推介:| 網頁寄存 | 網頁設計 | 開網店 | 電郵申請 | Wordpress Hosting | 外賣平台 | 英語課程推薦 | 風水屋 | 房間風水懷孕 | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

發新話題
打印

[原創] Taipei Experience

Taipei Experience

I want to gain some 閱讀權限, so I will try to post some of my past experience for sharing.  Hope it's okay.

Time: June 07

I had to travel to Taipei to work for 2 weeks last summer.  It was all-day meetings everyday and the customers drove me nuts...so tired everyday.  Didn't have a chance to go out until the very last night.

Took a taxi and told the driver I want to meet some pub girls...in my limited mandarin.  He drove me to 林森北路 area .  One street with bunch of Americans pubs...I walked around the street twice and couldn't find anything good.  Then a guy handed me his card and started selling his "night club" to him - 4000 for 90 mins.

I got onto his car and went up in some building.  Sat down to meet the girls - very nice and very young TW girls. Dressed in bikini with a short skirt in silver - standard style for all girls.  

They showed me the line-up and finally picked one after seeing several - but that girl didn't seem to like me, and gave me some black face.  So i told her to go .  Then I finally picked one girl with a very nice body.  It was a lot of fun - strip danced for 15 mins when the club music goes on.  Offered extra options - 2000 for HJ and 4500 for FS.  I considered seriously...and decided not to go.  I wasn't sure if the place is safe enough and didn't want to get into trouble...as I was very tired and I have a flight to catch the next early morning.  I was just very stressed out and just wanted to have some fun.   

I heard it's very expensive to take the girls out...even the manager told me it's not worth it.  If I have a chance, I will definitely try to order some "Taiepi delivery".  I like the way TW girls talk...very charming...haha

Cheers,
Chef123
本帖最近評分記錄
  • rtsang88 體力 +30 nice report even we don't know wher ... 2008-3-10 22:17
  • rtsang88 威望 +30 nice report even we don't know wher ... 2008-3-10 22:17

引用:
原帖由 chef123 於 2008-3-10 10:25 發表
I want to gain some 閱讀權限, so I will try to post some of my past ...
NT2000 for HJ?

what the heck....

How about SN or KTV?

so-so report... but thanks for sharing anyway!

Thank you for sharing

I'm wonder how you can make the guy give you his card and show you the way
I was there many times but no one had approached to me........can you give me his number?

Forgot to mention...it was a KTV club.  I think they call it "hotel" in Taiwan.

I actually went to Taipei again after 2 months, and I tried to search around in the same area and the guy was there.  I think he's always there to look for "foreign players" who don't know where to go.    But I was looking for a different place and so didn't go to him again.  That place seemed to be a bit more expensive than what i found reading from other posts in this forum.  So, nothing happened that night.

This time I found another place since I don't like singing K that much.  I found a place where the girl will watch a movie with you and provide some "play activities" - that's how the guy described to me.     ;)  But too bad...when I went there it was like 11PM and they were closing already, and they guy tried very hard to look for a girl for me, but they were all leaving work.  I guess they are younger girls who want to maintain a more regular daily life.

The location was at some big street...which I completely forgot as I was just wandering around the area...I know it's near some bookshop.  I just remember it's east of Sogo (there is a subway station as well)...about 15 mins walk.  Along the streets, there were several KTVs...and there are always some good looking young girls along that street at night.  I have no idea if they are KTV girls or just hanging out waiting for friends

I think I found the street name of that "movie place": 忠孝東路

It's like 8th or 10th floor of that building...and the same building has a KTV but very expensive.

引用:
原帖由 chef123 於 2008-3-11 13:35 發表
I think I found the street name of that "movie place": 忠孝東路
It's like 8th or 10th floor of that building...and the same building has a KTV but very expensive.
As I said, not worth to play in Taiwan!

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

Ionly got some special calling number to get massage four years, ago. Don't know whether it is still valid now. They need to look at Caller ID and like a small group.

Still cost TW2400 for HJ.

引用:
原帖由 white 於 2008-3-21 21:54 發表
Still cost TW2400 for HJ.
Bloody expensive!

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.