推介:| 英語課程 | Causeway Bay order food | 職業英語 | 化妝課程 | Wedding Photography | 天窗卷布更換維修 |

52 123
發新話題
打印

Palm or PPC?

Palm or PPC?

I am using the Sony SJ33 for 3 years +.  If I wish to buy a new pda, how should I choose between palm and ppc.  What are their strength and weakness ? It seems to me that the palm market is diminishing, only few softwares is launching and I am afraid that it will be fade out in the coming future.  On the other hand, I find that the existing program are relatively small in size and easy to install.  Please give me opinion.

Definitely PPC. Hate to say it (or guess it) but Palm OS may be gone in a matter of years. Palm Treo 700w uses the WM5 platform in order to test the market. It may not be too soon for them to try it on the PDA also and do an ultimate switch later on.

I used a Palm IIIc before, then switched to WM and have been using until now. It's personal but I do find the WM more friendly.

相關搜索目錄: Switch

I agree with mgc, and btw, you have already mentioned it...palm seems to be fading out
I too have switched from palm to ppc, just look at the number of ppc in the market now and compare it to palm, many more options and more features to play with.
I do look forward to wm6 to be more stable and more user friendly though.

Try PPC la~

Plam - less powerful, more free software
PPC - more powerful, less free software
choose PPC lar! more useful!!

choose PPC lar!×2

引用:
原帖由 劉華 於 2006-8-18 05:38 AM 發表
I am using the Sony SJ33 for 3 years +.  If I wish to buy a new pda, how should I choose between palm and ppc.  What are their strength and weakness ? It seems to me that the palm market is diminis ...
Palm Tx幾好...且比較易入手.....

回復 #7 L1234 的帖子

Sure PPC!!! Buy Buy Buy!!

I have been using palm for years and I think the function is becoming useless. I may swift to PPC sooner or later.

I used palm for more then 5 years before, and tried WM2002 with those old PPC. I stayed with Palm until last year when I tried WM2003 on the Dopod 818, now I
am sticked with PPC, found there are more useful softwares and more hardware choices. Go PPC la.

palm-more efficient
ppc-have more multimedia function

用開Palm想轉PPC,如何將Palm的資料轉換至PPC?

Now........................Much be Pocket PC

PPC

I'm using PPC for internet

X51V

ppc popular

引用:
原帖由 劉華 於 2006-8-18 01:38 PM 發表
I am using the Sony SJ33 for 3 years +.  If I wish to buy a new pda, how should I choose between palm and ppc.  What are their strength and weakness ? It seems to me that the palm market is diminis ...
其實 ppc 定 palm 好, 真係要看你用來做什麼...
如果你只打算用來聽歌, 看 movie 看電子書及一般 pda 的記事及字典功能...
基本上palm 同 ppc 都可以做到, 但如果說穩定性方面...palm 一定獲勝
而且其軟件 size 細, 而且唔會好似 ppc, 你會愈用愈慢, 如果你剩係開 program 而唔 end program.
你話palm 軟件少, 其實你去 palmgear.com 看一看又發現唔係咁少...
而且同樣用 xscale cpu 的palm 及 ppc, palm 一定比較快...
palm 的 freeware 比 ppc 一定多...
好似講到我自己係 palm 的發言人咁...(其實我都用緊 O2 xda iis)
而 ppc 的好處是一機的發展無限...
它可以係 pmp, 它可以變分貝儀, 可以變驅蚊器...可以做你 desktop 的 remote terminal....
創意無限, 全因 microsoft 的龐大...
不過亦因為如此, 其系統穩定性亦仍存在問題...

小弟認為那樣好?
那樣都好...只要你想用來幹什麼...

i suggest you to get a treo 650..my friend tried to use the hp ppc... 68xx... the problem is that once you install too many program into the machine.. it always hang ..even if it works.. it became so slow... for palm.. i dont have to explain how convinence it is... in terms of using it as an assisant... i can even install some third party software... for me to use icq, yma and msn.. imagine i can login those 3 and also check my email at the same time... it is only 3600+... a best buy for the moment......

PPC

PPC just like a little computer~
u can do the same thing by PPC~
but Palm is better to use for text record.

PPC like a mobile pc
Palm like a mobile text recorder~

ppc is better

PPC. user friendly, easy to pick up no matter what u used before

PALM

Of course PPC Plam is closed down LA

52 123
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.