推介:| UGG | baby product | MD skinical | 環保袋訂造 | PROTOP | 鈙利亞阿勒頗手工古皂 | UGG Boots | Sheepskin Boots |

71 123
發新話題
打印

保險Agent

保險Agent

Tomorrow will date my 保險agent, have asked her to wear suit to see me & goto happy
she worked in Fu Do many yrs ago, just part-time and thereafter go to join a big insurance co., now quite OK, and we still keep our old relationship once per month

she is now around 30, i met her  when she was 22, i am the only man apart from her present bf, as she said

相關搜索目錄: 保險

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

Interesting relationship......... you really believe you are the only one having relationship with her other than her husband?

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-12-18 15:12 發表
Interesting relationship......... you really believe you are the only one having relationship with her other than her husband?
出黎玩,使乜咁執著?總之人地講乜,自己聽落覺得開心就得

引用:
原帖由 auriga00 於 2007-12-18 16:10 發表

出黎玩,使乜咁執著?總之人地講乜,自己聽落覺得開心就得
U RIGHT

I want to buy insurance too!!! How can I contact her?
生命無Take 2!
安全第一命長久!

Just finish..., went to her home at last at Tai Po Village house, wonderful

so many sexy 50 cents high heels she got in her home, can selete for matching and made love on her bed

so exicting...

one draw back, her dog woo.woo..woo  at the room outside, accompaning with her oh..oh...oh....like stolen things

at last I paid her half month rent

Value for money or not, I should say yes

[ 本帖最後由 PAULOVE 於 2007-12-18 21:30 編輯 ]

相關搜索目錄: Dog

引用:
原帖由 PAULOVE 於 2007-12-18 21:28 發表

so many sexy 50 cents high heels she got in her home, can selete for matching and made love on her bed

s ...
As long as you enjoy it, money is not a problem. Value is the amount of satisfaction you can perceive.

One point to tell you --- 豆零 shouild be 5 cents, but not fifty cents, haha!

funny stuff.

Thanks for sharing

Everything shall have their value~   Great experience~ thanks
Zheat

引用:
原帖由 PAULOVE 於 2007-12-18 21:28 發表
so many sexy 50 cents high heels she got in her home, can selete for matching and made love on her bed .
Can she be my agent?

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

expensive than goto NC, but another feeling
she told me some of her colleague use their bodies to get BIG deal - say over 10K premium/month
and they usually wear in very sexy form

引用:
原帖由 PAULOVE 於 2007-12-19 23:40 發表
expensive than goto NC, but another feeling
she told me some of her colleague use their bodies to get BIG deal - say over 10K premium/month
and they usually wear in very sexy form
I thought they are "professional" and no need to use body!

Very Jealous of you.  
我也有跟個女 agent 買保險, 可惜無這種際遇
有這個桔桔 agent 真好, 間中可以執一劑又不用上身
佢係咪穿著 OL 套裝扑 ......

[ 本帖最後由 dna_big9 於 2007-12-21 08:22 編輯 ]

相關搜索目錄: 保險

引用:
原帖由 dna_big9 於 2007-12-21 16:20 發表
Very Jealous of you.  
我也有跟個女 agent 買保險, 可惜無這種際遇
有這個桔桔 agent 真好, 間中可以執一劑又不用上身
佢係咪穿著 OL 套裝扑 ......
U can try to ask her , maybe she want this for long
yes, OL 套裝 and black penthose, short skirt, just see her erect immediately, and many eyes pointing her legs on the street, luckily I towling her hand and no male-dog man approching

相關搜索目錄: Dog 保險

引用:
原帖由 PAULOVE 於 2007-12-21 20:43 發表

U can try to ask her , maybe she want this for long
yes, OL 套裝 and black penthose, short skirt, just see her erect immediately, and many eyes pointing her legs on the street, luckily I t ...
Don't worry, no male-dog man will jump on any seductive lady on the street

相關搜索目錄: Dog

My insurance agent is also a very good looking lady that I've know for so long. In fact, she was a movie star before so don't think I can get this kind of treatment.

引用:
原帖由 auriga00 於 2007-12-22 02:51 發表
My insurance agent is also a very good looking lady that I've know for so long. In fact, she was a movie star before so don't think I can get this kind of treatment.
who, pls hints
buy insurance of course pick pretty girl la...
ma nut lo & old woman - no way
touchwood if U went to hospital, prefer a pretty girl visit U better than a ma-nut-lo or an old-woman

I wouder all trade involved in love  affair relationship. Is it any thing come without sexal relashipsr. However, it seems not as observed.

Nacol

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2007-12-19 22:03 發表

Can she be my agent?
我都要买保险!

引用:
原帖由 PAULOVE 於 2007-12-22 03:31 發表
buy insurance of course pick pretty girl la...
You have a point but not always as you wish wor.

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2007-12-22 20:29 發表

You have a point but not always as you wish wor.
We have the free choice to make our decision..........

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-12-24 13:13 發表
We have the free choice to make our decision..........
But we don't know if pretty or not on the phone. When they make an appointment, then, you find out she is C9!

71 123
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.