推介:| 英語課程 | Causeway Bay order food | 職業英語 | 化妝課程 | Wedding Photography | 天窗卷布更換維修 |

發新話題
打印

[原創] 上海問題請教

上海問題請教

請問上海有沒有飛機場介紹??謝謝.小弟經常出差上海,但又唔想玩全套,請各師兄指導.

小弟今年年初歎過:

潍坊路/嶗山東路交界(浦東陸家嘴區,近東方路地鐵站)有幾間飛機場,啲女大部份有OL制服著(20出頭,相頭不俗;身裁就䏲運氣,因為制服包得太實),坐在舖面任䏲。獨立房間,房內有獨立浴室、骨床和空調,算乾淨舒適。

Part 1 揼背脊手勢唔错;Part 2 進行時可以摷波和摸蘿友+大脾。四川囡囡話可以腳交和用波夾出,但係我就選擇最基本嘅手作仔,依然有heart冇面黑。房錢百幾,囡囡小費三百;上海嘅消費一向比珠三角高,可以接受。

後記 -- 小弟翌日約咗囡囡食晏,然後趁上機回港前有時間去佢舖頭再嚟一劑。囡囡見到我再幫襯又驚又喜,咀吓摷吓大家都頂唔順,在房內半推半就開波。揭高佢條短裙,一邊黑絲襪吊吊fing,十足日本AV。完事後一起沖返個熱水涼,囡囡話佢條仔喺四川,大半年冇扑嘢,所以自己都渴渴哋。呢Q免費。

[ 本帖最後由 Rubens 於 2007-11-13 00:16 編輯 ]

回復 #2 Rubens 的帖子

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

(徐家汇)在青松城酒店旁边有一条小路(旁边有个公交车站场的),忘记了叫什么名字了,那边有很多店,200元 ,全套哦。

相關搜索目錄: 酒店

引用:
原帖由 Chinapus 於 2007-11-13 00:42 發表
What is the name of the shop? I saw one in the road next to Wei Fang Road, good decoration of the shop, but do not know the inside. Any recommendation how to start?
Name of the shop: I haven't actually looked at its name before I entered.
There are several shops on the road Lushan East Road, I think they are more or less the same in terms of price, deco and services.

How to start: just check out the girls sitting in the lobbies of the shops. If you find your favourite one, just walk in and point at her. She will lead you into the massage room.

引用:
原帖由 whatido2002 於 2007-11-13 00:49 發表
沒錯,徐家匯一帶一些舊區小巷內有一些廉價髮廊,浦東大道上也有不少。但囡囡質素(村姑居多)及環境衛生方面卻沒有保証。

浦東大道上的我曾經入內參觀,䏲完唔敢幫襯。

[ 本帖最後由 Rubens 於 2007-11-13 01:30 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 whatido2002 於 2007-11-13 00:49 發表
以上地方是没有任何FL 和 ML 店....如果行前几过街口大木橋路/斜土路那边有几间所謂的養生館就有FL服务198元半套可以一試

獵犬終需山上喪,將軍難免陣中亡.                                 

另一選擇,係上海時代廣場對面的都市風情,豪華HJ場,要900幾,但裝修環境都好好

相關搜索目錄: 裝修

吳中路一帶也不少,基本上到處都有

引用:
原帖由 Rubens 於 2007-11-13 00:14 發表
小弟今年年初歎過:

潍坊路/嶗山東路交界(浦東陸家嘴區,近東方路地鐵站)有幾間飛機場,啲女大部份有OL制服著(20出頭,相頭不俗;身裁就䏲運氣,因為制服包得太實),坐在舖面任䏲。獨 ...
Is 300RMB the standard price?

引用:
原帖由 Doer 於 2007-11-13 09:40 發表
另一選擇,係上海時代廣場對面的都市風情,豪華HJ場,要900幾,但裝修環境都好好
I heard from my Shanghai colleage that this shop massage skill is very good,  To me, a bit expensive just for HJ

相關搜索目錄: 裝修

引用:
原帖由 hkmgt 於 2007-11-13 10:18 PM 發表

I heard from Shanghai colleage that this shop massage skill is very good,  To me, a bit expensive just for HJ
Is it right opposite the Lane Crawford mall?

[ 本帖最後由 dejavu2003 於 2007-11-13 22:58 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 pmipp 於 2007-11-13 10:46 發表

Is 300RMB the standard price?
It was standard tariff at the beginning of 2007.

But oil and pork are so expensive over the last few months, therefore I have no idea whether the standard tariff has risen.

Have fun.

引用:
原帖由 dejavu2003 於 2007-11-13 14:56 發表

Is it right opposite the Lane Crawford mall?
Yes, you are right, but it is not Lane Crawford anymore, it was sold to another department store called Maison Mode which is orginally located at another end of Huai Hai Road.

引用:
原帖由 Doer 於 2007-11-14 06:06 發表

Yes, you are right, but it is not Lane Crawford anymore, it was sold to another department store called Maison Mode which is orginally located at another end of Huai Hai Road.
Pls see the map ( red circle point)....
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件, 請嘗試多貼文章獲取積分,積分超過 120 或特定用戶組方可查看.
獵犬終需山上喪,將軍難免陣中亡.                                 

Thanks

多謝各位 C hing ,星期一出發了,有無可能在以上地方碰到你地呢?呵呵.

引用:
原帖由 cs 於 2007-11-12 19:52 發表
請問上海有沒有飛機場介紹??謝謝.小弟經常出差上海,但又唔想玩全套,請各師兄指導.
上海--蒲東機場
http://www.shanghaiairport.com/travel/airport_pd6.jsp

上海--虹橋機場
http://www.shanghaiairport.com/travel/airport_hq6.jsp

比自己、比夢想更重要的東西永遠都存在著……

引用:
原帖由 hongkonger 於 2007-11-14 11:37 發表

上海--蒲東機場
http://www.shanghaiairport.com/travel/airport_pd6.jsp

上海--虹橋機場
http://www.shanghaiairport.com/travel/airport_hq6.jsp

400 to do habd, I prefer to Macau-D2 s/n. it is 1045 includinf freery.

Hi Brother Doer,

I will be visiting Shanghai this Friday for 3 nights n staying at The Regal Int. East Asia hotel on 516 Hang Shan Road. Any good massage, nightclub or pub in that area ?

Thanks for your help in advance.

expesnive HJ wor

回復 #20 ac388 的帖子

回復 #8 Doer 的帖子

actually this one provides not only HJ, also BJ  without CONDOM .......but with "GLAD" plastic wrap ( those you use to wrap food when putting into fridge), and if if can withstand the BJ long, some can ML (since they get tired from BJ),...thats what I have experienced....

引用:
原帖由 Doer 於 2007-11-14 06:06 AM 發表

I think the old Maison Mode at the other end of Huai Hai Rd (towards the old 襄陽市場) is still there.  

But you are right, I walked past that area, only saw Maison Mode but not Lane Crawford and I thought I walked past it.  That was not a good location.  When I went there to look at the site, it was 3:30 pm and the place was deserted (although same at Plaza 66 & CITIC) and lights at some part of the store was even turned off .  After seeing Plaza 66, Maison Mode (old), CITIC, Isetan, 梅龍鎮.... , we thought this would be the last place we wanted to build our shop there.

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.