推介:| UGG | baby product | MD skinical | 環保袋訂造 | PROTOP | 鈙利亞阿勒頗手工古皂 | UGG Boots | Sheepskin Boots |

發新話題
打印

San Francisco / Bay area

San Francisco / Bay area

any brother here???  need some advise for good massage with happy ending.

I used to live there 10 years ago. There is a few massage place in downtown SF run by Korean owner. The Korean girls they provided are in their late 20s but good quality. You can find their ad on the Sing Tao Daily newspaper.

引用:
原帖由 dai169 於 2008-4-2 12:39 發表
All poor and expensive.

I am here now, and the selection are very limited, and MM quality is poor

There has been lots of police pressure that every SN place is nervous

There is a lot of ads for out-call SN, but unwilling to try

回復 #1 dai169 的帖子

I used to live there not so long ago. The ones downtown are expensive especially in the tourist areas and chinatown. There are some cheap place towards the west near Geary and 14th (just walk along Geary around there). Looks not top notch, but skills are generally okay to good.  If you are in the San Jose area, there should be more options though they are not as cheap as downtown SF.

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2008-4-3 21:10 發表

All poor and expensive.
How do you know?

引用:
原帖由 action2006 於 2008-4-4 20:52 發表
How do you know?
Just look at the ads and search on web and you'll know.

sighs.. i will have a massage in san jose tonite.  will see how it goes..

we need to share the market news here and hopefully we can find some good one here eventually.

[quote]原帖由 peninsula 於 2008-4-5 00:14 發表

Just look at the ads and search on web and you'll know. [/quot
brothel, stop Bull Shitting, If you don't know the area.keep your mouth shut period. thanks.

C-hing Dai, It have a few place in sunset area which is ok for massage + JJ, but most of the bg are c-9. not young age. $ 45-60 a hour + tips.

Check out this site,

www.lovings.com

引用:
原帖由 jo630 於 2008-4-5 08:00 發表
原帖由 peninsula 於 2008-4-5 00:14 發表..
All C9 unless paying BIG. I know enough about USA!

This is all you need ....

www.sfredbook.com

It has detail reviews and discussion on AAMP.

引用:
原帖由 dai169 於 2008-4-2 12:39 發表
I still live here. Nothing compare to HK or CN. AMP is the easiest place to get a quick release (HJ) if you're really horny. Quality of MMs in these joints are average at best. Once in a while may find a BG in her late 20's but the majority range from 30's to 50's.
Some local hair salons provide full service but quality (both hardware and software) is horrendous.
Korean MMs are better quality but most well known MPs (such as GoldFlower/Empire/Lee's) have folded by police. They have gone underground.
For a good full meal, local 141 is a better bet. Most will feature Korean, PROC and TW Chinese. Price range from 120 to 160 for one Q (generally less than an hour).

I want to know too

I'm sure there're quite a few 141 in Sunset.
I myself frequent a few 141s in the E Bay, like Oakland, Union City, Milpitas, Fremont, San Jose, Berkeley.
Seem to have luck with either Taiwanese or Malaysian,
they give the best head, talk about French kisss .... oh my lord!
Best of all, these aren't C9s, all between 23-32.
Won't spend my money on Kim Chee though.
Ocassionally there's Latina or white in Oakland spa.

Your last & desperate & expensive resort is to look at lovings.com

相關搜索目錄: SPA

Sorry, what's 141?  Thanks.

don't trust re dbook.  鬼老 say 25, most likely is over 35.

where are the local 141 listing?

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.