±À¤¶:| ¾Ç­^¤å | Esse¯q¥ÍµßÅ@½§«~ | Â@Ä_¿U®ð¤uµ{ Chun Po Gas | ¸Ñ¹Ú¤ÀªR®vÃÒ®Ñ | »ÉÆrÆW°®ª£¤ûªe |

µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

WinXP SP2 runll32.exe Ãö¾÷ Error ???

·í WinXP SP2 Ãö¾÷®É, ¥X²{ Dialog Box " ²×¤îµ{¦¡ runll32.exe" Error , «ö " ¥ß§Y²×¤î " or " ¨ú®ø" ³£¤£¯à  "Ãö ¾÷"¡C:@:@

¨C¦¸³£­n«ö©¹ "ower" button ¤~ ¯à  "Ãö ¾÷"??

¤v¥Î Norton Utilities 2005 scan ¹L ????

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ µJ¾¹«k«k ©ó 2006-8-13 09:41 AM µoªí

·í WinXP SP2 Ãö¾÷®É, ¥X²{ Dialog Box " ²×¤îµ{¦¡ runll32.exe" Error , «ö " ¥ß§Y²×¤î " or " ¨ú®ø" ³£¤£¯à  "Ãö ¾÷"¡C:@: ...
Most Rundll32.exe problems are caused by spyware, have some anti-spyware scan your harddisk might help.

hi hi ~~

Please check the event log to see if there was any specific error message during the PC shutdown.
Event logs can be viewed by
select control panel --> select administrative tools --> computer management --> event viewer --> check system events and application events

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ mnywong ©ó 2006-8-15 01:46 PM µoªí

Most Rundll32.exe problems are caused by spyware, have some anti-spyware scan your harddisk might help.
Being scanned by Ad-aware SE, NDF ( No Defect Round!!) ....¥¼¸Ñ¨M!!!........¸Ñ¨M!!!........¸Ñ¨M!!!........

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ µJ¾¹«k«k ©ó 2006-8-16 07:35 PM µoªí

Being scanned by Ad-aware SE, NDF ( No Defect Round!!) ....¥¼¸Ñ¨M!!!........¸Ñ¨M!!!........¸Ñ¨M!!!........
Sorry for typo error...

Being scanned by Ad-aware SE, NDF ( No Defect Found!!) ....¥¼¸Ñ¨M!!!........¥¼¸Ñ¨M!!!........¥¼¸Ñ¨M!!!........

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¦³©Ê®æ ©ó 2006-8-15 09:32 PM µoªí
Please check the event log to see if there was any specific error message during the PC shutdown.
Event logs can be viewed by
select control panel --> select administrative tools --> compu ...
There exist the DHCP error with Red Cross, what is the following step ???
ªþ¥ó: ±z©Ò¦bªº¥Î¤á²ÕµLªk¤U¸ü©Î¬d¬Ýªþ¥ó, ½Ð¹Á¸Õ¦h¶K¤å³¹Àò¨ú¿n¤À¡A¿n¤À¶W¹L 120 ©Î¯S©w¥Î¤á²Õ¤è¥i¬d¬Ý.

Brother, I assumed your PC had been performed with a shutdown process around 19:27 - 19:29. From the eventlog, the only error was DHCP which could be regarded as normal during shutdown or startup process. That means there was no specific error in the eventlog for the PC shutdown.
Let me dig out further for this error and come back to you today.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¦³©Ê®æ ©ó 2006-8-17 09:48 AM µoªí
Brother, I assumed your PC had been performed with a shutdown process around 19:27 - 19:29. From the eventlog, the only error was DHCP which could be regarded as normal during shutdown or startup p ...
Thank you for your kind help in advance!!

Such WinXP SP2 runll32.exe Shutdown error has been occured about 2 week ago.  Duirng past 2 weeks, I press the "ower" button to shut down.

I scanned by Norton Utilities, Ad-aware  ==> No Defect found.

I used Registry Mechanic ( trail version) and detected errors, however, I cannot fix it due to the expire the trail period..
  [è¤ßµ´¹ï]........¬° "©p" ¥I¥X¨ººØ¶Ë¤ß "©p" ¥Ã»·¤£ÁA¸Ñ  ,  §Ú¤S¦ó­W«j±j¦Û¤v·R¤W "©p" ªº¤@¤Á   ....

Brother, there was another forum mentioning a similar rundll32 shutdown problem.
http://www.annoyances.org/exec/forum/winxp/t1080499044

Please try to check if your PC has the mentioned 'bridge.dll' and remove it accordingly.

On the other hand, we can get a workaround for this problem by using a third party shutdown program
Super Fast Shutdown 1.0

I didn't use it before although my friend told me that it was a good software to faciliate fast XP shutdown and bypass this problem. Of course, the danger of this software is that the PC will be forced to shutdown immediately disregarding whether you have any unsaved data e.g. office documents, word or excel.

If the above alternatives do not work, the worst case is to re-install the WinXP, which I think you and I don't want to see and adopt.

Last but not the least, please perform a full backup such as ghost backup before performing any actions e.g. dll clean-up or even installation of the software to make sure the PC can be resumed and recovered to the current situation.

¦^´_ #10 ¦³©Ê®æ ªº©«¤l

THX FOR THE INFO

"·í§A¨£¨ì¬PªeÀéÄê¡A¨D§A¦b¤ß¤¤°O¦í§Ú¡C"

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¦³©Ê®æ ©ó 2006-8-17 06:23 PM µoªí
Brother, there was another forum mentioning a similar rundll32 shutdown problem.
http://www.annoyances.org/exec/forum/winxp/t1080499044

Please try to check if your PC has the mentioned 'bridge. ...

¤v¸Ñ¨M!! ¤v¸Ñ¨M!!

I study your Web-link with http://www.annoyances.org/exec/forum/winxp/t1080499044,

This Web-link suggest 3 options :

Ad-Aware 6.0
    Spybot Search & Destroy
    SpywareGuard

I installed  the Spybot Search & Destroy. Scan & recover the bugs. ( enclosed photos)

I switch off my computer for 4 times, NO such runll32.exe Shut down problem...  Thanks again.

Before that, I scanned by Ad-Aware and this software cannot detect such bug.

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ µJ¾¹«k«k ©ó 2006-8-20 09:26 PM ½s¿è ]

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: Switch
ªþ¥ó: ±z©Ò¦bªº¥Î¤á²ÕµLªk¤U¸ü©Î¬d¬Ýªþ¥ó, ½Ð¹Á¸Õ¦h¶K¤å³¹Àò¨ú¿n¤À¡A¿n¤À¶W¹L 120 ©Î¯S©w¥Î¤á²Õ¤è¥i¬d¬Ý.
  [è¤ßµ´¹ï]........¬° "©p" ¥I¥X¨ººØ¶Ë¤ß "©p" ¥Ã»·¤£ÁA¸Ñ  ,  §Ú¤S¦ó­W«j±j¦Û¤v·R¤W "©p" ªº¤@¤Á   ....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ µJ¾¹«k«k ©ó 2006-8-20 02:20 PM µoªí

¤v¸Ñ¨M!! ¤v¸Ñ¨M!!

I study your Web-link with http://www.annoyances.org/exec/forum/winxp/t1080499044,

This Web-link suggest 3 options :

Ad-Aware 6.0

After remove such bugs, I scan my computer.  Result : No defect Found.....

¸Ñ¨M!!!

Pleased to learn that the problem had been resolved.
µL«î¨ä¤£¨Ó, «î§^¦³¥H«Ý¤]; µL«î¨ä¤£§ð, «î§^¦³©Ò¤£¥i§ð¤].

very funny,I have just searched by msconfig,there are 13 spywares contain
very dangours

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ jimmyboy2102 ©ó 2006-8-20 16:15 µoªí
¸Ñ¨M!!!
®¥³ß®¥³ß!!!

¤µ®É¤µ¤é¥Î¹q¸£¤Wºô, ³Ì°ò¥»¥²©w­n¦b PC ¤W¸Ë¦³ Anti-Virus, Anti-Spy, Firewall, µ¥µ{¦¡, ¯Ê¤@¤£¥i!

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: ¹q¸£

AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

®¥³ß...

®¥³ß®¥³ß!!!

µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.