推介:| UGG | baby product | MD skinical | 環保袋訂造 | PROTOP | 鈙利亞阿勒頗手工古皂 | UGG Boots | Sheepskin Boots |

發新話題
打印

风雪之后

风雪之后

记得去年年尾,中国受到大风雪的洗礼,令我们中国人民受尽痛苦,湖南,湖北等更是重灾区,太惨啦。。。。
我每次北上救国,每次都是会遇见湖南或者是湖北的MM。我看如果现在北上救国,一定会遇到更多的湖南或者是湖北的MM。各位同志,希望今年大家多多救国。

Those logged onto this forum are China Rescurers already. No need to say again.

Yes, sure..We have to love our country and use China goods^^, right?

引用:
原帖由 xiaoniao04 於 2008-3-7 06:47 發表
记得去年年尾,中国受到大风雪的洗礼,令我们中国人民受尽痛苦,湖南,湖北等更是重灾区,太惨啦。。。。
我每次北上救国,每次都是会 ...
講認真,我覺得貴州可能比湖北更慘.......因為佢地無三峽工和同水電,所以更加窮,更加災情嚴重!!

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2008-3-7 08:19 發表

但很少碰到贵州的女女。。
可能碰上了他们认是别的地方人。。

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2008-3-7 17:09 發表

但很少碰到贵州的女女。。
可能碰上了他们认是别的地方人。。
我細細聲同你講。。。。
貴州囡囡好正嫁。。。你試過就知。。

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2008-3-7 19:04 發表

我細細聲同你講。。。。
貴州囡囡好正嫁。。。你試過就知。。
但就真系好少碰到,有一次在长去那里有一个,波很靓。。之前坐别人时抄牌了。一次要吃又大姨妈。。后来又回家搞生意。。
吴通要去贵州吃。。

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2008-3-7 19:09 發表

但就真系好少碰到,有一次在长去那里有一个,波很靓。。之前坐别人时抄牌了。一次要吃又大姨妈。。后来又回家搞生意。。
吴通要去贵州吃。。
洗唔洗叫七少介紹俾你。。。。
我諗七兄一定有路搵到俾你的。。。

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2008-3-7 19:13 發表

洗唔洗叫七少介紹俾你。。。。
我諗七兄一定有路搵到俾你的。。。
看你现在那么得闲聊。。一定是无 PERMIT。。留港做好老公啦。。
我就在吃KIMCHI无办发。。明晚晚机才能到港。。七少说帮我留。。但到CA要午夜后了。。吴知去吴去好。。

what is the red light district called in south korea? have chance to check it out, it is ok to take a pic even in the morning, just curious to know how it looks like
oh, how much can HK$1 exchange?

take care
尋開心,但求過得人,過得自己
你對我好,我對你好

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2008-3-7 08:19 發表

河南都好大雪呀!

引用:
原帖由 par3 於 2008-3-7 22:23 發表
what is the red light district called in south korea? have chance to check it out, it is ok to take a pic even in the morning, just curious to know how it looks like
oh, how much can HK$1 exchange ...
好耐無去南韓喇....
無記左的話,有個地方叫"清涼里"..

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2008-3-7 19:04 發表

我細細聲同你講。。。。
貴州囡囡好正嫁。。。你試過就知。。
我都係咁話呀!師兄,我認識一個貴州妹,真係好正呀
人參雖係補,但始終唔及做愛好!

引用:
原帖由 par3 於 2008-3-7 22:23 發表
oh, how much can HK$1 exchange ...
I am now staying at Ulsan, it is about an hour drive from Busan.
Used to go to Busan and Inchon red light district. In Busan it is the Texas Town and the Wan Il Dong, bars and traditional chicken house respectively. No interest any more.
Years ago it used to be man's paradise here in Korea, in the chicken houses MM would grab your wallet and get you in their house sometimes they just pull you in...but not anymore now...
In some hotels there is SN service...
Won 10,000 is about hkd 85. but need to change in Hong Kong, very low here..
I changed with Yen 10,000 = Won 88,600
Cold and lonely here ...going back tomorrow evening..CA/CP he he..

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2008-3-8 00:34 發表

I am now staying at Ulsan, it is about an hour drive from Busan.
Used to go to Busan and Inchon red light district. In Busan it is the Texas Town and the Wan Il Dong, bars and traditional chic ...
Ching Leung Lane...  or glass house... 65,000 Won for 15 min.  mainly students who work as free-lance, to get money to buy a gucci bag, etc.  Girls very good.. The place is raided 2 years ago bcos of some politicali issues. Haerd that it is re-open. At least good for a visit (no need patronage).

Saunas: 150,000 wons.. for full service, including facial, nail cutting, etc.  

Cheaper fa-long: 60,000 for some 30's old girls.  Not recommended unless u r very hungry.

Bars: very expensive.. some offer bj only at the back of the bars. the bars ae near Hilton (they call it hill top).

Hope my info. is correct as I have not visited Kora for quit a while.

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2008-3-8 01:24 發表

Ching Leung Lane...  or glass house... 65,000 Won for 15 min.  mainly students who work as free-lance, to get money to buy a gucci bag, etc.  Girls very good.. The place is raided 2 years ago b ...
C Hing quite right. Actually I seldom stay in Seoul. The chicken house in Busan is similar. 15 mins a period for some 5-60,000 before. The only problem is no water in the room. The Mm would take a small bowl of water to wash yours....rather nicely..Glass house and manyMM sitting inside..on the outside there are some stalls selling those sex stuff...
In the bars it is more expensive. The MM asks for drinks every few minutes or so..few years agao a drink is already 8,000, used to be 5,000. Many Russian girls and Russian Korean girls....for a short it was usd 100 and i do not know how much for now...

I had been to Ching Leung Lane about 5 years ago, but I really don't like there is no shower in the room. I wonder why they cannot connect water tap there.

Da Hoi, are you coming up tonight?

7-Siu,
(I had been to Ching Leung Lane about 5 years ago, but I really don't like there is no shower in the room. I wonder why they cannot connect water tap there.香港討論區*I;)

Those logged onto China all the time. No need to say again.

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.