推介:| 觀塘外賣速遞 | 將軍澳外賣速遞 | Party 美食到會 | 汽車蓬頂維修翻身 | 雪地靴 | 羊毛鞋 | 羊毛鞋墊 | Online Food Ordering System | Pre Wedding Photographer |

發新話題
打印

another trip another exprience

another trip another exprience

Sorry, can't write Chinese on this computer.
It was a wonderful trip last couple weeks to Shanghai, Zhengshen, CP, ZhongShan, HK, CA- Of courese able to meet up with 7 Siu, Daihai, BT in CA. As always, KTV every night, fresh new young girls in each location exept CA I have a lunch box there. Back to Shanghai on my last leg on my trip and I stay at hotel in Pudong area because it will easier to get to airport.
I always come up with action no matter where i stay. As usual, the hotel has a sauna place and I was head down for a rub- actually I was looking for real massage because I was very tired with all the actions in last 2 weeks and travelling. Stupid as it may sound, the girl wants to have FS only after a few of massage. What the heck, she offers full meal deal for $1,000 and I told her that I just came from Dounguan and I am not prepare to pay any thing more than $500 for a shot. She agreed. Good fuck for young one in SH.
Next day after running some errants I walk over to the small Foot massage place across from the hotel. Meet by a middle age lady- the boss and she led me into a small room for foot massage. I start to chic chat with her as she noticed that I am from out of town because my clothing and my watch- expensive one that I brought in HK. This lady is average looking and her age is approx. 38 to 40 but has very trim figure for her age. No big tummy or sagging arm muscle. The more I talk to her the more I want to have a lay with her. Put it this way, the young chic who is doing the massage is actually prettier than her but somehow I found strange acttractiveness from her. So i start to lay some ground work for a good relation by offering her lunch and good tips for the girl. I promised her to come back to see her on my next trip. I have never laid a non pro middle age woman in China. Strange exprience for me anyway. Shit, may I am getting old

It is never bad to test out new ground. If the lady is older but ticle your fancy, she may teach you some new tricks for the future. You never know, she may even be one of the best lay of your life. Try it and maybe you would like it. If not, it is just another notch on your gun belt.

回復 #1 doubleOO 的帖子

which hotel u stay in pudong???  I am now stationing in Pudong as well.................

The hotel is built and operated by japanese named yengFung hotel located on 2981 TungFang rd, near a subway station. Sorry I couldn't find the phone #. I booked it through internet search. It is only a 3 star hotel but the room is clean and in good condition. I won't mind to stay there and it is cheap too $300 a nite. The Shanghai style restaurant beside the hotel is very good, also another one just further north of the hotel in a free standing building is also excellent too. All local cusine and priced reasonable. You can have a very decent 3 dishes meal for less than $80-100. The foot and back massage is $30 for 60 min. Very well priced.

and the $500 meal is great for SH too!!!!

I know roughly that area.  It's said as the most active area in Pudong.  Many local restaurants, foot massage places, questionable barbershops, a few saunas and even 1L1F as well.  

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.