推介:| 觀塘外賣速遞 | 將軍澳外賣速遞 | Party 美食到會 | 汽車蓬頂維修翻身 | 雪地靴 | 羊毛鞋 | 羊毛鞋墊 | Online Food Ordering System | Pre Wedding Photographer |

發新話題
打印

都係講AUCKLAND(NEW ZEALAND) 料..

都係講AUCKLAND(NEW ZEALAND) 料..

很久沒POST。。。我都係講AUCKLAND(NEW ZEALAND) 料啦。。

尋日上左個學生妹。。。22歲﹐身材幾好﹐NZ$200/hour <---好貴﹗﹗
先要call馬伕book女...然後上酒店(Hyatt Hotel Service Apartment)開波

Brothers 想知多D料可以留言﹐公司D中文打字好麻煩。。

btw﹐美麗宮(Beauty 28)今晚(14 FEB)有兩個新Korean 女到﹐老闆
話應該唔錯。。(唔係廣告﹗just for brothers' information only!!
我無錢收。。哈哈。。有D此地無銀300兩。。。)

今晚情人節無女食可以上去。。哈哈哈

祝大家鼠年快樂﹗﹗最緊要玩得安全﹐無病無痛﹗﹗

[ 本帖最後由 K20A 於 2008-2-14 09:27 編輯 ]

相關搜索目錄: 廣告 酒店
本帖最近評分記錄
  • rtsang88 體力 +10 精品文章 2008-2-14 04:46
  • rtsang88 威望 +10 精品文章 2008-2-14 04:46

引用:
原帖由 K20A 於 2008-2-14 04:19 發表
很久沒POST。。。我都係講AUCKLAND(NEW ZEALAND) 料啦。。

尋日上左個學生妹。。。22歲﹐身材幾好﹐NZ$200/hour <---好貴﹗﹗
先要call馬夫book女...然後上酒店(Hyatt Hotel Service Apartment)開 ...
個 學 生 妹 是 鬼 是 人? $200 包 括 Hotel fee?

相關搜索目錄: 酒店

引用:
原帖由 BangBank 於 2008-2-14 04:49 發表

個 學 生 妹 是 鬼 是 人? $200 包 括 Hotel fee?
我本人比較喜歡中菜。。
條女好似係河南。。講國語。。無撈味..

有D女友feel....服務就無外面D場甘多﹐真係扑野only, 唔好諗住會同你鍊兩下骨...
所以$200真係幾貴﹐好處係HOTEL比較安全。。
YES!!$200包 括 Hotel fee... i.e. all you have to pay is $200...

簡單D講﹐我應該會再去gei...if I got $$$$

消息收到....享受浏览

引用:
原帖由 K20A 於 2008-2-14 09:27 發表
YES!!$200 ...
Comparable to Macau.

NZ... so far ar...

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2008-2-22 22:23 發表

Comparable to Macau.
... yes... if compare to Macau, NZ is hopeless....

Macau is the dreamland for men!!! I only been to Macau once....lucky me at least try once, otherwise my life won't complete.

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2008-2-22 22:23 發表

Comparable to Macau.

Macau is the dreamland for men!!! I only been to Macau once....lucky me at least try once, otherwise my life won't complete.

引用:
原帖由 K20A 於 2008-2-25 02:50 發表
You are right!

想便宜的话,可以去PAPATOETOE的K"MART RD上面找站街的.
小弟以前在那里抓过两个TEEN.
一个是MAORI和欧洲混血,16岁.中国人SIZE,可以前后门,$80一Q.
一个是鬼,19岁.水多到吓人而且一的味道都没有,还比较紧.$60.
全部都有BJ.

不过这些要撞运气,多数都是得人惊的肥胖岛女和高大人妖.

引用:
原帖由 nzman 於 2008-3-4 08:09 發表
想便宜的话,可以去PAPATOETOE的K"MART RD上面找站街的.
小弟以前在那里抓过两个TEEN.
一个是MAORI和欧洲混血,16岁.中国人SIZE,可以前后门,$80一Q. ...
兄弟﹐站街的安全嗎﹖你幾點去﹖

PAPATOETOE的K"MART RD 是那裡﹖我在地圖抓不到K”MART RD

10--12点左右.

K"MART RD 就在GREAT SOUTH RD旁边.有K"MART MALL.

Any brothers have tried Golden Pool at Airedale Street in AUckland city?  Do they offer pure massage or with special service?  Please advice.

引用:
原帖由 dannz016 於 2008-3-26 16:31 發表
Any brothers have tried Golden Pool at Airedale Street in AUckland city?  Do they offer pure massage or with special service?  Please advice.
I never try Golden Pool but if you read their 廣告,  they recruit girls but also said if the girl want to do "special service", no need to apply.....i.e. they may only provide pure massage service.

不過我都好想知golden pool D pure massage good or bad...brother pls report if you go..

by the way, there are so many "special service" places in Auckland City, brother can go to try others la...

相關搜索目錄: 廣告

I may go one day and let al th brothers know.

I went to Golden Pool 3 days ago. Clean compared to other private home style massage. The pool is big. That was at 1.00 p.m. and had only 2 customers. I picked a young girl (about 18) with good bone skills. She said she did not mind if I take off my undie. She said it is up to the girl's mood to decide if there would be extra service (e.g. hj). I did not ask for as she is not my style.

They said in the evening it could be very busy.

There is scrub back service and I will try next time when I visit.

The fee is expensive. $86 for 1 hour massage pluc free spa. With $30 extra, there will be scrub back, doing in a special room next to the spa (and I think of course the customers will be nude when the bg is scrubbing the back)

相關搜索目錄: SPA
本帖最近評分記錄
  • rtsang88 體力 +30 good info 2008-4-5 00:49
  • rtsang88 威望 +30 good info 2008-4-5 00:49

引用:
原帖由 dannz016 於 2008-4-3 18:28 發表
I went to Golden Pool 3 days ago. Clean compared to other private home style massage. The pool is big. That was at 1.00 p.m. and had only 2 customers. I picked a young girl (about 18) with good bon ...
Do you mean $86 for fully 1 hour massage and you can stay in the spa as long as you want before or after massage ?

If $86 mean 1 hour for both massage and spa, then its not that fair.....

So the "extra service" need extra money la.. hahaha... also that mean they are not really pure massage, still can provide "HJ"... or even ML??

By the way, is the massage good? sometime really want to have real massage and relax..

相關搜索目錄: SPA

引用:
I went to Golden Pool 3 days ago. Clean compared to other private home s..
Not even HJ?

引用:
I went to Golden Pool 3 days ago. Clean compared to other private home style massage....
Hey dannz016, I just been to Golden Pool yesterday in the afternoon for the one hour massage. The skill is alright.

Since you said the girl may provide HJ, therefore I ask the BG about this and she said its not allow....

I just wonder what's  the number of BG you choose last time?

But the price is really expensive!!!

btw, b4 I walk into Golden Pool, I went into the "full service" massage next door (頤生, 30 Airdale Street) and check the gals... 1 young(2x) and 1 slight old (early 30?).
The young one looks alright but both not my cup of tea so I didn't try...

Price is, 1 hour full service for $150, half hour is $120, half service (HJ only) is $80

Extra report....
情未了 is 頤生's sister company which located in new lynn, I've been to there and check the gals too... Bloody hell... unless brother like to 煲老耦, otherwise please don't go...

Another one close to 情未了 in New Lynn is the "Red Building". Again, I think its because of the area, those gals in "Red Building" is a bit old too.

I check the places around 4pm, so, maybe some younger girls at night time... MAYBE...

The other place I've been to is Papakura, "Korean House"...if brothers want to have some nightmare, go there!!
The reception woman is ugly(Fine, thats no problem coz i'm not going to fxxk with her...) Then she introduce the only one "woman" that she has at the time.... Holy mama... "its" a huge korean woman with big balls...age could be 40.....I just run away....

Haven't do the real "full service" for a while already, just busy browsing around those places outside CBD and see if there is any good places for brothers to go... haha..

Anyway, my experience is the girls in CITY (CBD) area are younger than all other area....
本帖最近評分記錄
  • rtsang88 體力 +50 useful info 2008-4-30 08:23
  • rtsang88 威望 +50 useful info 2008-4-30 08:23

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.