推介:| 高爾夫球 | Golf | Golf會籍 | Golf訓練班 | Golf用品 | 遊艇 | 紅酒 | 香水 | 旅行社 |

44 12
發新話題
打印

New Golfer in GTA, Canada

New Golfer in GTA, Canada

HI........LONG TIME NO SEE, HOW YOU KEEPING.......MEANS YOUR GAMES. WITH R7 IRON SET...... IS THAT STEEL SHAFT? IF IS STEEL SHAFT, MOST NEW R7 USE SOFT TIP FOR NOW, SO ABOUT SAME DISTANCE AND HIGH BALL FLIGHT........I WILL SAY A......YES, BUT ACCTURATE WILL HELP YOUR GAME. GOOD BUY.

It is Steel Shaft.  No, I don't have a chance to play it on course yet, but feel good and better control on driving range.
How's you test?

相關搜索目錄: Driving

Long time NO see, how is your exam? Everything OK?

I have changed my Driver recently to PING - G10, it is very good feeling and stable

引用:
原帖由 kkwong7606 於 2008-1-21 18:05 發表

I have changed my Driver recently to PING - G10, it is very good feeling and stable
He he, Wrong person KK, it wasn't me who need to do the Exam, It was Waku's boyfriend.
I am looking for a driver too, I was plan to get the old R7 460 but there are none in left handed (in both Canada and U.S).  So still shop for next one.  hmmm PING might be a good choice.  I see the review on Gof Digets and the 3 wood has better rating then drivers for equipement of the year.  But Driver still have very hight rating too.
R7 CG driver to match my clubs, but too expensive for a driver.

Hmmmm ahhhhh.

Do you going to driving range during the Winter time?  Where?

引用:
原帖由 cooldude168 於 2008-1-22 04:40 發表

He he, Wrong person KK, it wasn't me who need to do the Exam, It was Waku's boyfriend.
I am looking for a driver too, I was plan to get the old R7 460 but there are none in left handed (in b ...
Sorry, too long I didn't show up here and I think I am getting old

In HK is NOT too bad comparing to Canada or USA, it is NO problem to go out for Driving Range or even playing a game I have 18 holes last week in the very early morning, it was real cold (actually it is around +8 or +9 degree ) and windy without sun. And, I kept my sweater and jacket for the whole game

I never tried R7 before, but I heard the comments is good, anyway I enjoy the stable performance of my new PING G10

好耐無上黎喇...今次係個供應商處見到一對奧運限量版 golf 鞋..好靚仔..好好著...仲未有定價..好似要賣成 2500-3000人仔...比大家睇下版先..

相關搜索目錄: Golf
究竟轉左新壇有咩好處??      

究竟轉左新壇有咩好處??      

究竟轉左新壇有咩好處??      

究竟轉左新壇有咩好處??      

引用:
原帖由 waku 於 2008-2-8 23:20 發表
Hello Waku, Happy RAT year.

Looks like it is a female shoes, but look very nice.  Too bad it is girl shoes and I just got a new pair two Months ago.

引用:
原帖由 cooldude168 於 2008-1-17 04:40 發表
HI........LONG TIME NO SEE, HOW YOU KEEPING.......MEANS YOUR GAMES. WITH R7 IRON SET...... IS THAT STEEL SHAFT? IF IS STEEL SHAFT, MOST NEW R7 USE SOFT TIP FOR NOW, SO ABOUT SAME DISTANCE AND HIGH  ...
HI........BEEN LONG.........TIME NO SEE, HOW YOU KEEPING? HOW IS YOUR GAMES? R7 STEEL SHAFT, HAD GOOD DISTANCE. I GET MY PCS PASS, THANKS.
究竟轉左新壇有咩好處??      

引用:
原帖由 kkwong7606 於 2008-1-21 18:05 發表

G-10......GOOD BUY, I LIKE IT TOO, IS BETTER THAN NIKE, OR SO NEW DRIVER, YOU READY YOUR NEW SEASON YET? I QUIT THE JOB WITH MISSIONHILL, AND I START MY NEW JOB WITH ANOTHER GOLF CLUB SOON. OR WITH PLAYER CHOICE NATIONAL. NOT SURE YET. LET YOU KNOW LATER.

究竟轉左新壇有咩好處??      

引用:
原帖由 cooldude168 於 2008-2-8 23:40 發表

Hello Waku, Happy RAT year.

Looks like it is a female shoes, but look very nice.  Too bad it is girl shoes and I just got a new pair two Months ago.
THIS GOLF SHOSE IS FOR MEN, I JUST ORDER 14 PAIR FOR MY FRIENDS,LOOKS GOOD, I LIKE IT MYSELF.

究竟轉左新壇有咩好處??      

引用:
原帖由 waku 於 2008-2-9 23:56 發表

THIS GOLF SHOSE IS FOR MEN, I JUST ORDER 14 PAIR FOR MY FRIENDS,LOOKS GOOD, I LIKE IT MYSELF.
Really, it is so pink.....
I am looking for a Driver too.  G10 to expensive.  What do you think of Taylormade R7 425 (old modle)?

I need lesson before the seaon too.

引用:
原帖由 cooldude168 於 2008-2-16 00:54 發表

Really, it is so pink.....
I am looking for a Driver too.  G10 to expensive.  What do you think of Taylormade R7 425 (old modle)?

I need lesson before the seaon too.
Ha ha..Just got a new Driver (Talyor Made SuperQuad).  Anyone have any comments on it.....have not have  a chance to use it.......yet.  Got this one instead of R7 425, is that it cost $226 for it and R7 460 SuperQuad is $398.  Well...a bit expensive, but I properly will use it for the rest of my golf gam life.

引用:
原帖由 waku 於 2008-2-9 23:50 發表

G-10......GOOD BUY, I LIKE IT TOO, IS BETTER THAN NIKE, OR SO NEW DRIVER, YOU READY YOUR NEW SEASON YET? I QUIT THE JOB WITH MISSIONHILL, AND I START MY NEW JOB WITH ANOTHER GOLF CLUB SOON. OR WI ...
Nice to get you news. My G10 is very stable (the problem is always my swing form)

Yesterday I have played KSC new East Course, it is very beautiful But now, it is only 9 holes available for public starting from 20 Mar 08 18 holes will open by the end of April, 08

引用:
原帖由 cooldude168 於 2008-2-23 04:06 發表

Ha ha..Just got a new Driver (Talyor Made SuperQuad).  Anyone have any comments on it.....have not have  a chance to use it.......yet.  Got this one instead of R7 425, is that it cost $226 fo ...
From Golf magazine, the comments is good (as good as my G10) Enjoy it and let us know what you have found out

引用:
原帖由 kkwong7606 於 2008-3-17 16:35 發表

From Golf magazine, the comments is good (as good as my G10) Enjoy it and let us know what you have found out
Both The R7 driver and irons are very good.  I have more consistent hit and hit higher.  Looking forthward to play on the course.......3 to 4 more weeks to wait.   
Recently just find out a play where can play half outdoor driving range..very good I can see my distance with the new clubs. http://www.launchgolfcentre.com/

相關搜索目錄: Driving Golf

引用:
原帖由 cooldude168 於 2008-3-29 04:20 發表

Both The R7 driver and irons are very good.  I have more consistent hit and hit higher.  Looking forthward to play on the course.......3 to 4 more weeks to wait.   
Recently just find out a ...
R7 should be good, wait for your on-course report

My G10 is better and better, very consistent and longer in distance

But my approaching shot is still NO so good, NOT consistent (maybe I gave too much pressure to myself) Last weekend, I have played 45 in the first 9 holes and I wanted to get below 90 but I became unstable Finally, it was so terrible - 95 (Only 1 birdie and 1 par, I have missed several par chance )

引用:
原帖由 kkwong7606 於 2008-4-2 13:23 發表

R7 should be good, wait for your on-course report

My G10 is better and better, very consistent and longer in distance

But my approaching shot is still NO ...
Lucky you can play so early....the snow just melt and need to wait at least 3 more week before the courses open.  You have score of 95 in par 72 (18 holes)?  That's very good.  I still have not break my 100 ....hope will able to break 100 on par 72 on coming season.....
Here are the courses (blue) I usually play when the season open
http://www.toronto.ca/parks/golf/tamoshanter.htm
http://www.parkviewgolf.com/pvg_4.htm
Not back a courses to play when you visit Toronto......:

引用:
原帖由 cooldude168 於 2008-4-2 23:52 發表

Lucky you can play so early....the snow just melt and need to wait at least 3 more week before the courses open.  You have score of 95 in par 72 (18 holes)?  That's very good.  I still have not ...
OIC, snow is problem, and it is NO good to stop for several months which need to re-start everything again

I like Tam O'Shanter Lots of big trees and lakes which is very nice

What is your average score If you can play regularly and practice regularly it is NO problem to break through 100

引用:
原帖由 cooldude168 於 2008-4-2 23:52 發表

Lucky you can play so early....the snow just melt and need to wait at least 3 more week before the courses open.  You have score of 95 in par 72 (18 holes)?  That's very good.  I still have not ...
I found the fee is NOT expensive (even cheaper than HK public courses which I ususally play) , they are public courses

I came Toronta one time only, and didn't try any golf course

just happened to check out this thread....golf courses just started to re-open this week, more to come in the next 2 weeks...and you can pratice outdoor now, that is a good news!!!!

引用:
原帖由 whyslow 於 2008-4-8 09:49 發表
just happened to check out this thread....golf courses just started to re-open this week, more to come in the next 2 weeks...and you can pratice outdoor now, that is a good news!!!!
You are also in CANADA

yes, travel between HKG and Toronto....by the way, Hidden Lake (New course) just opened this week, only $30 for LMG member!!! but no powercart allowed

引用:
原帖由 whyslow 於 2008-4-9 11:06 發表
yes, travel between HKG and Toronto....by the way, Hidden Lake (New course) just opened this week, only $30 for LMG member!!! but no powercart allowed
Post some photos for us to share the course experience

And if you are in HK, don't forget to try the new KSC East course (see my another thread)

44 12
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.