推介:| 英語課程 | Causeway Bay order food | 職業英語 | 化妝課程 | Wedding Photography | 天窗卷布更換維修 |

發新話題
打印

賽後報告<<春秋------利子>>

賽後報告<<春秋------利子>>

各位C Hing, I go to Chun chau today at 4:15. I wait in a room for about  10 to 15 minutes. During that time, I reject 6 girls, all are not good. The first one is called 利子. After that, the keeper said no more girl avaliable. Oh dear!!!  Then the keeper introduce 利子, I said ok la, just try.  中間過程無咩特別, PDD 一般, 但就沖涼時已經係咁洗c眼, 上床後仲要清潔一獲, Bad feeling.......
Comment: 
外表: 40分 (不敢直視), c9
Skin: 滑
身材: 50分      波: 假
Service: 70分 (當中唔少分係有按兩野)
清潔度: 80分
番啅度: Must be 0

小第覺得勁唔抵, 因自問外表: 70分.....SHit!!

相關搜索目錄: 清潔

You must have a very high standard.

Come-on, be realistic, think of how much money that you would spend? for less than $ 400 bucks you expect to have a super high quality girl? You were rejecting 6 girls, don't you think that is rediculous?

If you want the better quality, go to Macau, and pay for $ 1200 bucks to get one shot.

You pay what you get brother.....

If the girls are really not up to your standard, simply reject them and leave. There is no good to waste time and money. The keeper won't give you any trouble over there.

引用:
原帖由 anuswrong 於 2007-12-14 04:22 發表
各位C Hing, I go to Chun chau today at 4:15. I wait in a room for about  10 to 15 minutes. During that time, I reject 6 girls, all are not good. The first one is called 利子. After that, the keepe ...
So avoid this place?

I will try again

Because I see some girls before

All 6 girls are really below standard, but I also try my best to accept.

I need stay at HK all the time

I've been there few times. With the price less than $400 bucks, Chun Chau is a good place, at least for now. Or if some one else would recommend some new place.

I always like to try other new shop, but no connection.

引用:
原帖由 hello5683 於 2007-12-14 08:17 發表
You must have a very high standard.

Come-on, be realistic, think of how much money that you would spend? for less than $ 400 bucks you expect to have a super high quality girl? You were rejecti ...
Where i can find girls in higher quality in hk??
Hello5683兄

果個場而家得中女......

thank you for sharing

thanks for sharing, but i think with below 400, its acceptable comparing the the price and quality.

引用:
原帖由 anuswrong 於 2007-12-13 20:22 發表
各位C Hing, I go to Chun chau today at 4:15. I wait in a room for about  10 to 15 minutes. During that time, I reject 6 girls, all are not good. The first one is called 利子. After that, the keepe ...
I tried Lee Chi last week.
Not that bad wow..

If there is no good choice, just say thank you and leave. The keepers won't give you any trouble. Why did you force your little brother to suffer........?

引用:
原帖由 sep+chai 於 2008-1-3 22:46 發表
I tried Lee Chi last week.
Not that bad wow..
What's so good?

回復 #12 sep+chai 的帖子

According to you, 外表: ?分

回復 #3 icheng609 的帖子

good suggestion, thanx

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.