charge so better try this first, also quality of MM is good so far.
I have not been to Sha Jing for a while and do not know if quality maintained.

[ 本帖最後由 Haidada 於 2007-11-13 11:00 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2007-11-13 10:51 發表

Sha jing is not far from SZ. Suggest you try first the Tan hai, pls see PM. there shud be a bus from Luohu commercial city to go to Song Gang. Shud be about an hour. Song Gang and Sha Jing is j ...
It's quite a good choice if within one hour journey ......... plan to try it the soonest la.......

引用:

Sha jing is not far from SZ. Suggest you try first the Tan hai, pls see PM. there shud be a bus from Luohu commercial city to go to Song Gang. Shud be about an hour. Song Gang and Sha Jing is j ...
Thank you, 海哥.........

有沒有什麼好號碼推介呢?

是否东莞式呢? 有沒有空飞、水床和健康球?

引用:
Thanks for info. Seems worth to explore.

收到,谢谢诶楼主!!!!

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-11-9 11:59 發表
得眾巴打不斷提醒, 以往光顧之熱門 SN 並不是唯一! 在 "銅人" 兄的"木每木木"報告的啟发下, 更蒙 "達" 兄仙人指路, 迅速联絡上超哥 (部长), 踏上梅林維X納 ...
Thanks for the great report.  In an early response I asked the stupid question whether you visted the sn or not.  Apparently I was too anxious to know the details after being absent from the forum for 2 weeks!
By the way, I presume you did not call the manager beforehand.  The price you were offered was just walk-in price??

Icheng 兄, 偷跳一問:

如果由沙田 by KCR 到羅湖過深圳然後打的到酒店要多少時間 ?

total service 由choice bg up to leave又是多少時間

回程容易截車嗎 ?

小弟是 Mainland newbie, 請各大大多多包容 m_ _m

相關搜索目錄: 酒店

引用:
原帖由 dw78 於 2007-11-14 18:42 發表

Thanks for the great report.  In an early response I asked the stupid question whether you visted the sn or not.  Apparently I was too anxious to know the details after being absent from the foru ...
Q. 1 whether you visted the sn or not.  
Ans: Yes, I did visit the SN and my experience was reflected truly in the report.

Q. 2  I presume you did not call the manager beforehand.  The price you were offered was just walk-in price??
Ans: I called the Captain, Chiu Gor, and was charged with discounted price already.

I hope I have answered your questions.

引用:
原帖由 NinesunOrcus 於 2007-11-14 20:40 發表
Icheng 兄, 偷跳一問:

如果由沙田 by KCR 到羅湖過深圳然後打的到酒店要多少時間 ?

total service 由choice bg up to leave又是多少時間

回程容易截車嗎 ?

小弟是 Mainland newbie, 請各大大多多包容 ...
Q. 1 如果由沙田 by KCR 到羅湖過深圳然後打的到酒店要多少時間 ?
Ans: I think at most you will spend 10 minutes more. That is, the Taxi time should be 20 to 25 minutes when the traffic is good.

Q. 2 total service 由choice bg up to leave又是多少時間
Ans: Choosing BG --- all depends whether you want to see more BGs before making your decision. It is all up to you.
The whole package (for both $400 and $600) takes 2 hours (120 minutes).

Q. 3 回程容易截車嗎 ?
Very easy. You can take the taxi when you walk out of the Hotel.

Have fun and good luck.

相關搜索目錄: 酒店

Thx Brother Icheng brother.

I think I should become 國民黨員 soon ~ (炮兵, 進攻大陸)

我現在都是前陣炮兵仔一條,
身持小小MP-5及小小補給品殺上大陸!~

(但現時只衝到去京朋同王月....)

引用:
原帖由 NinesunOrcus 於 2007-11-15 11:37 發表
I will follow soon after!

引用:
原帖由 NinesunOrcus 於 2007-11-15 11:37 發表

咁就唔該比我做一個小特务, 我樂意為各巴打提供有限度情報!

回復 #74 icheng609 的帖子

小 心, 唔 好 賣 廣 告!

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.