推介:| 網頁寄存 | 網頁設計 | 開網店 | 電郵申請 | Wordpress Hosting | 外賣平台 | 英語課程推薦 | 風水屋 | 房間風水懷孕 | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

47 12
發新話題
打印

CP會尾SN

CP會尾SN

今日終于去了會尾SN。。
昨晚K女很好但太嫩。不懂性。。有點間C的感覺。。早上都沒興趣了。。決定午飯後去SN補飛。。又是給自己個借口。。午飯後大伙回深圳我就行過去HM。。並給經理打個電話。。、竟然到大堂等我。。

女女是沙灘裝。。身材沒得掩飾。。可惜女不多。。來了四個。。兩個可以。。一個少高白淨中波先記著號碼。。叫經理再帶。。經理說女不多了。上星期看到那個日本妹也不在。。。他們開了一家新的把部份女調過去了。。再等了一會再帶了三個。。一般般。。就剛才那個罷。。

十八才湖南。樣子可以。。中波亮形﹐PINK小提。。好。。給我一張卡。。說是服務項目。。一卡兩面都寫滿了各種項目。。我也懶得看說開始就好了。。先是跳舞。波推。。挑逗一下。。先來一鍋。。沖好涼回到床上才打電話起鐘。。看看已半小時。。

女女很勤力。。做項目前都先報一下。。各項目都做了﹐就不要做後欄。。腳趾公都有得帶套進入。。但只做了右腳。。咬腳板腳趾也過癮。。最後是重點吹奏然後正常體位完工。。

CP SN 確是名不虛傳。。我是第一次。。。。房218﹐ 女300。 埋單時送一張198優惠券。。下次來就是198了。。

五舊水真是抵玩。。補飛或是受時間限制的話確是好去處。。當然是很難有交流了。。

相關搜索目錄: 跳舞
本帖最近評分記錄
  • JM168 體力 +10 精品文章 2008-2-26 12:02
  • JM168 威望 +10 精品文章 2008-2-26 12:02

哈哈!!咁快有報告
會尾駛唔駛好似對面馬路間軍Y咁"排街症"呀

Brother Daihai,
Even you have to go to Sauna to have a fix!!!!!
I have not visited the HM sauna for a long while as I usually haed down to HW one. I believe the service is about the same. The deco in HM is more tropical and HW is like hotel room. The service menu is the same. I usually skip most of those toe suking, ass licking stuff as I found it degrading for the girl to perform that kind of service to a stranger. It is not santitary.
The cost is about the same, may be because they all owned by the same family. For anyone who is looking for great sex, the CP sauna is the place to have it and the service is always fine as the gilrs are well trained and skillful. I usually hit sauna only once for my trip, overall the best one I have is the one from Pennisula sauna, the room fee is little cheaper but they always have little tricks extra for surprise.

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

引用:
原帖由 K場之狼 於 2008-2-24 21:18 發表
哈哈!!咁快有報告
會尾駛唔駛好似對面馬路間軍Y咁"排街症"呀
就是近期吹得太紅﹐ 我就沒過去。。費事輪籌啦。。

引用:
原帖由 doubleOO 於 2008-2-25 02:43 發表
Brother Daihai,
Even you have to go to Sauna to have a fix!!!!!
I have not visited the HM sauna for a long while as I usually haed down to HW one. I believe the service is about the same. The ...
Do not have much feel recently altho the MMs are mostly quite alright. Dont know why and start missing my lunch box. Ah Jiao is coming tomorrow and let me have lunch box for a while. Think I will long for the hunt again soon..

引用:
原帖由 Avater 於 2008-2-25 08:58 發表
Poor that you couldn't try the jap girl...

c hing, HM has a new shop?  where is it?
mami told me that a new branch just opened. I did not catch where exactly..Now one more place to go la..
Still MMs still not back yet and it will take another one or two weeks before everything can go back normal.
Even K also not many MMs, two brothers could not pick the right MM Saturday..

引用:
原帖由 Avater 於 2008-2-25 12:22 發表
hehe... if you know how to pick time, KY is still ok... I never need to wait... except the first time when I am walkin...
True..timing is the main reason. It was Sunday yesterday I went and I arived around 2.30, the busiest time on the busiest day.

海哥對住你真有慚愧的感覺,
你真係精力充沛,
佩服佩服!

引用:
原帖由 惡魔少年1號 於 2008-2-25 21:54 發表
海哥對住你真有慚愧的感覺,
你真係精力充沛,
佩服佩服!
只是沒興趣早操就去SN。。。也是想試試而已。。以前未試過CP SN。。

CP SN 的女女通常都會打車輪,但CA SN 或其它地方的女女都會避開,不願打車輪。
至於兩者感覺,cp的節奏快點,像香港人的步伐,CA節奏慢點。

woo, bro is having too much fun

引用:
原帖由 蕉神之遺憾 於 2008-2-25 08:54 AM 發表
CP SN 的女女通常都會打車輪,但CA SN 或其它地方的女女都會避開,不願打車輪。
至於兩者感覺,cp的節奏快點,像香港人的步伐,CA節奏慢點。
C兄:我去軍月第一野"口內爆槳"係指定動作,如果有兄弟要打車輪,

我唔會反對,不過,我一定唔會....

只於節奏,我就最慢,因為東莞18式,我祇做幾式,

不在乎數量,祇在乎過程........

"cp的節奏快點,像香港人的步伐,CA節奏慢點" - I felt the same, in CP MM seems to just rush to finish all the process..

謝謝報告!大海哥可否提供經理電話

Very good report, thx!!!!

引用:
原帖由 紅牛 於 2008-2-26 11:59 發表
謝謝報告!大海哥可否提供經理電話
Will not provide numbers as it is like promotion and introduction and it is against the rule of the Board.
It is only 20 dollars more without booking. Just go and you will know mami's numbers and get the discount coupons.
Sorry about that.

点解咁多人用英文写野?吾想比人地封锁咩?

用英文写快D吖嘛。。而且依度好像有好多海龟。

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2008-2-25 09:30 PM 發表

Will not provide numbers as it is like promotion and introduction and it is against the rule of the Board.
It is only 20 dollars more without booking. Just go and you will know mami's numbers ...
上去問d乜差经理,主任攞張卡片,落樓下打电話,我次次都係敢,

直頭唔洗記电話....

47 12
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.