打印

海鷗

海鷗

Canon 300D + 70-200 f/4L IS

唔好話離開咗二十年, 即使到死o個日我都會係香港人!!!

good stuff!
how far away are the seagulls from you?

i like the 70-200 f/4L IS lens
like the 70-200 f/2.8L too, but it's larger, longer, and more expensive, heard its quality is better at the long zoom range, but f/4L is better and sharper at the short end.

Very good. I like the 2nd to the last one.

引用:
原帖由 oxyclean 於 1/2/2008 08:13 PM 發表
good stuff!
how far away are the seagulls from you?

i like the 70-200 f/4L IS lens
like the 70-200 f/2.8L too, but it's larger, longer, and more expensive, heard its quality is better at the l ...
I have seen a lot of comparison between f/4 IS and f/2.8, and they are fairly close in price.  USD$999 vs USD$1,100

f/2.8 gives a little bit better field of depth due to 2.8 (of course) but f/4 IS is sharper in the whole range.  The only time the f/2.8 beats the f/4 is in low light or indoor.  But for me, I don't want to carry around a 3.5LBS lans for those just in case situation.  I have the 50mm f/1.8 and the 17-55 f/2.8 IS, so indoor is somewhat ok.  Just need to crop the image a little...  

Here is the ranking for the 70-200 L lenses in terms of sharpness:

f/4 IS
f/2.8
f/4
f/2.8 IS

Excellent photos!

I have a number of photographs in flicker - two/three on sea gulls, some on animals (Salmon leapinb out of water in Autmn 07) and some landscape photos from Northmberland national park.

I have tried, without success, to post the photos directly - and hence an alternative is through a link.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/22475813@N07/

Enjoy.

引用:
原帖由 MovieMonster 於 1/4/2008 03:21 AM 發表
I have a number of photographs in flicker - two/three on sea gulls, some on animals (Salmon leapinb out of water in Autmn 07) and some landscape photos from Northmberland national park.

I have t ...
I like this:

Nice 40D pics.  Which lens do you mormally use?

I saw some 300mm and 200mm.  Do you have the 24-70???  or 17-40???

This is taken with Canon40D with its EFS 17 - 85(?) IS USM lens.

Others are taken with Canon EF 70 - 300 IS USM lens.

Glad you like the photo, thanks

70-300 is a VERY decent lens.  I like your bird pics.  Close-up w/detail, sharp and nice color too.  Much better than mine...  

Yours 70 -200 f4 L IS is a L series lens and should be better than mine which is a not a L sereis lesns.  If i can afford, I would like to get hold of the L sereis lens 70 -2 00 f2.8!  But that at the moment is beyond my reach.

Camera may also a factor, mine is 40D and yours is perhaps having an older version of CMOS sensor.  I am quire happy with 40D CMOS sensor with its ability to record minute details (with a decent lesns of course).

This is a photograph taken about 7 months ago with Canon EOS 400D (that was before I bought the 40D) with its 18(?) - 55 kit lens (a very basic lens without all the frills of USM etc).  The result is still quite impressive.  The photo was taken at quay side of Newcastle.

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

引用:
原帖由 MovieMonster 於 1/5/2008 10:29 AM 發表
Yours 70 -200 f4 L IS is a L series lens and should be better than mine which is a not a L sereis lesns.  If i can afford, I would like to get hold of the L sereis lens 70 -2 00 f2.8!  But that at  ...
Nice.  I wouldn't have guessed that you used the 18-55 kit lens if you didn't tell me.    I just ordered the 40D and it is on its way....

I have heard that 40D works well with 17-55 f/2.8.  Will see.

very nice pics.

i have one too (only point & shoot camera).. but the seagull is poohing
引用:
Originally posted by usnameless at 2008-1-2 14:38
Canon 300D + 70-200 f/4L IS

http://lh4.google.com/waimok0105 ... BhM/Ou_i7UgULts/s80 ...

thanks for sharing

just beautiful

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

thanks for sharing

It's really interesting.

I agreed with that, I can see that 70-200 F2.8L IS less sharpness

thanks for sharing

very good and very colourful! thank you very much  for sharing.

nice shot. thanks.

好正!!

好美麗, good photos.

thx~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

30 12
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.