推介:| 廚具餐具 | 烹飪課程 | 紅白酒 | 咖啡 | | 蒸溜水 | 濾水器 | 中餐館 | 甜品店 | Coffee Shop 咖啡店 |

發新話題
打印

Coffee Machine

Coffee Machine

My wife loves coffee very much.  Instead of spending money in Starbucks, I want to buy a coffee machine for her on Valentine's day.  Any suggestion?  

get a generic coffee boiler, espresso machine will just be used once or twice and left to gather dust.

http://www.alibaba.com/showroom/Coffee_Boiler.html

unless you have the time to steam whip foamy milk, and clean the grinds off the espresso maker...  as long as the beans are good, most people can't taste the difference between boiled coffee and americano(espresso+boiled water) anyways.

哈哈, moxfactor兄
全中, 我部expresso機都好耐無用過

不過, 自從見過Nespresso, 我真係好有興趣整返部

唔知有無邊位用緊呢?

One of my friends has bought the Nespresso.  It's quite nice but the capsule is very expensive.  Without the capsule, the machine is useless.

引用:
原帖由 moxfactor 於 2008-2-8 16:18 發表
get a generic coffee boiler, espresso machine will just be used once or twice and left to gather dust.

http://www.alibaba.com/showroom/Coffee_Boiler.html

unless you have the time to steam whi ...
The one you posted is non-electrical, right?  I saw an electrical moka maker in Sogo.  The brand is Delonghi.  Any brother knows whether it is good or not.

delonghi is quite good brand, but i find very troublesome to wash and clean...  better off just get one of those coffee machines that have the big glass pot under and use paper filters.  why must people drink espresso based drinks?  your morning tongue will not recognize enough difference to matter.  and if you buy UCC 117 instant coffee it will smell even better than your starbucks over-roasted arabica...

don't drink coffee because it is fashionable, drink it because you need that caffeine to wake up.

(or in my case, to help sleep)

引用:
原帖由 Challenger 於 2008-2-13 23:20 發表
One of my friends has bought the Nespresso.  It's quite nice but the capsule is very expensive.  Without the capsule, the machine is useless.
Too expensive!

引用:
原帖由 tailawyau 於 2008-2-13 19:13 發表
哈哈, moxfactor兄
全中, 我部expresso機都好耐無用過

不過, 自從見過Nespresso, 我真係好有興趣整返部

唔知有無邊位用緊呢?
My office uses Nespresso, but I think it doesn't taste so good indeed.  I would rather buy coffee from Starbuck instead.  Yes, the capsule is kinda expensive, around $2xx/50 capsule.  Just my two cents.

Me too.  My friend has bought a fully automatic coffee machine in Sogo for his girl friend (should be Delonghi brand, nearly HK$15,000.00).    It is quite convenient.  It can make espresso, cappuccino and even latte.  All by one touch.  

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.